Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Jubelin weighs in on William Tyrrell case after renewed search - 2GB

Gary Jubelin told Ben Fordham he believes the police haven’t found anything.

Interview at link.

I didn't realise (till I just heard it in the video in your link) that Mick Willing was moved on. Internal changes happening maybe.

Mick Willing, who used to be the NSW Police deputy commissioner, said he was 'not really expecting' to have his contract torn up in January by Karen Webb.

The former cop was widely expected to be the new NSW police commissioner, until Premier Dominic Perrottet surprised his colleagues and the rest of the force by appointing Ms Webb - the first female in the state to land the top job.
NSW policeman Mick Willing breaks his silence on being brutally sacked in a sudden phone call | Daily Mail Online

I didn't realise (till I just heard it in the video in your link) that Mick Willing was moved on. Internal changes happening maybe.

Mick Willing, who used to be the NSW Police deputy commissioner, said he was 'not really expecting' to have his contract torn up in January by Karen Webb.

The former cop was widely expected to be the new NSW police commissioner, until Premier Dominic Perrottet surprised his colleagues and the rest of the force by appointing Ms Webb - the first female in the state to land the top job.
NSW policeman Mick Willing breaks his silence on being brutally sacked in a sudden phone call | Daily Mail Online

Very Political IMO

Thanks for that mate. I’d replied last night with a link but I wrote the post in a way I shouldn’t have ;)

Yes, thank you for the link Warshawski. In response to your question to me, of how many children they had in their care, I have no idea as I was responding, and asking a poster that claimed 'All' children in their care had been removed and I was requesting a link for "all those children". Although there doesn't seem to be one, so this fangirl will assume it's a rumor.

I’m open to all possibilities, but it’s getting very hard to. I’m getting fed up with repeating myself on the reasons why this whole saga is becoming more and more of a sideshow.
Whatever Mental health reason they have, these FFC’s have lost ALL kids in their care, and it poses so many questions. Why didn’t FAC do something sooner? Why are they going to such lengths to hide details? If an accident occurred why not explain it as such? :mad:

Just a question, do we know (via link) that all Kids in their care have been lost to them? I would understand if they were, but I haven't seen any link to substantiate that statement.

Yes, thank you for the link Warshawski. In response to your question to me, of how many children they had in their care, I have no idea as I was responding, and asking a poster that claimed 'All' children in their care had been removed and I was requesting a link for "all those children". Although there doesn't seem to be one, so this fangirl will assume it's a rumor.

There were links, and were posted. Those following the case would know that the FFC’s had WT, a sibling, and I gather a short term fostering of younger child before WT. I can’t recall where I read that, so perhaps someone could provide a link.

By saying ALL children, I was referring to the WT period to the present. Obviously WT went missing and the recent charges resulted in their other foster child being removed from their care.
Not a good look on their behalf imo

There were links, and were posted. Those following the case would know that the FFC’s had WT, a sibling, and I gather a short term fostering of younger child before WT. I can’t recall where I read that, so perhaps someone could provide a link.

By saying ALL children, I was referring to the WT period to the present. Obviously WT went missing and the recent charges resulted in their other foster child being removed from their care.
Not a good look on their behalf imo

I have never seen any link to say they had fostered other children, other than the sister, since Williams disappearance, except on SM - is this where your info is coming from?

So is it ALL or both? There is a difference. If true, I agree it's not a good look - but it needs to be true. IMO

It is well known that they did foster others prior to William for short term care, (as per the Inquest), I haven't seen any MSM to say that they have since.

I'm only asking for facts.

I have never seen any link to say they had fostered other children, other than the sister, since Williams disappearance, except on SM - is this where your info is coming from?

So is it ALL or both? There is a difference. If true, I agree it's not a good look - but it needs to be true. IMO

It is well known that they did foster others prior to William for short term care, (as per the Inquest), I haven't seen any MSM to say that they have since.

I'm only asking for facts.

As per the last post I was talking about since William. The child they had short term wouldn’t of been taken off them as it was just a short term arrangement. As far as I know there has been no more kids since him and the child they are alledged to have assaulted.
I’ve explained the comment- I think you’ve misinterpreted the post and dwelling on small matters which in this case, don’t matter, as the important discussion we’re having now is whether the fffc’s have diminished their qualities as parents by allegedly assaulting one, and having one potentially lost forever with the other.

This is the discussion we’ve been on about most of this thread

As per the last post I was talking about since William. The child they had short term wouldn’t of been taken off them as it was just a short term arrangement. As far as I know there has been no more kids since him and the child they are alledged to have assaulted.
I’ve explained the comment- I think you’ve misinterpreted the post and dwelling on small matters which in this case, don’t matter, as the important discussion we’re having now is whether the fffc’s have diminished their qualities as parents by allegedly assaulting one, and having one potentially lost forever with the other.

This is the discussion we’ve been on about most of this thread

I could go on - but - We will have to agree to disagree - it's all in the way it's stated and the interpretation of that statement.

In a perfect world, Warsh, there would be no reason to remove children from their bio homes. Because they would all be taken care of properly by their bio parents.

That perfect world that you mentioned, where children wouldn't pick on foster children and everyone could live in open harmony.

That perfect world that we do not live in.

imo

No change is ever made by accepting the status quo SA .. I see a huge difference between striving for Better & unrealistic expectations of ‘perfection’.

Thankfully Alexander Graham Bell, Louis Pasteur, Hedy Lamarr & so many others believed things could be better / improved - and set out to make it happen.

anyway, we’re not here to debate the state of civilisation.

Hopefully answers to William’s disappearance will soon become clear so all those who grieve for him can mourn him in the knowledge of certainty & understanding; hopefully his sister thrives in a loving, supportive & nurturing environment and hopefully their parents can finally be rid of their demons & embrace the joy of their offspring.

Do we know that she wasn't having treatment already?

AFAIK we know absolutely no details about any of this. Unless I have missed something in an article somewhere.

BBM - and imo we don’t know.

however, I would suggest that if she was under mental health treatment, then the practitioner reports would have been quickly supplied to the court. .. imo.

Do we know that she wasn't having treatment already?

AFAIK we know absolutely no details about any of this. Unless I have missed something in an article somewhere.
You have to read The Australian. I have no access to it, unfortunately. Perhaps on Febr 22nd (?) there was mentioned, she had treatment meanwhile.

https://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/n...ge/video/e373b17b95c1de3cb5ac02e0ff0365b7#top

In the video at 1:05min, there’s a pic of the bricks on the side of the garage wall, where the names of the kids have obviously been measuring their heights as they grow older. There’s the names of the 2 children we know, but also a name that looks like “Storm”
they are quite high markers for growth measures, as tall as ffc, unless williams sister is very tall now? i wonder what else they may be?

they are quite high markers for growth measures, as tall as ffc, unless williams sister is very tall now? i wonder what else they may be?

Could be just the kids writing their names on the wall. If the girls name is there, I’d say the other name is either another child in their care or someone that visits and plays with the kids living there

Didn't the same thing happen to the BM? And yet she was treated with care on this forum.
Because, really, this whole thing stems back to when William (and his sister) was removed ... and it snowballed from there. imo

FACS is seriously overwhelmed, there are not enough carers who are willing to take in these neglected and/or abused children, drugs are rife and leading to more and more problems for the young children.
It is a very sad situation, and there doesn't seem to be a magical solution - for any of the children who are living in bad situations.

I don't think anyone wants to see the return of the days when hoards of children were placed in large institutions until they were of legal age.
SouthAussie , thank you for those words from my heart.
William case at the moment regarding the Foster Parents, I am having to step back, read it when I am able to, it is getting too painful and bring the situation so close to home.
The constantly hammering at Foster Parents(If it turns out I will be the first to public say I was in the wrong) it like IMO, we keep hitting you with charges until you admit you harmed William,
I am sorry if it sounds like this, again Adim, Trica, SillyBilly and everyone , but I can clearly see foster parents situation been in their shoes, when I was 13 years old there was an incident at school, I hit a boy, school checked it out it I was cleared, month later the mother of the boy and foster parents informed the Children Home I was removed for 24 hours for punishment, not allowed to speak, stripped of my clothes and personal item, cold shower baggy clothes, forced to stare at a wall they wanted a confession (written one) that I hit the boy for no reason. Staff hammered at me, They called me Dangerous girl who harmed Children who should be locked up for life, I was ungrateful *advertiser censored*, Sl**. Give us the confession now or you place in rebiletation section until you 18 years which we can extend until we decide you can be release, your fostor family(this is the bad I Mention before SouthAussie) I was tauted with sexual assualt by the staff member, as he done to other girls but I was too ugly. Forced to comb a carpet with a comb up to two hours, and scrubbed the industrial kitchen with a cup of water/Toothbrush from 7pm -11pm while still getting verbal taunts. I told them what happened, called Liar finally I signed the confession after 12 hours just to be at peace and go home. No I had to go for another 12 hours so I would learn my lesson to never harm children again. Later the Children home found out I was telling the truth. I punched the boy in self defence, I had called him an idot under my breath cause he wacked me in the hallway with school bag, so I was grabbed from behind, head smashed into Desk,/wall in the classroom because he was choking me I punched him witnessed by Teacher and classmates. After this incident even leaving foster family until I was 18 I was watched for any kind of anti social behaviour.
Since William's Disappearance both families have faced constant bulling etc and so have other people under police investigation totally under the microcope. IMO, there would be a lot of stress.
If people can recall the Bio Mum was charged with assult on a Police Officer in a Shopping Center, Christmas Eve I think 2020, she reported it in the Media was mental stress that caused her to go off the deep end as the Officer asked her about one of the children she had with her. Everyone was so understanding, Yet comment about the Foster Parents are in the oppisite direction. Reguarding the charges of Common Assult against the FP with the stress and COVID Lockdown ,we needs to remember how hard it was for every, I not making excuses but things can happen. I will admit(Putting Hand Up) Myself and Understanding Partner had a screaming match during COVID Lockdown in our backyard next door was shocked, but they did not call police but told us to stop it, neighbour calmed me down things were patched up between Hubby and I. But the neighbours even today were stunned at my "Interesting Expressive Words." IMOO, the Inquest wanted things to be checked out, ticks done etc and the police just went in blazing....... COVID, Lockdown came make people resentful and spiteful say etc
Due to Lockdowns due to COVID my older sibling was living in Units in NSW, he said things that he could hear through the walls of families breakdown due to stress, confinement etc my sibling was shocked yet stunned at the moment none of these families have faced court. My sibling had to talk to teenager godchild 12/13 years , she got fed up being coped up she tried to leave the home after curfew during Lockdown after an arguement as she was trying to leave her parents tried to stop there was a scuffle now she did manage to leave but my sibling saw her in the street managed to get her to come inside, she calmed down afterwards talked to her parent on phone stayed with godparents family returned. What scared her parents after that night and the girl admitted to her Godparents she had tripped going down the steps when leaving the house, got some nasty bruises. The girl was shocked that she had injured her parent. When I was told this I did think how easy it would had been for her to charge her Parents.
One of my children has Autism/ADHD very high behavoiur, it is horrible to think that if he had a serious meltdown, I tried to stop him, (by restraining him leaving burises) from dashing out onto the street or road someone from the public can accuse me of common assualt. Yet if I don't do it and my child get harmed I would come (Like other Mother with Special needs children) under investigation.
All I want from the bottom of my heart in this outcome is not justice to a wrong/ or not wrong, but to find William and bring him home. Blessing and may the light of hope shine on.

William Tyrrell’s foster father is charged with allegedly giving false or misleading evidence to secretive crime-fighting body

“The former foster father of missing toddler William Tyrrell has been charged with giving false or misleading evidence to the NSW Crime Commission.

The charge was revealed following a revision of non-publication orders surrounding the case.”

William Tyrrell's foster father charged with giving 'false' evidence to NSW Crime Commission | Daily Mail Online

I would really love to know exactly what he lied about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member