NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe that's true and thank you for sharing your experience, it is comforting to know they're at peace.

You're welcome. And yes there is more to life than our limited five senses and conditioning can comprehend IMO. I have also had further contact with my deceased loved ones in some very uplifting dreams as well. We just have to open our hearts to it all.

I agree Bohemian. I believe in WW's death she would of either been knocked unconscious or dead as soon as her body hit the first solid object, and would not been aware of hitting the ground below.
My son died a violent death in an MVA, and the autopsy report showed multiple injuries, compound fracture of his femur, lots of internal bleeding, bleeding around the brain etc. etc. But i knew that he was already gone as soon as impact happened and wouldn't of known much about it. Our bodies are geared for death, we all die somehow eventually.
The thought that i had too was when i have ever badly injured myself like nearly cut off a finger with a sharp knife while peeling veggies, i didn't feel it straightaway, and once after a few seconds we do that's when the pain sets in.
But anyway autopsy reports are after the fact and even though they sound awful and as you say it's only us left behind that grieve.

I am so sorry for your loss Karinna and thank you for your insight.

My pleasure. I learned long ago that I need to be as detached as I can be in matters of forensics. Once someone is deceased they are no longer suffering. The suffering is borne by their family, friends, loved ones, witnesses to their deaths and, of course, first responders. My heart breaks for the deceased immediately prior to, and at the point of, their violent deaths and for the unnecessary grief and trauma everyone suffers as a consequence.
I must admit after reading your information I had to shut the door in the office and have a weep.

Information from yourself and others is well respected.

You're welcome. And yes there is more to life than our limited five senses and conditioning can comprehend IMO. I have also had further contact with my deceased loved ones in some very uplifting dreams as well. We just have to open our hearts to it all.
Sorry for your loss, Karinna and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I too have had a similar experience involving my late father. I agree with your "We just have to open our hearts"..

Totally agree we had one our staff signing on for a duty 3 days ago. She came and had a pain in her chest saying something is wrong I can't breath I have a pain in my chest I have to go home. She got home 90 minutes later to find that a close member of the family passed away with a heart attack. This happened to myself on several occassions. Hearing you loud and clear Karinna.

Could you please elaborate on the question meticulously? Are you asking about the autopsy report or something else?
Sorry to cause any confusion here .failing to quote & reply . Didnt mean anything of importance . Thanks to all the sleuths who linked the forensic stats about alcohol levels post mortem . So much cooperation [emoji120]

layout app for photos

Not relevant to this case at all. You thought wrong. Stop twisting my words. It is my opinion that Tostee lifted Warriena over the rail and onto the ledge of his balcony facing outward within a matter of 12 seconds. In trying to manoeuvre herself to get a grip on the rail, she fell. I've listened to the full tape and am fully aware of the time frame of the critical points. Apparently Fairydust has just worked it out from watching the 60 Minutes report. The 12 seconds mentioned is nothing new to those of us who have listened to the tape.
Nope, I said it way back in 2014 beofr most people, as I one was of the early ones to download the recording. Trust the Dust.

I agree Bohemian. I believe in WW's death she would of either been knocked unconscious or dead as soon as her body hit the first solid object, and would not been aware of hitting the ground below.
My son died a violent death in an MVA, and the autopsy report showed multiple injuries, compound fracture of his femur, lots of internal bleeding, bleeding around the brain etc. etc. But i knew that he was already gone as soon as impact happened and wouldn't of known much about it. Our bodies are geared for death, we all die somehow eventually.
The thought that i had too was when i have ever badly injured myself like nearly cut off a finger with a sharp knife while peeling veggies, i didn't feel it straightaway, and once after a few seconds we do that's when the pain sets in.
But anyway autopsy reports are after the fact and even though they sound awful and as you say it's only us left behind that grieve.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful and much-loved son, Karinna. For any young person to their lives in an accident is unnatural and unnecessary and for a mother to have to mourn her child just plain cruel.

If it's any solace I was in a serious MVA and all I can remember thinking was, 'Why can't I hear brakes? He should be braking. Why isn't he braking?'. It was more a quizzical train of thought rather than fright and there was no accompanying 'visual' that I can remember. Everything except the sound of his engine was a blank followed by a comfortable 'nothingness'. I definitely didn't feel pain. As you described regarding your injury to your finger, that came later once the shock and 'nothingness' had progressed to healing. I think that your mind switches to this state of 'confusion' to provide a buffer to trauma. A state of comfortable derealisation if you will.

My reading of autopsy reports and forensics has to be dry and clinical. It doesn't mean I don't care deeply about a deceased person's family, friends and loved ones as well as those professionals who have to deal with the physical aftermath of a death. It is simply my 'protection' from vicarious trauma. I hope I don't trigger any more reliving of the trauma you have to live with as a result of your son's death. If I do, please let me know immediately.

Hi fairydust.....I would be interested in your interpretation of only one handprint on the balcony railing.....also, why Rie's body was seen dangling facing outwards away from the building ith her back against the building..:tyou:
Hi Tiddles, I dont have an interpretation of the handprint , as I don't view is as significant. There are a few reasons why it may be missing. Do you view it as significant?
As for the dangling, Ellis gave an explanation as a witness, and it was accepted. Whatever her evidence was , I presume it did not lead the jury to believe she was suspended over the railing as some are implying.

There was a bit of discussion of it in the early threads about these things IIRC.

I must admit after reading your information I had to shut the door in the office and have a weep.

Information from yourself and others is well respected.

Now I have to go and have a private cry because you have been weeping *hug*

Yes SA, it certainly makes you wonder, that in view of this wonderful life she had, why she chose to go on Tinder, and into a strange mans apartment within 8 mins of meeting him for the first time? It doesnt quite add up does it?

Justice for Warriena!

If you believe that Warriena's death is no one's fault but her own, why do you say "Justice for Warriena?" What do you believe would constitute justice in this case?

In light of new information the thread is once again open for posting.

There will be zero tolerance for those who don't stay within the guidelines set in Websleuths TOS

Queensland coroner to reopen investigation into Warriena Wright’s balcony death
December 18, 2016

Gold Coast man Gable Tostee was found not guilty in October of killing the New Zealand tourist, who plunged to her death from his 14th-floor apartment balcony after they met via the Tinder dating app.

The case was referred back to State Coroner Terry Ryan, who this week confirmed his investigation in Ms Wright’s death had reopened.

Thanks Coldpizza.

From the same link.

According to the newspaper, legal sources said a charge such as deprivation of liberty could be recommended.

An inquest can then be held if the coroner deems there is significant doubt surrounding the circumstances and causes of a death, or if it would help to prevent similar tragedies in the future.

I really do hope that State Coroner Terry Ryan's decision to hold an inquest is in the affirmative.

Get ready for round two warriena supporters [emoji111]

Get ready for round two warriena supporters [emoji111]

YES BRING IT ON.....We are ready.....Bearing in mind that we need to be very careful with what we post here re WS rules, so that this thread is not closed again...MOO

If there is an inquest (and I still don't think there will be) then GT could only be compelled to give evidence if he is granted immunity from prosecution, just like Michael Atkins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back