Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Tyrell’s former foster father has been charged with giving false or misleading evidence - News.com.au

Court documents reveal the man was charged over evidence given to the NSW Crime Commission.

The case had been subject to strict suppression orders that were revised by the Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday morning.

Tyrell’s former foster father and mother were also charged late last year in relation to the alleged assault of another child – not William Tyrrell – and have pleaded not guilty.

It emerged last year that William’s foster mother and foster grandmother were persons of interest in his disappearance.

They have both denied any involvement and no charges were laid.

Tyrell disappeared in 2014 at age three, and was last seen at a property owned by the foster grandmother.

The case gained national attention and sparked a years-long search to find him.

--

Bolding mine. I don't remember FGM ever being named a person of interest. Is this misreporting or am I misremembering?

I think you could. IMO just because you can't give any more info doesn't mean more info can't be found relating to that person

of course, but given the definition of POI (ie its vague legal meanings but it being a euphemism for 'possible future suspect') I just would think it's not exactly appropriate for a deceased person who can't speak for themself or get themselves representation and can't be charged with a crime. They can investigate her belongings or her communication, but isn't that just... investigation?

I'm really lost for words I don't know what to believe any more I really hope the foster parents are not involved I always thought they weren't but I don't know what to think with these new charges I just hope for answers to what happened to this sweet boy
MOO

NSW Police on Wednesday confirmed that a man was issued with a court attendance notice in January for two counts of knowingly giving false or misleading evidence at a hearing, and appeared in court on Friday.

The officer, speaking on the condition of anonymity, alleged the man was “lying about something that we can prove”.

William Tyrrell’s foster father charged with giving false or misleading evidence

of course, but given the definition of POI (ie its vague legal meanings but it being a euphemism for 'possible future suspect') I just would think it's not exactly appropriate for a deceased person who can't speak for themself or get themselves representation and can't be charged with a crime. They can investigate her belongings or her communication, but isn't that just... investigation?

But if you go down that line of thinking no case could be closed if a deceased person committed the crime

William Tyrrell’s foster father is charged with allegedly giving false or misleading evidence to secretive crime-fighting body

“The former foster father of missing toddler William Tyrrell has been charged with giving false or misleading evidence to the NSW Crime Commission.

The charge was revealed following a revision of non-publication orders surrounding the case.”

William Tyrrell's foster father charged with giving 'false' evidence to NSW Crime Commission | Daily Mail Online
There is a pic of FF within the article. Is that indeed the man, who was photographed at the Fast food restaurant (on family's way to Kendall in 2014)?? The person, who had little W sitting on his shoulders? I'm noticing some difference.

Last edited:
There is a pic of FF within the article. Is that indeed the man, who was photographed at the Fast food restaurant (on family's way to Kendall in 2014)?? The person, who had little W sitting on his shoulders? I'm noticing some difference.

What difference have you noticed?

There is a pic of FF within the article. Is that indeed the man, who was photographed at the Fast food restaurant (on family's way to Kendall in 2014)?? The man, who had little W sitting on his shoulders? I'm noticing some difference.
thats interesting, what difference are you noticing? im pretty sure this is ff in this recent photo but havent studied the mcdonalds photo

chest area, maybe weight loss or gain?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 38
NSW Police on Wednesday confirmed that a man was issued with a court attendance notice in January for two counts of knowingly giving false or misleading evidence at a hearing, and appeared in court on Friday.

The officer, speaking on the condition of anonymity, alleged the man was “lying about something that we can prove”.

William Tyrrell’s foster father charged with giving false or misleading evidence
Oh I wonder what evidence they may have found to support this claim? Perhaps there is fresh evidence?

Oh I wonder what evidence they may have found to support this claim? Perhaps there is fresh evidence?

I think you might find this is a different kettle of fish "so to speak "

Missing toddler William Tyrrell’s foster father has been charged with giving false or misleading evidence to the NSW Crime Commission.

The fearsome NSW Crime Commission works alongside NSW Police to investigate homicides and other serious offences and has the power to compel people to give evidence. The commission was contacted for comment on Wednesday.

This is giving the impression it is something else unrelated to the assault allegations IMO

I think you might find this is a different kettle of fish "so to speak "

Missing toddler William Tyrrell’s foster father has been charged with giving false or misleading evidence to the NSW Crime Commission.

The fearsome NSW Crime Commission works alongside NSW Police to investigate homicides and other serious offences and has the power to compel people to give evidence. The commission was contacted for comment on Wednesday.

This is giving the impression it is something else unrelated to the assault allegations IMO
I agree. I dont think this has anything to do with the assault allegations of a child other than William IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1