Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it :)

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

The coroner had signalled she would be delivering her findings in June but that was delayed amid internal conflict over who police believe was to blame.

Thanks heaps for finding it! :)
I read it as a historic reference to the old disagreement we already know about but who knows!

The longer this FM investigation goes on. The less hope I have in her being arrested

I have a big problem believing the FM's account of what happened that morning but, IMO, even if WT's remains were found in circumstances that suggested a cover up, then without a confession it was always going to be a huge task for police to convince the DPP that a prosecution could result in a jury finding guilt (of whatever crime) beyond reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
Thank you for finding it...I just went down a rabbit hole searching for it myself. I skimmed through a dozen older articles from September and October, and many of them are focused on FA and GO and RP, and saying that the inquest will be looking as them further when it reconvenes.

Abbot certainly is a piece of work with a putrid record, so why were Spedding and Savage hounded mercilessly by Jubelin instead? Strikes me as though Jubelin had essentially ruled out Abbott and his low life associates.

I do not think that it is easy to get court permission to have a hidden recording device inside someones home for months.
I wonder what was the strong impetus for the court to allow hidden devices inside and around PS's home.

It is not something an officer can decide to do, so that they can 'mercilessly hound' someone. A court must sign off on it - so that a person is not 'mercilessly hounded' for no valid reason.

Evidently, Hans Rupp was able to get warrants to search Spedding's properties. I can see the reason for those warrants... as Spedding said, at the time, it is a process the police have to go through.

imo

Last edited:
Thanks heaps for finding it! :)
I read it as a historic reference to the old disagreement we already know about but who knows!
But if it was a historic conflict why would it delay her current findings?

I think the only way it could delay her current findings would be if it was a current internal disagreement that divided the opinions. JMO

Abbot certainly is a piece of work with a putrid record, so why were Spedding and Savage hounded mercilessly by Jubelin instead? Strikes me as though Jubelin had essentially ruled out Abbott and his low life associates.
No, the timeline doesn't lay it out like that. Jubelin looked at BS first because he had been in very recent contact with the foster family. And he was originally scheduled to come to their home that very day that the boy vanished. So they were concerned that BS may have arrived that day to fix the washer, and come upon the child alone in the yard. So they began investigating BS intently.

It was not until later that they focused upon the small group of local pedos that also had some connection with FGM. GO had spoken to her about doing some deck work. I don't think Jubelin had ever ruled out FA or PS----he was still focused upon them when he was forced out of his job.

And even more important, the inquest was still very focused on these lowlifes when it was suddenly put on hold. All of the msm articles seemed to think we were going to take a deeper dive into these guys when the inquest reconvened. But before it reopened, they switched gears and went after the foster parents.

If nothing comes from that, I wonder if they will go back and continue to investigate the local pedophiles?

No, the timeline doesn't lay it out like that. Jubelin looked at BS first because he had been in very recent contact with the foster family. And he was originally scheduled to come to their home that very day that she boy vanished. So they were concerned that BS may have arrived that day to fix the washer, and come upon the child alone in the yard. So they began investigating BS intently.

It was not until later that they learned about the small group of local pedos that also had some connection with FGM. GO had spoken to her about doing some deck work. I don't think Jubelin had ever ruled out FA or PS----he was still focused upon them when he was forced out of his job.

And even more important, the inquest was very focused on these lowlifes when it was suddenly put on hold. All of the msm articles seemed to think we were going to take a deeper dive into these guys when the inquest reconvened. But before it reopened, they switched gears and went after the foster parents.

If nothing comes from that, I wonder if they will go back and continue to investigate the local pedophiles?

(Hans Rupp looked at BS first, for the obvious reasons that you have stated. Jubes completed that aspect of the investigation that Rupp had put into motion. Jubes was given the case right when the searches of BS's properties started. In fact, he was in Perth when the searches started. As per his book.)

Sorry that I keep jumping in to correct this notion. But I think it is important to see the 4 aspects of this investigation. First Fehon, then Rupp (over Fehon), then Jubes, then Laidlaw.

imo

(Hans Rupp looked at BS first, for the obvious reasons that you have stated. Jubes completed that aspect of the investigation that Rupp had put into motion. Jubes was given the case right when the searches of BS's properties started. In fact, he was in Perth when the searches started. As per his book.)

Sorry that I keep jumping in to correct this notion. But I think it is important to see the 4 aspects of this investigation. First Fehon, then Rupp (over Fehon), then Jubes, then Laidlaw.

imo
No, I appreciate you adding the entire correct context. It is very important. Thanks

..... even if WT's remains were found in circumstances that suggested a cover up, then without a confession it was always going to be a huge task for police to convince the DPP that a prosecution could result in a jury finding guilt (of whatever crime) beyond reasonable doubt.

In the findings from the Phoebe Handsjuk inquest, the Vic Coroner added a note at the end which absolved Phoebe's boyfriend (AH) from any involvement in her death.
AH's lawyer requested this, presumably to try to stop the inferences that he was involved.

I wonder if the NSW Coroner will do something similar in her findings from William's inquest. Otherwise, I can see innuendo going on for years and years, if not forever.
A Coronial comment like that might stop the merciless hounding of any innocent parties. imo

Australia - Phoebe Handsjuk, 24, found dead in Melbourne apt building, 2 Dec 2010

Last edited:
But if it was a historic conflict why would it delay her current findings?

I think the only way it could delay her current findings would be if it was a current internal disagreement that divided the opinions. JMO
Katy, what about this?
William Tyrrell: how new evidence revived the case and triggered a fresh search effort

"Fresh evidence that has revived the investigation and triggered a search
this week has also brought renewed hope for closure. Exactly what that
new evidence is has not been revealed by police."

Katy, what about this?
William Tyrrell: how new evidence revived the case and triggered a fresh search effort

"Fresh evidence that has revived the investigation and triggered a search
this week has also brought renewed hope for closure. Exactly what that
new evidence is has not been revealed by police."

Obviously not Katy .... but my opinion is that people may be reading too much into the 'fresh evidence', due to media hype.

I think the fresh evidence is that FGM's car was not forensically examined. And that the garden bed/garage floor/riding school area was not dug up. So now they have done that.

It could be that those areas were not dug up before because there were no signs of recent digging ... back in Sep 2014.

But the Coroner is being completely thorough - perhaps also to subdue those in the police that have inclinations in that direction.

imo

Police end latest search for William Tyrrell

Key Point 3 says new evidence will be presented

With the insinuation that the new evidence will be from the most recent search. imo
The pieces and threads of fabric, the little pieces of bone. All which, I think, will likely then be counted in or counted out.

"New evidence from the operation is expected to be put before the coronial inquest, which is set to resume at a later date.
Police described the latest operation as a "high intensity search" that involved archaeologists as well as the Australian Federal Police (AFP).
.... the AFP used ground penetrating radar to scan the inside of the garage and in scrub near the home to detect any clues that may lead to William's remains."

Obviously not Katy .... but my opinion is that people may be reading too much into the 'fresh evidence', due to media hype.

I think the fresh evidence is that FGM's car was not forensically examined. And that the garden bed/garage floor/riding school area was not dug up. So now they have done that.

It could be that those areas were not dug up before because there were no signs of recent digging ... back in Sep 2014.

But the Coroner is being completely thorough - perhaps also to subdue those in the police that have inclinations in that direction.

imo
Who it is that will be doing the 'backflips' will be revealed; in the meantime sleuthing continues.

Who it is that will be doing the 'backflips' will be revealed; in the meantime sleuthing continues.

Sorry? Is that a quote that pertains to something we are discussing? Or is that a cryptic comment?

Little confused, as that is twice now that I have seen your posts mention sleuthing continuing. Not really seeing much sleuthing on the thread.

Could you please clarify? Is there a new article that we have missed? Some new factual information?

imo

The known pedo’s in the area were certainly worth looking into, IMO to discount them rather than prove guilt. From what I remember BS had an alibi that morning and previous allegations of underage sex by him had been discounted or dropped?
The other few people they looked at were older folks. The timeline of events was very tight, the presence of cars outside the FGM house was inconclusively corroborated, so these frail old blokes must’ve either been fit, nimble stealth units to take a child, or they weren’t even there. Have they been tied to the scene/s in any other way?

The known pedo’s in the area were certainly worth looking into, IMO to discount them rather than prove guilt. From what I remember BS had an alibi that morning and previous allegations of underage sex by him had been discounted or dropped?
The other few people they looked at were older folks. The timeline of events was very tight, the presence of cars outside the FGM house was inconclusively corroborated, so these frail old blokes must’ve either been fit, nimble stealth units to take a child, or they weren’t even there. Have they been tied to the scene/s in any other way?
I wouldn't say that FA is frail, we heard lots of evidence of actually how fit he was ( walked long distances regularily, could easily carry 50kgs potato sacks around etc )

There was so much media hype around the search and the intense coverage was designed to place the foster carers under immense pressure IMO. The police and media can get away with pointing the finger because the identities of the foster carers are suppressed and damage to them could be seen as limited. There could be some evidence they were involved, or there may just be theories and suspicions. Either way I think the police have given it their best shot, giving the tree a good shake to see what comes out. It’s possible nothing may come of this latest search and the foster carers ruled out. All JMO.

NSW Police State Crime Commander, Assistant Commissioner Stuart Smith, told 2GB last week the search was to ensure that at the conclusion of the investigation they can say no stone has been left unturned.
Final search for answers in William Tyrrell mystery to conclude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member