Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately i think they might be right
if you see how many pages the threads for william and khandalyce have and compared them to tialeigh's then yes, i think race, age and background might come into play
so many kids fall through the cracks of society but it is hard to keep track of so many, i am guilty of remembering facts and faces and forgetting names...
i hope whomever did this to tialeigh is found

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Plus Tiffany Taylor... Missing pregnant 16 year old presumed brutally murdered. Because of her background, very little public interest :(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Taylor-16-pregnant-Brisbane-QLD-12-July-2015

The mother of Queensland schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer will make a public appeal to help find her killer, four months after the 12-year-old's body was found on a river bank.

Cyndi Palmer will front the media this afternoon, alongside police leading the homicide investigation.

Tap the play button above to watch the press conference LIVE from 2pm AEST (3pm AEDT).

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ion-over-daughter-s-death#t86DxiAdboi2SiXr.99

Fishermen found the girl's remains on the banks of the Pimpama River on the Gold Coast on November 5 last year.

She was last seen alive on October 30 when a foster carer dropped her at Marsden State High School.

Police have trawled the waterway and nearby areas searching for her missing uniform and purple backpack. One of her shoes was found in December.

Last month, police offered a $250,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of Tiahleigh's killer.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ion-over-daughter-s-death#0H6HiIOl1jrhmdPl.99

Tialeigh's mother's public appeal is attracting a lot of criticism due to her demeanour. Was hoping others were around in this thread to discuss...

She seemed very nervous which is understandable.

indeed
and if she was cool as a cucumber the comments would be that she didn't care about tiahleigh and wanted her 15 secs of TV

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

I now drive past her memorial every day on my route to my new job, I see her teddy bear all soggy and the plastic flowers fading from the harsh Queensland weather. Who did this? Its just so unfair.
There has been a large Priscilla style camper there last week for 2 days and this morning. A grim spot in my opinion for a stopover, there is also a burnt out car there this week. Such a sad place.
What happened to you lovely girl?

I thought her body language was very odd, much more than just nervousness, imo. There is also a page and I am wondering what that is needed for, I was troubled that she was seemingly alone and did not have a support person or advisor with her.
Yeah i watched it and didn't see anything troubling

I was wondering about the as well. Would posters etc really cost $3000? I can't believe the lack of progress in this case, it's really sad.

I live off this road. Its within a short walk of the high school.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I have knots in my stomach. I really hope they can find some answers

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A 21-year-old man has told 9NEWS he lived at the property for several years with his mother and three brothers, and moved out only recently.

No one in his family knew Tiahleigh, he said.

"We lived there for about eight, eight years, or seven years," he said.

"Nothing ever happened in this place, since we lived here."

Earlier this year, police offered a $250,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of Tiahleigh's killer, as they tried to establish the circumstances surrounding her death.

Detective Superintendent David Hutchinson said police were concerned that some people were holding back information because they were afraid of getting into trouble.

"We do have a number of positive lines of inquiry that we're following," he said on March 15.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-murdered-schoolgirl-case#GEujkdTLs4vO8oac.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en