Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to CO's book, William's sister crashed her bike first (by accident) then William crashed his (on purpose).
Probably mimicking. imo

Was FGM out front watching the bike riding? I didn't think she was.

Thanks SA, that’s how I remembered it was described.

My point is I’m surprised the bike crashing wasn’t mentioned, the mummy monsters was and FGM wasn’t there for that either.

The driveway placements of FM, William and FGM as part of foster mums statement was shown in this article linked, if bike riding didn’t occur I wonder what did & why it was drawn out?

Personally imo I believe its a tissue. My reasoning for this is I believe I see her thumb constantly holding onto the tissue to her palm. I don’t believe this is something you would do if its attached by adhesive to your hand.

I would be more worried about trying to read her hand movements and demonstrative hand gestures and head touching myself…of course MOO and IMO
View attachment 343052View attachment 343053View attachment 343054
Thanks for these huge pics ..... It does look like a tissue to me now that I can see it more clearly ..... especially the last image where it is beyond her hand ......

To be honest, if you think of potential and likely fatal mechanisms of injury that  may have occurred to a 3yo, they're not bloody affairs. Head trauma, strangulation/ suffocation, internal bleeding from trauma/violence etc don't result in a lot of blood loss, if any. IF FFC either caused his death directly or it was an accident, I doubt there would have been much or any blood to clean up. I don't think stabbing is high on the list of probabilities IMO. Quickly putting his tiny body in the car and driving it down the road, hiding it in the bushes, wouldn't have taken much time at all. JMO.
I was thinking more of something like a fall from that very high balcony, with him splitting his head open on a rock, or something like that. My thinking that is based on them specifically doing forensic searches in the relevant garden bed in the most recent round of investigation. I don't think it was deliberate violence, I do think it was an 'accident' (IF it happened at all! I'm not saying I think it did) followed by a huge panic because of fear of the consequences re: fostering. And like I said even if there was nothing to clean up (once again I am not saying he was hurt at all, just trying to make it fit) it's still just not a lot of time to gather ones thoughts and quickly make a plan and pull off disposing of a body so thoroughly and successfully. Do I think someone would do it in that short a time? Sure. But not immediately be the number one suspect, not get found out in the following months, let alone years? It just seems crazy. To me. I can't think of another case where it took nearly 8 years for the child's caregiver/s to become the primary suspects, and even then - on what grounds? What evidence?
I'm sure LE must know a tonne more than has come out. They have to. Otherwise this is all a potential new BS situation.

According to CO's book, William's sister crashed her bike first (by accident) then William crashed his (on purpose).
Probably mimicking. imo

Was FGM out front watching the bike riding? I didn't think she was.

I thought FGM was outside with the bikes ..... IIRC she was keen to see their new bikes ....
IMO

Not only that, but whatever injury she had was significant enough that she was still wearing a bandage 6 days later in the walkthrough. I would have expected a minor graze to have scabbed up within 6 days and require a sticky plaster at the most at that stage. I'm not sure what injury she had or why she still had it bandaged at day 6 but it certainly raises questions!
Good point. A hand grazing isn't something I would imagine putting a bandage on.. unless it was super severe, which would lead me to wonder if it was caused by something different than what was stated; and for a bandage to still be present after six days, that seems unlikely for a 'grazing', imo.
Did she say it was the same injury? Otherwise possibly she might also have injured a hand during the past several days of searching.
Why did FM even mention that 'grazing injury'? Was it because it *was* severe enough to require bandaging, so she felt she needed to explain it away before any questions were asked about it? I had never heard of FM participating in searches, and in fact, I'm sure I read that police did not want the fosters participating? That would be quite a coincidence if FM managed to injure her hand twice within a few days, imo.
Not sure if it's a tissue or bandage in FM's hand but FF appears to be holding a tissue.
Are we even sure there IS a bandage, or any item at all on/in FM's hand, and that it is not simply the sun shining in a different way onto that hand? When we blow pictures up (especially bad quality pics to begin with), it distorts reality... imo.

Just catching up.. but how did FGM know that FM was playing 'mummy monsters' if/when FM was went around and down at the side of the house and FGM was cleaning up/washing dishes after breakfast? This interview was reportedly 6 days later. By then, had her memory become intertwined with other versions she'd been told by others?

My theory is that the foster mother followed (ran after) Wm and then carried on the sounds of mommy monster (which foster grandma and neighbors heard), buying herself time...

I wonder if there night be a bush that he fell onto, damage to which was explained away by saying he'd deliberately crashed his bicycle into the garden, a detail I always found odd.

If I could ask the foster grandma, I would ask her if it's possible that

Foster mother followed Wm off the porch and around the corner from whence came a roar.

Then foster mom returned and made tea.

Then foster mother left the porch again, resuming monster mommy (solo).

And Foster grandma lost track of time, eventually leaving the porch in search of both Wm and the foster mother but finding neither.

JMO

In that police walkthru, it's stunning how accessible the veranda is, how quickly it gains height above the ground and how easy a child (who may be running from an angry foster parent) could squirrel up a chair and go over the railing, expecting the same short distance he started with.

I think foster mother, in this scenario, had only a moment to process. Scenes from her life sort of thing. Too late to save Wm but maybe she could save her family, namely her marriage and the other fostered child.

I also consider that, with foster grandma living there and selling the place and her father buried nearby, the foster mother may have been able to avail herself of those points of facts to return there by herself in the week or weeks following that fateful day.

I think Wm was moved.

JMO

Worse, if that was a bite to her hand, if she'd caught up to Wm to "teach" him how to not throw dice, she could've been holding him at waist height (hers). If he bit her then, her recoil may have thrust him over the edge.

JMO

If the foster father did in fact leave at 8, just to get the script filled, is it possible he took Wm with him, returning briefly before heading back for his video call?

That would leave three people for breakfast....

That would place Wm in his spiderman outfit in the back of a car. Maybe the foster father wasn't a stickler for car seats -- you know, just a quick errand, anyway.

Perhaps the photo was taken just prior to that 8am departure. Would explain the daddy roar, would explain the foster daughter's apparent pajamas, would explain Wm's relatively sparkly bare feet.

JMO

I thought FGM was outside with the bikes ..... IIRC she was keen to see their new bikes ....
IMO

Yes, I think you are right. It was mentioned in a podcast, wasn't it?

I went back to look, and there is a statement (from CO's book) that indicates FGM was watching the bike riding.

* Both kids raced to carport ( MFC had taken bikes out of car the evening before )

* Kids rode up & down the driveway , only going as far as the road & not over the kerb.

* After a few laps WT suggested they have a race . so they did & took off to the end of the driveway. Lindsay stopped in the middle of the driveway & said “whose that car Mummy?” , FFC looked & saw dark green -grey sedan pull into the Millers driveway & reverse out & leave, she said “ I don’t know , probably the neighbours”

* Kids were than back riding theie bikes , Lindsay lost her balance coming down the driveway & fell into the garden, she was not hurt, WT than decided he would crash his bike into the garden also.

* FGM than said “I think it’s time to put these bikes away”

My theory is that the foster mother followed (ran after) Wm and then carried on the sounds of mommy monster (which foster grandma and neighbors heard), buying herself time...

I wonder if there night be a bush that he fell onto, damage to which was explained away by saying he'd deliberately crashed his bicycle into the garden, a detail I always found odd.

If I could ask the foster grandma, I would ask her if it's possible that

Foster mother followed Wm off the porch and around the corner from whence came a roar.

Then foster mom returned and made tea.

Then foster mother left the porch again, resuming monster mommy (solo).

And Foster grandma lost track of time, eventually leaving the porch in search of both Wm and the foster mother but finding neither.

JMO
Just wondering.. it is often mentioned here that FM was inside making tea at some point.. how do we know it was FM making tea and not FGM? Is it possible it was FGM inside the house, dawdling away with making tea and fiddling with some of her own household stuff whilst FM and the two kids were outside.. and it was at that time that W vanished?

In that police walkthru, it's stunning how accessible the veranda is, how quickly it gains height above the ground and how easy a child (who may be running from an angry foster parent) could squirrel up a chair and go over the railing, expecting the same short distance he started with.

I think foster mother, in this scenario, had only a moment to process. Scenes from her life sort of thing. Too late to save Wm but maybe she could save her family, namely her marriage and the other fostered child.

I also consider that, with foster grandma living there and selling the place and her father buried nearby, the foster mother may have been able to avail herself of those points of facts to return there by herself in the week or weeks following that fateful day.

I think Wm was moved.

JMO
I think he jumped or fell from the veranda.

‘William gets bored and runs down from the verandah onto the grass’

There’s been a mentions by all members of the foster family of William jumping off / running off the verandah- and verandah / patio talk in these threads, with verandah used for both patio (lower decking) and what leads to become a very high verandah around the house.
BBM link to article

Just wondering.. it is often mentioned here that FM was inside making tea at some point.. how do we know it was FM making tea and not FGM? Is it possible it was FGM inside the house, dawdling away with making tea and fiddling with some of her own household stuff whilst FM and the two kids were outside.. and it was at that time that W vanished?
Certainly possible but I think it's more likely that the foster mother used the tea as a babysitter, if you will. She may have had reason (the worst reason ever) to control the situation. Damage control.

Slim window before the foster father returned.

And I think it worked.

Foster grandma was settled with a newspaper and tea, foster daughter busy with crayons.

They didn't notice that Wm had been quiet for a rather long time and likewise, no sound from the foster mother. So the foster grandma went to investigate.

JMO

I think Wm was moved.

JMO

With the fosters having anonymity from the public (not many knowing what they looked like) it would make it possible for them to move around in those first few days without being noticed if they did move William's body.

Hypothetically speaking it's also plausible, not to take any risks, (I certainly wouldn't) and to have had assistance of a loyal third party to move his body in the months proceeding when the investigation died down.
A theory I have thought about is that FFC realized that William's sandals were still left on the back deck and needed to be disposed of (to fit the scenario of an abduction - wearing footwear). So she uses the FGM car to drive towards the riding school to throw out the sandals. These of course could've been later picked up and moved in the months following.

There's clearly inconsistencies in all 3 versions of their accounts what they did that morning. No wonder the case hasn't been solved still more questions, than answers.

Explosive new details about William Tyrrell's foster parents lift lid on mystery case | Daily Mail Online

In this article it talks about the FF theory early on of what he feels may have happened to William and i find that interesting.

‘ There's always a connection you know ... and I keep thinking back - why didn't he make a noise when he was taken.
'So that means one of two things, they had a hand over his mouth or he knows them.
'That's why he didn't scream.'

I know he said William was a restless sleeper, but I’m wondering was William woken by a noise, someone at the window. When you look at where that window is from the outside, it is very easily accessed. If you see the light transparent lace curtain, it would be easy to see in to that bedroom.

Was someone watching for a while?

Prayers going out today that le is closer than ever to solve WT case. Something happened that fretful day. I pray that the truth will come out so William can be put to rest. It’s time. Way past time imo. Things happen for a reason. I’ve always believed that. I have faith that we will all know the truth soon. I’ll never lose hope for lil William. He deserves a proper send off into heaven. I’m sure he’s already there playing his little heart out. Moo. But to know the truth would be the ultimate justice he deserves. God speed please. I trust in God to help solve his case. And truly believe justice is on its way. Moo

With the fosters having anonymity from the public (not many knowing what they looked like) it would make it possible for them to move around in those first few days without being noticed if they did move William's body.

Hypothetically speaking it's also plausible, not to take any risks, (I certainly wouldn't) and to have had assistance of a loyal third party to move his body in the months proceeding when the investigation died down.
A theory I have thought about is that FFC realized that William's sandals were still left on the back deck and needed to be disposed of (to fit the scenario of an abduction - wearing footwear). So she uses the FGM car to drive towards the riding school to throw out the sandals. These of course could've been later picked up and moved in the months following.

There's clearly inconsistencies in all 3 versions of their accounts what they did that morning. No wonder the case hasn't been solved still more questions, than answers.
To me, it doesn't make sense that FM would make that drive for the reason of disposing of the shoes (unless they had some kind of blood or something on them, which I doubt, imo).. she simply could've said, no, he'd taken them off. Why risk arousing suspicion, potentially being seen at the road, as she in fact was seen, when it really doesn't matter whether or not he was wearing shoes, other than she should've immediately been able to say whether or not he was wearing them. I don't think it's in question as to whether or not FM took her drive *after* making the 000 call, and in fact, during the call, she didn't even answer that question when asked.. so right up until the time when police arrived, she could've said it was either way, shoes or no shoes. jmo.

Yes, I think you are right. It was mentioned in a podcast, wasn't it?

I went back to look, and there is a statement (from CO's book) that indicates FGM was watching the bike riding.

* Both kids raced to carport ( MFC had taken bikes out of car the evening before )

* Kids rode up & down the driveway , only going as far as the road & not over the kerb.

* After a few laps WT suggested they have a race . so they did & took off to the end of the driveway. Lindsay stopped in the middle of the driveway & said “whose that car Mummy?” , FFC looked & saw dark green -grey sedan pull into the Millers driveway & reverse out & leave, she said “ I don’t know , probably the neighbours”

* Kids were than back riding theie bikes , Lindsay lost her balance coming down the driveway & fell into the garden, she was not hurt, WT than decided he would crash his bike into the garden also.

* FGM than said “I think it’s time to put these bikes away”

For me, crashing a bike on that property and causing fatal injuries to a child with the gradient and the obstructions and potential dangers, such as rocks and old tree stumps is just as likely as falling from a verandah. Especially if the child on the bike wasn’t wearing a helmet and/or was unsupervised imo

So, the thinking is that FM took FGM and William's sister to move William's body then they all went to Port Macquarie airport to pick up the family visitor at 5pm?

(I am pretty sure that we heard from the inquest that FGM and William's sister went to the airport with FM.)

I think the only other time FM left the property (prior to driving home 9 days or so later) was the afternoon visit to the beach with a police officer, a few days later - which I think was likely so the police could go over the house with a forensic microscope (so to speak).

There was a police command centre set up outside FGM's home for days and days.

imo
I can’t find a link now but in a previous thread it was mentioned Senior Constable Wendy Hudson travelled with the FFC to the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13