GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One day I will find a way to write a letter from the bottom of my heart and send it to Stephanie's family. Mainly for Aaron and for her parents.

Every so often I have to come here and see how is the case developing. I look at her face and her smile, I look at the happy pictures of her and her fiancee and

tears roll down my face. Never before a case had such an emotional impact on me as this one of Stephanie Scott.

She was driven from the time in paradise she was in (about to be married to the man she loved and going in honeymoon) to the depths of hell, suffering, betrayal

and death by the hands of a two headed beast that by being born brought nothing but sorrow, pain and horror to this world.

More words fail me when tears run in the name of this human quality we have of feeling sorry even for the ones we never knew.

Much respect dear Stephanie :heartbeat:

What about the engagement ring that the brother sold to a pawn shop in Adelaide. I think the shop has been named, should a photo of the ring be circulated to help find it for Stephanie's family?
attachment.php

It was melted long ago, Candaceny1 :tears:

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor now8 seconds ago

Vincent #Stanford's brother Marcus back at #Leeton court to be sentenced. @9NewsSyd

Samantha Brett Verified account ‏@samanthabrett 9s9 seconds ago

Sentencing is now underway for Marcus #Stanford - twin brother of man who raped and murdered schoolteacher Stephanie Scott @7NewsSydney

Kelly Fedor Verified account ‏@KellyFedor now35 seconds ago

Marcus #Stanford is staring at the floor of the dock as the Judge details how his twin brother raped & murdered Stephanie Scott. @9NewsSyd

Melinda Hayter ‏@MelindaHayter now8 seconds ago

Sentencing of Marcus Stanford underway at #Leeton Courthouse. #StephanieScott's family, Leeton High School staff and lots of local police in court

Can anyone tell me why Vincent isn't photographed yet Marcus always is?

Kelly Fedor Verified account ‏@KellyFedor now51 seconds ago

Justice RA Hulme says Marcus #Stanford put morality & human decency secondary to the interests of his murderous brother. @9NewsSyd

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor now8 seconds ago

Justice RA Hulme also says the act of disposing of Ms Scott's rings was utterly appalling, disgraceful and inexcusable. #Stanford @9NewsSyd

What a joke of a sentence. How much time has he already served?

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor now9 seconds ago

#BREAKING With time already served Marcus #Stanford will eligible for parole next month. @9NewsSyd

Melinda Hayter ‏@MelindaHayter now3 seconds ago

Member of Stephanie Scott supporter group tells Marcus Stanford he's a 'piece of ****' as he leaves courtroom in Leeton

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge now7 seconds ago

Marcus Stanford sentenced 1 year and 3 months jail after pleading guilty to being an accessory after the fact to murder of Stephanie Scott

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor now28 seconds ago

With time already served Marcus #Stanford will be out of jail next month. He refused to answer questions as he was led away. @9NewsSyd

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge now38 seconds ago

With time served Marcus Stanford will be out of jail in September

What? 1 year? That judge has no decency, no morals?! What a joke what a farce! Shame on you 'your honour'!

I can see where he gets a sort of discount for pleading guilty, but there were so many aggravating factors!.. Marcus knew that Stephanie was murdered, by his brother, and that was her jewellery .. naturally, it was her driving licence, so he knows, alright.

I do not accept this sentence as rational, or reasonable.

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor 5m5 minutes ago

#BREAKING Marcus #Stanford sentenced to 1 year 3 months jail for accessory after the murder of Stephanie Scott. @9NewsSyd

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor 3m3 minutes ago

#BREAKING With time already served Marcus #Stanford will eligible for parole next month. @9NewsSyd

:notgood:

Kelly Fedor Verified account ‏@KellyFedor 4m4 minutes ago

#BREAKING Marcus #Stanford sentenced to 1 year 3 months jail for accessory after the murder of Stephanie Scott. @9NewsSyd

I am so appalled.. I cannot believe it. I do not believe that this sentence is the expectation of the general community.

With time served is eligible for parole next month. Unbelievable ! I'm so upset for her family.

Kelly Fedor Verified account ‏@KellyFedor 2m2 minutes ago

With time already served Marcus #Stanford will be out of jail next month. He refused to answer questions as he was led away. @9NewsSyd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back