GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ozazure, some vigilante justice may have already begun:

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/st...script/?cs=148
"There is evidence before me of him having been assaulted on 3 November 2015 when he was being held in Parklea Correctional Centre. Medical records indicate he attended the clinic that day complaining of having been punched once to the face. The nurse noted reddening and tenderness to the left orbital area which was tender on palpation but with minimal swelling... There is also evidence that the offender has been held in a form of protective custody because of the high profile nature of the case".
Punched once in the face? Awww... poor diddums! That's nothing compared to how many times poor Stephanie was punched in the face by his twin brother before he stabbed her 😡 No sympathy from me!

(My comment isn't aimed at you Fuskier, just to be clear :))

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

a 25% reduction in sentence for his 'early' guilty plea.. this is garbage. ... That is a huge deduction, normally, the discount that those who plead guilty to crimes committed is around the 10 to 15 % and this is mainly for those who actually give themselves up.. long before a search for them is underway.. mostly before even the crime is known to have occurred.. that's for the criminal who staggers into the police station holding the axe crying I did it, and she's out in the car in the car park!....

It's not for those who lay low, and wait for instruction, and commence immediately to steal and conceal the theft of a woman's belongings, murdered by one's brother, while the SES, the police and volunteers are still searching for her body. This is what Marcus Stanford did. He did admit to all this, but it was in no way an immediate admission, it was a matter of many days.

The glaring omission in all this is.. in the clip of Marcus being interviewed by police, he says.. he didn't know ANYTHING about it until his brother was arrested.. he is saying, he didn't know of the hue and cry in Leeton, about the missing bride etc, ( and news was slow that Easter, I recall ) .. he is saying that Vincent never contacted him at all, until Vincent was arrested.

Yet he , Marcus, had deleted all messages and call signals prior to this date from his phone. We are expected to believe this story. That out of the blue, Vincent contacts his brother upon arrest and Marcus is not surprised to be informed that Vincent has sent a parcel to him with instructions about what to do with the contents..

Even the unshaven and tatty looking judge decided to ignore completely the Psychiatrists report on the grounds that it was full of self serving statements and not worth anything in the matter of decision making.. So why is this aspect of Marcus's story given credence, and actually integrated into the mitigating factors for a mighty huge discounted sentence?

I 'm with They'llgetyou, and Crispy P.... I hate them with a cold long-lasting indifference that they both will end up painfully deceased.

And I don't believe that Vincent actually got to have any sort of sexual contact with Stephanie.. this is the hateful thing about murderers , they can tell any story they want, and who can dispute it. I do. I don't for one moment believe it, because he had spent a lifetime being a weak yob, and her screams would have panicked him into ending that noise as quickly as possible.

Vincent is telling that story as a thing between brothers, a sort of sibling competition. That story isn't even for the cops, or the lawyers, or the general public, he is telling Marcus this yarn to 'win'...... and for once, Marcus can't dispute it either.

and to add to all this.. about 40 mins ago,

Mokhtar Hosseiniamraei has been sentenced to a minimum of 15 years and nine months in jail for the murder of his estranged wife Leila Alavi in 2015.

Ms Alavi, 26, was stabbed almost 60 times by Hosseiniamraei with a pair of scissors in the car park of an Auburn shopping centre after their relationship broke down.
The court was told Hosseiniamraei had threatened to kill Ms Alavi twice before the fatal attack, and that she had taken an AVO out against him.

Leila didn't stand a chance.. she had done all she could to end this toxic relationship, but no.. nooo it wasn't to be. She went to work that morning, she worked as a hairdresser, a long days work on the feet, and he called in , as usual , to harangue her and shout, so she tried to talk to him, ....

He 'found' a pair of scissors, very handy, he was, in fact, already trying to set Leila up as attacking him first, but she left the shop without scissors, and besides, the pair he had were not one's from the hairdressing salon. . he had premeditated his 'out' clause way ahead of the event.

She didn't die easy. it took time to stab her 60 times, and she screamed until she expired, in a descending line of volume. She was only 26, utterly beautiful, making her way in a the way of young women all over the world in a big city, she was loved by her friends, and adored by her family. Auburn is an inner Sydney suburb.

She was, apparently, worth 15 years. And I want to know , since the mandatory sentence is life and 20 years for parole in NSW how this swine got away with any mitigating factors that knocked off 25% of his sentence too., ..

what the ****** is going in here, peoples?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-...ears-over-killing/7783546?WT.ac=statenews_nsw

and to add to all this.. about 40 mins ago,

Mokhtar Hosseiniamraei has been sentenced to a minimum of 15 years and nine months in jail for the murder of his estranged wife Leila Alavi in 2015.

Ms Alavi, 26, was stabbed almost 60 times by Hosseiniamraei with a pair of scissors in the car park of an Auburn shopping centre after their relationship broke down.
The court was told Hosseiniamraei had threatened to kill Ms Alavi twice before the fatal attack, and that she had taken an AVO out against him.

Leila didn't stand a chance.. she had done all she could to end this toxic relationship, but no.. nooo it wasn't to be. She went to work that morning, she worked as a hairdresser, a long days work on the feet, and he called in , as usual , to harangue her and shout, so she tried to talk to him, ....

He 'found' a pair of scissors, very handy, he was, in fact, already trying to set Leila up as attacking him first, but she left the shop without scissors, and besides, the pair he had were not one's from the hairdressing salon. . he had premeditated his 'out' clause way ahead of the event.

She didn't die easy. it took time to stab her 60 times, and she screamed until she expired, in a descending line of volume. She was only 26, utterly beautiful, making her way in a the way of young women all over the world in a big city, she was loved by her friends, and adored by her family. Auburn is an inner Sydney suburb.

She was, apparently, worth 15 years. And I want to know , since the mandatory sentence is life and 20 years for parole in NSW how this swine got away with any mitigating factors that knocked off 25% of his sentence too., ..

what the ****** is going in here, peoples?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-...ears-over-killing/7783546?WT.ac=statenews_nsw

It's bloody bull#%^@
I cannot wait to see the judgement and whatever circumstances might have made his Honour think this was even remotely reflective of society's expectations.
These silly old men are simply not listening.

Come October, at Vincent's sentencing, which is all it will be, it wont be a trial, because he has put in and had accepted a plea of Guilty, it will be over comparatively quickly. There will be no cross-examination of Vincent, no witness testimony, no character statements, etc, no background information on his early life from his mother etc.. none of that. Just the bare raw claims that contain the elements that Vincent has admitted and that the Crown has accepted as being correct and unarguable.

I suppose the Crown , being efficient, is of the view that only the necessary components of this crime that lead to a safe guilty verdict is all that is required.

But one day, Vincent will be out. Out here , in our own backyard. I rather doubt that his mother would have given up their Australian citizenship, which means neither will, or can be , deported to the Netherlands. Here, in Australia , is where they are, and currently, Netherlands law wouldn't allow them back in. And if current sentences ( which are causing my teeth to grind) are any indication, Vincent will be strutting around at the primo age of 40-ish, 42, on parole, certainly, but that only seems to be an encouragement to further hideous crime.

Does anyone think that Vincent thought up the whole plan, the rape kit, the victim choosing, the location, the logistics of this crime , the parcelling out of the jewellery, the dispersal of the funds raised by the sale of those artifacts, the acting out of the quiet plodding school cleaner as usual, after the crime, by himself?

I just don't see that , at all.

FYI

http://www.irrigator.com.au/story/4...rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Leeton pleads for longer sentence for Marcus Stanford
Ken Grimson and Hannah Higgins, 26 Aug 2016, 6 p.m.

... a Leeton group organised a protest march on Friday against Stanford’s sentence, starting at the Leeton Soldier’s Club at 5pm and going along Pine Avenue to Mountford Park.
“The feeling in the community is one of absolute disbelief, anger and horror at what we feel is a lack of justice and slap-on-the-wrist sentences that are handed down one after another,”...

"The sentence infuriated Mr Norvall, a Leeton man who helped search for Ms Scott after she was reported missing and whose daughter was one of Ms Scott’s students.
On Thursday, Mr Norvall launched an online Change.org petition which was signed by hundreds of people within hours and by late Friday afternoon had more than 13,500 signatures"...

The Area News Verified account ‏@TheAreaNews 15h15 hours ago
Thousands support petition to keep Marcus Stanford in jail http://dlvr.it/M6nPRl

Fairfax Regional Verified account ‏@FairfaxRegional 15h15 hours ago
Angered by Marcus Stanford's sentence, a community has decided to do something about it: http://bit.ly/2bMby6U
:aktion:

Identical twin brother of Stephanie Scott’s killer will be free to settle in Leeton where she was murdered

IF LIFE in Leeton in the past 12 months hasn’t been life-changing enough, the next three weeks will be as testing as it comes.

With time already served, Marcus Stanford will be released onto the streets of Leeton on September 9, a mere two weeks away.
News.com.au understands that there will be no conditions or restrictions placed on his living arrangements, leaving him free to reside with his mother and brother Luke in their Leeton home until he finds a more permanent abode.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/dbea9b1cf5ee99533c62991ef53ae41c

http://www.irrigator.com.au/story/4121157/the-lie-that-tripped-up-a-killer/?cs=1524

Detective Sergeant Tim Clark picked up something not right in Vincent Stanford's statement
by Ken Grimson, 25 Aug 2016.

Vincent Stanford had only worked at the school since March 2nd as a casual cleaner. Less than 6 weeks later, he found a victim.
On April 8th he was interviewed by police investigating Stephanie's disappearance.
THERE was something not right in what Vincent Stanford was telling police about his movements the day Stephanie Scott went missing.
It was one of the earliest clues that the 24-year-old cleaner was keeping a murderous secret and it was picked up by the officer in charge if the investigation ...

Thank you to the alert and observant police investigators :takeabow:

It's bloody bull#%^@
I cannot wait to see the judgement and whatever circumstances might have made his Honour think this was even remotely reflective of society's expectations.
These silly old men are simply not listening.

Our judges need a set.

image.jpg

Dear oh dear TGY..:blushing:

I'm kinda sorry if it offends but I see our wonderful Policeforce do so much work to catch these parasites to see our judicial system give them such lenient sentences.
He knew what he was doing. He knew whose rings they were...
It truly breaks my heart. Just imagine having to stand behind this arrogant cretin in Leeton Coles checkout and not being able to do or say a thing.

Yes, it truly breaks my heart.

Why wouldn't he just go back to Adelaide?
Identical twin brother of Stephanie Scott’s killer will be free to settle in Leeton where she was murdered

IF LIFE in Leeton in the past 12 months hasn’t been life-changing enough, the next three weeks will be as testing as it comes.

With time already served, Marcus Stanford will be released onto the streets of Leeton on September 9, a mere two weeks away.
News.com.au understands that there will be no conditions or restrictions placed on his living arrangements, leaving him free to reside with his mother and brother Luke in their Leeton home until he finds a more permanent abode.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/dbea9b1cf5ee99533c62991ef53ae41c

FYI
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stanford-...d-as-accessory-to-murder-20160826-gr2f9z.html

Stanford twin has attempted suicide since being charged as accessory to murder
by Emma Partridge, August 29 2016 - 5:47AM

The identical twin brother of a school cleaner who murdered Leeton school teacher Stephanie Scott has attempted to take his own life in jail ...
In a detailed 17-page report obtained by Fairfax Media ...Stanford spoke openly about how he believed his murderous brother Vincent was "peculiar" ...
He also claimed Vincent had been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder...

'He also claimed Vincent had been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.'

if Vincent had Autism Spectrum disorder, he wouldn't be required, or allowed , in law, to plead guilty to murder. It would be an unsafe verdict, and open the door to years of litigation , within and without the courts. So it's time to knock this ridiculous rumour off it's hind legs and move on. One could say that every single person in prison is on the Spectrum, and who could argue that? . ...

I could just as easily claim that everyone who follows the Western Bulldogs is on the Autism Spectrum DIsorder and have genuine substance to my claim.

'A detailed 17-page report obtained by Fairfax Media has outlined how Stanford abused alcohol, had a chronic cannabis addiction and smoked up to eight joints and several cones each day prior to his arrest.'

And Marcus says Vincent is peculiar. .. .. the irony.

I find myself coldly interested in his attempts to take his own life.. .... or more accurately, his attempts to make public his attempts to take his own life. ..crying on the shoulder of the court appointed psychiatrist, .. how original. ... a failure at this , as in so many other things.

Vile brothers. ..

I'm kinda sorry if it offends but I see our wonderful Policeforce do so much work to catch these parasites to see our judicial system give them such lenient sentences.
He knew what he was doing. He knew whose rings they were...
It truly breaks my heart. Just imagine having to stand behind this arrogant cretin in Leeton Coles checkout and not being able to do or say a thing.

Yes, it truly breaks my heart.

No offence taken here, my mind went to the thought of the judges/magistrates navigating through the day with a set like that!

Anyway, it's the INJUSTICE that seems to be occuring on a regular basis that makes my blood boil.

Things like:
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-man-who-ran-over-perth-toddler-in-stolen-car ...what???

Trusting that the sentencing of VS will be more appropriate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back