Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. I am appalled at the comments people have made about Cindy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which begs the question about those types of people that if confronted with the mother of a murdered child i doubt very much those cowards would say that to the murdered child's mothers face? I doubt very much whether they would be so cruel to her face, but just hide their nonsense by sitting behind their computers to spit their venom. I sincerely hope Tiah's mother doesn't read any of it, not that i think she would care too much for their rubbish anyway. It says more about them than Tiah's mother that's for sure.

Which begs the question about those types of people that if confronted with the mother of a murdered child i doubt very much those cowards would say that to the murdered child's mothers face? I doubt very much whether they would be so cruel to her face, but just hide their nonsense by sitting behind their computers to spit their venom. I sincerely hope Tiah's mother doesn't read any of it, not that i think she would care too much for their rubbish anyway. It says more about them than Tiah's mother that's for sure.

Very true Karinna. If only we were all perfect and faultless, life would be so different

I would like to see the case worker/workers, who were so flippant about Tiahleigh , face the public and explain themselves. They owe it to Tiahleigh, her family and all children and families connected to the foster system. How can these foster children feel safe without clear indication that the department trash hasn't been cleared out.

I agree they certainly have some explaining to do all round. It's an utter disgrace IMO.

The only ones responsible for what happened to precious Tiahleigh are those that placed her in that situation and the criminals that are responsible for her abuse and murder.

The only ones responsible for what happened to precious Tiahleigh are those that placed her in that situation and the criminals that are responsible for her abuse and murder.
I think the criminals threw up a very clever smokescreen to those who placed her. I don't put them on an even par.

Was it you Possumheart that gave me hope by saying once the perps are facing the court they will probably crumble and squeal like pigs. I am so hopeful for that.

Was it you Possumheart that gave me hope by saying once the perps are facing the court they will probably crumble and squeal like pigs. I am so hopeful for that.

that would have been Trooper. I am slowly working up the courage to propose.

I've heard it been said but can't find any info or links to this. I'm on some koori sites myself but still can't see posts.

It's tragic that Tiah isn't just Tiah, a missing 12 y.o - high alert. It's shameful that her race is (unfortunately most likely) a part of the reason her disappearance wasn't taken as seriously, besides the red tape issues.

An aboriginal boy went missing round the same time, emoitions were up.

Although I'd like to know if she was Murri or not does it matter? It does. Her heritage is important here.

We shouldn't be treated differently but we are and still we must fight:

Black Lives Matter.

Has anyone seen stats on how many indigenous kids are in care? It's a sad eye opener resources aren't given to keep families together.
The Traditional Haka (Maori War Dance) was performed at Tiahleigh's funeral.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r/news-story/de457e21f81d4e3f53a739531619b9a1

I think the criminals threw up a very clever smokescreen to those who placed her. I don't put them on an even par.

Were there stringent backgound checks done on the perpetrators of this crime? Police records if any etc.? Why was Tiah even placed with them? There is so much to speculate about with this case, and Tiah was failed by the system miserably, IMO. And when did RT molest the two other girls 11& 4 yrs. old? Before they got Tiah? I would imagine a parent whose young child had been molested by RT would of reported to the police about that.
And no, you're right that DOCS or whoever is responsible for placing children haven't personally murdered them, but their track record for the whole system where children are abused and murdered in care leaves a lot to be desired. The system is a failure and it's broken, it needs to be fixed.

Yes, her mum is a kiwi and I believe she is of Maori heritage. Tia looks (it pains me to type "looked") to be part Maori to me.

They are just beautiful, and yes Tiah looks almost like an islander to me with her beautiful features. Such a beautiful child whose future was extinguished by those murdering miscreants.

Did anyone capture screenshots of Trent Thorburn's instagram before it was taken down? I was browsing through it the other night before it was wiped but didn't think to take any. I also came across a post of him with a female cousin who he'd tagged in the pic (however, not encouraging anyone to post that at all, I don't even know if this was the cousin he admitted raping Tia to). On that note, how could Trent's cousin have kept so quiet knowing Trent had raped Tia shortly before she was found dead? This family seems to be so gob-smackingly devoid of any conscience, it's horrifying. I've heard reports that Trent deleted his conversation with his cousin admitting this (although, thankfully Facebook doesn't truly wipe anything). I wonder if his cousin did the same from her end?

Did anyone also check out the more secretive Josh's page before it was taken down? https://www.instagram.com/stop****inwithkoreanjesus/

All that a google search now brings up about the account is his old insta bio:

"Full Time Dancer Masters in Meal Microwaving Snapchat - datmoose69."

A search of Josh's snapchat name also brings up this strange but longtime inactive tumblr account that I'm assuming belonged to him: http://datmoose69.tumblr.com/

I wish I had paid more attention to see if many children were included in Josh's instagram snaps (and there were quite a few snaps). I noticed that he hadn't posted for a while, unlike his attention-seeking, seemingly narcissistic brother (If I recall, Josh had stopped posting for quite some time before Tia's death). I know there were a few pictures of Trent with young people, even after Tia's death. The mind boggles, but it always does whenever I think of this twisted family. Ghastly, strange people.

OMG, it was a FEMALE cousin he confided in? I was visualizing a male cousin, with Trent was trying to talk himself up to sound like one of the boys. Sounds like the sickness in this family goes back a few generations.

Sorry, I should have said it hasn't been confirmed, but I have seen reports here that the cousin was indeed a female. I couldn't help but assume that perhaps the cousin in Trent's instagram picture was indeed the one he had messaged about Tia. I wasn't paying too much attention to every detail in his insta when I was going through it the other night, but I got the impression the cousin pictured with him was fairly close to him due to the wording in the caption (my memory is a bit foggy so can't remember details - I was going through his instagram pics late at night after a long day). She appeared to be around Trent's age and looked pretty ordinary.

OMG, it was a FEMALE cousin he confided in? I was visualizing a male cousin, with Trent was trying to talk himself up to sound like one of the boys. Sounds like the sickness in this family goes back a few generations.

Yes, I too have wondered why the cousin didn't bring this to police attention at the very beginning and if the police hadn't finally been given access to Facebook, would it have ever come out.

Did anyone capture screenshots of Trent Thorburn's instagram before it was taken down? I was browsing through it the other night before it was wiped but didn't think to take any. I also came across a post of him with a female cousin who he'd tagged in the pic (however, not encouraging anyone to post that at all, I don't even know if this was the cousin he admitted raping Tia to). On that note, how could Trent's cousin have kept so quiet knowing Trent had raped Tia shortly before she was found dead? This family seems to be so gob-smackingly devoid of any conscience, it's horrifying. I've heard reports that Trent deleted his conversation with his cousin admitting this (although, thankfully Facebook doesn't truly wipe anything). I wonder if his cousin did the same from her end?

Did anyone also check out the more secretive Josh's page before it was taken down? https://www.instagram.com/stop****inwithkoreanjesus/

All that a google search now brings up about the account is his old insta bio:

"Full Time Dancer Masters in Meal Microwaving Snapchat - datmoose69."

A search of Josh's snapchat name also brings up this strange but longtime inactive tumblr account that I'm assuming belonged to him: http://datmoose69.tumblr.com/

I wish I had paid more attention to see if many children were included in Josh's instagram snaps (and there were quite a few snaps). I noticed that he hadn't posted for a while, unlike his attention-seeking, seemingly narcissistic brother (If I recall, Josh had stopped posting for quite some time before Tia's death). I know there were a few pictures of Trent with young people, even after Tia's death. The mind boggles, but it always does whenever I think of this twisted family. Ghastly, strange people.

Trent finished school last year grade 12 and attended schoolies on the Gold Coast. A lot of the pictures would of been school friends and dance students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme