Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only things they seemed to hint might be relevant was that most recent piece of faded red material and the 2 small bone fragments---all of which were sent for testing.

But it seems to me, that IF they thought that red swatch might be part of the Spiderman suit or the bone fragments might be from WT, they wouldn't be announcing the completion of the search already. JMO

ADMIN NOTE:

IMPORTANT

PLEASE READ AND 'LIKE' THIS POST SO WE KNOW YOU HAVE READ IT.

Thread #66 remains pulled due to recent influx of trolls. We may be able to get it reinstated in a couple of weeks.

Those individuals that we have been able to identify have been banned. There may be others who registered earlier and are waiting in the wings.

This new thread is for discussion only by our long term, veteran Websleuths members who have a sincere dedication to William's case

As a result of this recent troll invasion we are not allowing new members to join in this discussion.

We are requesting that our trusted members Report each and every post by a new member and we will review it and deal with it accordingly.

Those whose goal is to incite conflict are not welcome at Websleuths.

Thank you to all our members who have been able to participate respectfully and responsibly in this discussion. We truly appreciate you.

Sillybilly
WS Administrator
Thank you, @Sillybilly. Happy New Year!

Many thanks for the thread re-open. Hope everyone’s holiday season is going well.
Let’s hope 2022 can bring answers and a conclusion to the WT case once and for all.
LE have been on a roll of late with new technologies and tools at their disposal. Eagerly awaiting the reopening of the Shandee Blackburn case too!

I’m surprised the $1mill reward hasn’t been taken up. Surely with the press this has attracted the last 7 years and the heartbreak it’s caused someone knows something and will speak. Or, maybe they have but more evidence is required to gather any momentum

I’m surprised the $1mill reward hasn’t been taken up. Surely with the press this has attracted the last 7 years and the heartbreak it’s caused someone knows something and will speak. Or, maybe they have but more evidence is required to gather any momentum

that could be because the guilty person is one person and nobody saw anything so that’s why nobody has come forward with information.

“This is a unique reward, it does not require the charge and conviction of any person(s), it relates to the recovery of William Tyrrell."

$1 million NSW Government reward announced for the return on William Tyrrell - NSW Police Public Site

As far as we know William hasn't been recovered/found, which IMO is why no reward has been claimed - as far as we know.

IMO if any positive evidence was found we would have heard about it.

As I've mentioned earlier, such a substantial reward could ordinarily be expected to convince crims/lowlives to rat on 'mates'. The fact that (apparently) hasn't happened tends to indicate that either no one in the criminal/lowlife milieu around Kendall knows what happened, or anyone who did is now dead.

The alternative is that no crim/lowlife was involved in WT's disappearance. I'm inclined towards that alternative.

As I've mentioned earlier, such a substantial reward could ordinarily be expected to convince crims/lowlives to rat on 'mates'. The fact that (apparently) hasn't happened tends to indicate that either no one in the criminal/lowlife milieu around Kendall knows what happened, or anyone who did is now dead.

The alternative is that no crim/lowlife was involved in WT's disappearance. I'm inclined towards that alternative.

Very good point! Most crooks by their nature will froth at the chance of scoring an easy mill…

I truly hoped for a resolution for WT loved ones, all of them during the recent search. As an Aussie it is heart warming to know that so many across the world have him in their thoughts. this case is truly heart breaking. I have followed WT case from the beginning and I am as lost and confused as I ever was. It is my understanding that any items of interest collected from a scene takes time to process. I cant say I am surprised that nothing concert has come out of the search thus far. I am relived to see those imo exaggerated headlines in our media have stopped at least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo