Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It may have been FACS who enlightened police, but the article doesn't say they learned of the allegations two weeks prior, it says, "in the last fortnight" (BBM), which can mean really any time within the preceding two weeks from when it was written. imo.

Police learned of the allegations relevant to the AVO application against the parents – who cannot be identified for legal reasons – in the last fortnight, according to The Australian.

Police set to take out AVO against William Tyrrell’s foster parents
Ok, so they said 'in the past 2 weeks?' Wouldn't we infer then that it wasn't within the last 2 days or so, or they wouldn't bother with the fortnight description?

Why even say fortnight if you do not mean that its was 'about' a week or two ago?

You think there could have been a confession, and the police haven't yet leaked that to the media?

They are just letting them all stand around in the rain, watching and waiting for William to be discovered?

Yes I do. A confession "of sorts" for example, someone talking to themselves or another child or partner while under surveillance, hypothetically would still need forensic evidence for the coroner. IMO

If you are raising a child, from age 3 months until she is 4 years old, then you do feel like her mother. How else can you do that important job for the child? One cannot merely be a place holder, a baby sitter, for a child that you , alone, care for 24/7.

Do you think it is better to stay a bit disconnected and not bond as if you are her mother, if you have been her only caregiver since infancy? That sounds like a horrible way to treat a child in your care. Children need love and devotion and stability.

You can love and connect with a foster child while remaining respectful and inclusive towards their family.

I’m not saying I believe her one bit, but I have to say I had a similar bruise when my horse walked forward and his hoof went down on my ankle and then on top of my foot. 1000kg of horse will definitely leave a decent bruise.
I thought about that, but assumed such a bad bruise from a horse stomp would probably break the foot and she wouldn't be walking on it, but your theory does sound plausible IMO

For all we know there could already have been some sort of confession. IMO

IIRC correctly, I recall reading something the FM wrote asking for a reduction in visits due to behavioural issues but I don't have a link so I'll just say IMO.

Hmmm, I reckon we’d know about it by now if they had a confession.

I recall that also, and IMO that’s not unusual. Observations of that nature are crucial to an ongoing care plan, particularly with a toddler. William may not have been able to understand or express his thoughts and emotions, behaviours were therefore important communication in that respect.

FC’s are required to report back to FACS IMO, it’s their job. As primary caregivers they’ll know the child and are in a position to recognise the antecedents to behaviours. MOO.

Hmmm, I reckon we’d know about it by now if they had a confession.

I recall that also, and IMO that’s not unusual. Observations of that nature are crucial to an ongoing care plan, particularly with a toddler. William may not have been able to understand or express his thoughts and emotions, behaviours were therefore important communication in that respect.

FC’s are required to report back to FACS IMO, it’s their job. As primary caregivers they’ll know the child and are in a position to recognise the antecedents to behaviours. MOO.

It depends what type of confession. If she went to police and confessed and signed a statement, we would know about it IMO.

But if it was not so direct and caught on surveillance, I don't think we would know until charges are laid.

In my mind, the only things I am prepared to believe are:

* William was playing on the deck at 9.37am

* He was reported missing at 10.57am

* The 1hr and 20mins in between is a mystery.

Sitting on the porch about 10am with his mother, grandmother and sister, William ran around the side of the house several times before reappearing with a cheeky grin and running back towards his family.

So when he ran around the corner once again about 10.25am, out of view for a matter of minutes, his mother thought nothing of it.

Upon realising he had not reappeared again after several minutes, she asked his four-year-old sister where William had gone.

When they went around the corner looking for him about 10.30am, he was nowhere to be seen

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

The reports of neighbours hearing the children playing may not have necessarily been WT and LT, I can't find an article to link at this point but it has been reported that the FM or another neighbour went to one of the houses to see if WT was there because there were kids playing in the backyard. I'm not sure of the acoustics in Benaroon Dve but I wonder if it could have neen those kids that people heard.

If anyone could help with the link, that'd be great!

If you are raising a child, from age 3 months until she is 4 years old, then you do feel like her mother. How else can you do that important job for the child? One cannot merely be a place holder, a baby sitter, for a child that you , alone, care for 24/7.

Do you think it is better to stay a bit disconnected and not bond as if you are her mother, if you have been her only caregiver since infancy? That sounds like a horrible way to treat a child in your care. Children need love and devotion and stability.

With respect, I am a social worker in the foster care space and I was raised from a baby in a non-biological family...raising someone else's child with the best intentions can be surprisingly difficult. You can't love a child out of their trauma. As much as foster/adoptive parents want to be "the real parents" they cannot be. At the same time, they are not "babysitters" or a "place-h0lder" but they are not and cannot take the place of the birth parents. This relationship is ingrained in the baby in utero and reinforced during and immediately after birth. When a fracture takes place the child suffers trauma. This may take a lot of time to bond thereafter with another caregiver/parent, but the mother/child relationship will never be forgotten at an unconscious level. Another parent relationship is possible of course, but it takes time, patience and great sensitivity to create that bond. IMHO.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Perhaps a deathbed statement by FGM?? The specificity of the view that WT fell from the balcony makes me think that the information must have come from an individual, rather than being informed by physical evidence.
IMO

I considered a deathbed confession too. Also wondered if they were floating the idea of a balcony accident to give the perpetrator an ‘out’ so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt any long time members can advise this as we are not permitted to sleuth the sister, or Bio's for that matter.

I understand if a media article contains information the details can be posted and must include a related link to verify information contained in said post. I don't mind being corrected if my understanding is incorrect.

The reports of neighbours hearing the children playing may not have necessarily been WT and LT, I can't find an article to link at this point but it has been reported that the FM or another neighbour went to one of the houses to see if WT was there because there were kids playing in the backyard. I'm not sure of the acoustics in Benaroon Dve but I wonder if it could have neen those kids that people heard.

If anyone could help with the link, that'd be great!

Seems to me that we sure have to discount a lot of information to arrive at a nefarious situation.

Discount neighbours hearing the children.
Discount timestamp on photos.
Discount evidence from FGM.
Discount evidence from FM.
Discount that the cadaver dogs have not hit on anything at the house (or anywhere else that we know of).
Discount evidence from FD.

There's probably more, I just can't think of it all at the moment.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member