Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was called something like busy busy beavers, but I don't think that's it. Hey it still might be around somewhere along with the cabbage patch kids, care bears, simple simon, magic merlin etc lol

I remember the Hungry Hippo's one.

Coroners Findings can be reversed, or changed, or repudiated, .. it doesn't happen very often, but sometimes fresh evidence, ( and it takes at the very least, fresh new evidence ) can bring a death back into the coroners court, even years later.

There was one in Qld, last year, I think. 4 people died in a car accident, teenagers, speeding, dirt road.. and the coroner found that the driver was negligent, and also under the influence of alcohol, in fact all the teenagers were..

Then 4 years later, fresh sworn evidence came to light that the person originally considered to be the driver of the vehicle, wasn't, ( it was a terrible mangle of a car accident ) .. . some one had said I'll be driving, to someone else. I just cant recall the details, but the original Finding of the Coroner was changed to reflect the weight of the new fresh evidence.

I'm off, guys. I have to say it has been nice having this calm chat with you all tonight. It has been kind of stabilising after this rough couple of weeks. A nice debrief. :loveyou:
Next, the potential inquest.

Sending strength and calm for Warriena's family and friends.

And for Warriena. :rose:

Oops...I forgot to post the two articles below. Compare and constrast:

Who Was Warriena Wright?

The inside story of GT

Purrfect *grooms whiskers and slinks back to bed*

Wow, what a difference.

Wright's death left her family and friends reeling.

From New Zealand her grieving mother sent a message to a friend on Facebook.

"I just can't stop crying. Help me; I don't know what to do??? I miss her so much," she wrote.

She later spoke to the Filipino Migrant News about her eldest child.

"She was a good girl, she looked after me."

Wright's friends at Kiwibank were also devastated. She had worked in the call centre for almost three years and was popular with colleagues and managers alike.

"She was well-liked and good at her job," a spokesman said.

"She was known for her love of animals and after her death the staff raised $1000 which was given to the SPCA in her name."

<snipped for brevity>

Wellington woman Edwina Ulberg went to church with Wright when the pair were teenagers.

Her friend was "quiet but lovely", Ulberg said after learning of Wright's death.

"She was really quiet, petite, and she was really nice. I'm just pretty shocked at the moment."

Carla Ward and Wright were reportedly lifelong friends and Ward took to social media to pay tribute.

"I feel like a piece of me is gone, you were such an amazing person and I feel truly blessed to have had you in my life even though your life was cut short," she wrote.

Nick Moorcock described Wright as a "precious soul".

"One of the kindest most beautiful people I knew," he wrote.

The staff raising $1000 to donate to the SPCA in her name says how well-respected she was, doesn't it?

And then you start reading about Tostee and it's all bad. Committing forgery as a teenager. Something was already horribly wrong, right there.

Thanks for those links, Bo.

&#8220;Anyone else have this thing where they get bored of sleeping with the one single girl. No matter how hot she is or how much I have feelings for her, nothing satisfies me more than hitting something new,&#8221; he wrote.

Not "someone" new, but "something" new. He's emotionally dead, imo.

Purely hypothetical, but if GT were to ever confide or confess in any manner to someone, what would happen?

Omg. They've let loose a lunatic. This is a joke right? A freaking joke?

This guy got to live out a major fantasy. Ruminated on it before he did it. Scared a previous date on the same balcony, and had photo image of a chalk body outline on his phone. He orchestrated his very own snuff film. And he Got to re-live it every time tape was played in court. Now he's free to go home and WRITE about it as well.

I'm barfing. Seriously. This guy is DANGEROUS.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What's that game where you bop one little egg thing on the head and another one pops up called?
Whack a mole.
Sorry if answered, I'm behind.

Omg. They've let loose a lunatic. This is a joke right? A freaking joke?

This guy got to live out a major fantasy. Ruminated on it before he did it. Scared a previous date on the same balcony, and had photo image of a chalk body outline on his phone. He orchestrated his very own snuff film. And he Got to re-live it every time tape was played in court. Now he's free to go home and WRITE about it as well.

I'm barfing. Seriously. This guy is DANGEROUS.

I agree, something definitely not right with him. I am thinking psychopath/sociopath if he is dead inside. They have no empathy either for others. A normal young man doesn't do what he does. I know some can be very obnoxious when they get drunk, but their date doesn't end up dead. Poor Warriena she just didn't know what he was, and it's just so sad she ever laid eyes on him. RIP beautiful girl.

Purely hypothetical, but if GT were to ever confide or confess in any manner to someone, what would happen?

Nothing i would imagine because the double jeopardy rule applies i think. But i stand corrected if wrong.

I agree, something definitely not right with him. I am thinking psychopath/sociopath if he is dead inside. They have no empathy either for others. A normal young man doesn't do what he does. I know some can be very obnoxious when they get drunk, but their date doesn't end up dead. Poor Warriena she just didn't know what he was, and it's just so sad she ever laid eyes on him. RIP beautiful girl.
Rip Warriena. Karma will get him. I'm sure of it. He will brag himself into a spot at the very least.

My fantasy? Someone falsely befriends him, gets him drunk, has him spill the beans, all while secretly recording him on his phone......

Rip Warriena. Karma will get him. I'm sure of it. He will brag himself into a spot at the very least.

My fantasy? Someone falsely befriends him, gets him drunk, has him spill the beans, all while secretly recording him on his phone......

I agree, all actions have their consequences and can come back around when we least expect it. It's the energy we put out there that comes back full circle IMO. Because life is a circle/cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member