Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed- there is no doubt FA in light of what he is in jail for is a (insert bad person word here), but that is totally irrelevant if they can’t place him in a situation to take William.
For all we know LE have thoroughly investigated this, found no correlation and have therefore moved on to other lines of enquiry.
And those current lines of enquiry may yet be still to be played out, but this is the play by LE at the moment and worthy of discussing it.
Right, but we could look at it another way as well. We can clearly see a true motive for him to have abducted William. We just dont have the evidence yet that he was there that day---although some have said he was. And there is a possibility that he could have been, and he was the prime suspect at one time.

Now, in the case of the foster family, we do know they were there that day. But we don't have a clear motive for them to have killed him, nor a history of them being abusive. Maybe they were, we don't know. and MAYBE they now have evidence that they have been abusing and stalking William's sister. It could turn out to be true.

But I am not ready to jump to that side of the fence just yet because I have watched this SAME LE TEAM, go after other POI'S previously, using similar pressure tactics. So I don't really trust them. JMO

Yes, that's right Katy. So 83% of children who are murdered are killed by someone who was close to them and supposed to be caring for them. It is much more uncommon that a child is murdered by a complete stranger. We need to remember these statistics when discussing William’s case.
NO< that is NOT what this study says. That is PARENTS, not foster caregivers. <modsnip>

They put non related caregivers in another % group. They were not counted in that 83%

"16% by non family caregivers or kin"

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, but we could look at it another way as well. We can clearly see a true motive for him to have abducted William. We just dont have the evidence yet that he was there that day---although some have said he was. And there is a possibility that he could have been, and he was the prime suspect at one time.

Now, in the case of the foster family, we do know they were there that day. But we don't have a clear motive for them to have killed him, nor a history of them being abusive. Maybe they were, we don't know. and MAYBE they now have evidence that they have been abusing and stalking William's sister. It could turn out to be true.

But I am not ready to jump to that side of the fence just yet because I have watched this SAME LE TEAM, go after other POI'S previously, using similar pressure tactics. So I don't really trust them. JMO

While some members of SFR may have been there for years, the leadership has not. Leaders have come and gone. Like I’ve posted a few times before, management of homicide require endorsement of particular activities, especially in such high cases. And even though stuff ups have been made before in this case by previous employees they would require significant reasonings to take the current path they have.

So that means 86% plus 16%, which equals 99% of children who are murdered are killed by people close to the child and meant to be caring for them (whether parents, kin or non-kin caregivers). And 1% or less of children murdered are killed by random strangers. Which, applied to William’s case, means someone like FA is unlikely to be responsible.

4% stranger abductions, actually, according to the study
16% foster caregivers
86% bio family

I don't think there is a huge difference between 4% and 16%.

AFAIK I haven’t seen many press articles not abiding by suppression orders. Only the names remaining on court listings which has now been deleted.
They could of course come out like BS did and personally address the situation. Personally I’d find that it could help as you can put a face to a name

Yes, they press are abiding by supression orders by not naming them or showing their faces - but they are at their home, taking video's of them, taking photo's of them, camping outside their home, photographing them on holidays, etc., albeit harassing them IMO - they know who they are, they know where they live and all about them.

BS was named in the press by locals reporting what they were seeing happen in Laurieton, the press then knew who he was, yes the press were probably primed by the Police, but initially it was locals watching his office be searched and talking on SM. And I will say IMO because I don't have the time to find the links from 2014.

The FP's wanted to come out from what was reported, but they were not permitted to by DOCS/FACS, they had to get friends to speak on their behalf and they fought for the $1million reward, they didn't want the case to go to cold cases - all of these things don't say guilty to me - I need proof. All IMO.

Yes, that's right Katy. So 83% of children who are murdered are killed by someone who was close to them and supposed to be caring for them. It is much more uncommon that a child is murdered by a complete stranger. We need to remember these statistics when discussing William’s case.
I can name a dozen toddlers/children off the top of my head that were abducted and killed by strangers. We see it all here every day.

Statistics matter in the big picture. But statistics say 4% are taken by strangers, and there are a lot of unsolved cases so it could be higher percentage that that.

Not to mention deteriorating mental health, being hounded by the media while on holidays, being judges guilty with no evidence or arrests, etc. IMO
The FC’s have not only managed to hide their identity, but they have also hidden their true personality. We know virtually nothing about them. But now, they are being accused with a whole host of crimes which are not exactly flattering to their character. Innocent until proven guilty, but you just can’t charge someone with a crime without some evidence.

The FC’s have not only managed to hide their identity, but they have also hidden their true personality. We know virtually nothing about them. But now, they are being accused with a whole host of crimes which are not exactly flattering to their character. Innocent until proven guilty, but you just can’t charge someone with a crime without some evidence.

BBM - So there was evidence against BS? But then there was none and the charges dropped?

The FC's have not managed to hide their identity - DOC's have done it for them in the past, now the Coroner is doing it for them.

The FP's wanted to come out from what was reported, but they were not permitted to by DOCS/FACS, they had to get friends to speak on their behalf and they fought for the $1million reward, they didn't want the case to go to cold cases - all of these things don't say guilty to me - I need proof. All IMO.

Totally agree re: proof. They’ve investigated other previous POI’s with vigour and now with the FFC’s. It’s unfortunate that their private lives are somewhat not private whilst undergoing investigation, but the whole nature of investigation is to go firm, and thorough. Because this case has no standout evidence that says “it was this person and the body is here” they need to investigate till this is found.

The fact that the 1mill reward hasn’t been taken says to me that whoever knows the story is very quiet, or very loyal. IMO

People in their daily lives and their work lives and their children's school all knew them and what happened. Those people knew their personalities and their family life, etc. They were never hiding. They did a lot of charity work and spoke to groups about keeping William's case going and not becoming a cold case.

I want to know more about the alleged crimes because we heard the exact same things about BS and all charges ended up being dropped.

As far as I am concerned, the 'whole host of crimes' could be things emanating from this push from LE's new investigation.

What if the child's birth family visits began to include discussions about this new investigation? Maybe the child came back home and was angry and they argued and the child said 'I'm outta here, you aren't my real parents!' and they tried to keep her from leaving that night and an altercation ensued?

PERFECT way for LE to go and get an AVO. Then they can take the child from the home, creating even more emotional pressure.

At some point maybe the parents wanted to talk to the child, they feel awful, and they see the posts online, and so they know where she might be? Or they know where she is in school so they go to try and drop her a note?

BAM---stalking charges....

As for the super secret interrogation, where they are now accused of lying or misleading LE....I have to wait and see what the alleged lies are.

This is 7 years later and they are being questioned again---could they have misspoken or misremembered? I really don't know.

I 100% do not believe they murdered William. I just don't ...I could be wrong.

Could he have fallen and they covered it up? I am open to that possibility. It could have happened. But I still lean more towards one of the 20 local pedophiles. JMO

Totally agree re: proof. They’ve investigated other previous POI’s with vigour and now with the FFC’s. It’s unfortunate that their private lives are somewhat not private whilst undergoing investigation, but the whole nature of investigation is to go firm, and thorough. Because this case has no standout evidence that says “it was this person and the body is here” they need to investigate till this is found.

The fact that the 1mill reward hasn’t been taken says to me that whoever knows the story is very quiet, or very loyal. IMO

BBM - Or the reward is pending on the 'recent' information not yet proved. It's a special type of reward, it only has to lead to the recovery of William, not a conviction. Who gave the 'recent' information??????? Are they just after the reward?

BBM - Or the reward is pending on the 'recent' information not yet proved. It's a special type of reward, it only has to lead to the recovery of William, not a conviction. Who gave the 'recent' information??????? Are they just after the reward?

I’m not sure- but my point was the special reward still stands when previous POI’s have been named and investigated and no one gave the sufficient evidence to lead to the reward.
Hopefully one day, it does.

“In a statement released on Thursday, NSW police said the woman was charged with knowingly giving false or misleading evidence.

Guardian Australia understands this occurred at a hearing before the NSW Crime Commission – a body that works alongside police to investigate serious crimes.”

William Tyrrell’s foster mother charged with giving misleading evidence

This one apparently does.
Nowhere in that article has it been mentioned, but it doesn't answer my question regardless.

Ok , so say the FF came out today ( against court orders mind you ) & told the world who they are, where they live, their occupations, their family tree etc what would that change??

I just don't get the whole hatred towards them for not being named publicly :rolleyes:

Is it because people can't throw their pitch forks at them publicly??

From what I have observed ( yes I know who they are, I know what they look like ) & IMO they are just a normal suburban couple who tried to give children a better life IMO

I would hate to see how much more they would have suffered ( & I believe they have truly suffered alot from groups / people who do know their identity & where they live etc ) who have gone to great lengths to do harm to them IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo