Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma
To me, it doesn't make sense that FM would make that drive for the reason of disposing of the shoes (unless they had some kind of blood or something on them, which I doubt, imo).. she simply could've said, no, he'd taken them off. Why risk arousing suspicion, potentially being seen at the road, as she in fact was seen, when it really doesn't matter whether or not he was wearing shoes, other than she should've immediately been able to say whether or not he was wearing them. I don't think it's in question as to whether or not FM took her drive *after* making the 000 call, and in fact, during the call, she didn't even answer that question when asked.. so right up until the time when police arrived, she could've said it was either way, shoes or no shoes. jmo.
Maybe she was disposing of a shovel. The whole recent search near the property that was Land based (ie not in the creek) suggested WT’s body might have been buried? JMO.

I can’t find a link now but in a previous thread it was mentioned Senior Constable Wendy Hudson travelled with the FFC to the airport.

That is a 'rumour'. It isn't true.

The posts about it are in thread 67.

Who went to the airport were FM, FGM, and sister. As per the previous link I supplied.

Thanks SA, that’s how I remembered it was described.

My point is I’m surprised the bike crashing wasn’t mentioned, the mummy monsters was and FGM wasn’t there for that either.

The driveway placements of FM, William and FGM as part of foster mums statement was shown in this article linked, if bike riding didn’t occur I wonder what did & why it was drawn out?

I am not really surprised. That little segment of FGM's walkthrough appears to be only a small partial of her walkthrough.

I think it is really difficult to know what was said in its entirety when a piece is cherry-picked from the walkthrough.

We can analyse the snippet we viewed as much as we want, but we still wont know what was said during the entirety of FGM's walkthrough (or any of the walkthroughs).

Last edited:
I completely agree with you, despite how bad it is looking for them right now, my trouble is believing they could be so clever as to to have covered it up so well & for so long, just seems doubtful. IMO
This is the conundrum in this whole case IMO.

William appears to have vanished into thin air without a trace. There has been 100% lack of supervision at best but no evidence as to what really happened to him. Was he abducted or did he run off into the bush? Many have observed the inconsistencies in the statements provided by the Foster Carers. This is why Police IMO continue to hone in on them. There are many things that do not sit right.

There is the alleged 6 weeks of deleted texts between MFC and FFC just prior to Williams disappearance. The alleged communications from FFC that she was not coping with Williams behaviour. The MFC allegedly waking up early that morning and not being too happy with William because he had an "accident" in his pull ups. The alleged accident that William had 1 week earlier where he fell off a chair and could not get up.

The drive by the MFC to get better phone reception and to fill a script and the drive by the FFC to look for William have always been interesting to me. Then the later drive to the airport by the FFC raises eyebrows. All of these drives raise questions if we suspect Foster Carers possible involvement. There is also the question about the time stamp on the photo of William on the verandah? Some people being able to see reflections of other people in these series of photos?

When the FFC called 000 she was adamant that there were no other cars around the house then later on she changed her story to not only did she see 2 cars but could describe the colour of the cars and descriptions of the passenger(s). This is very suspicious and the one single thing that stands out to me.

IMO the Foster Carers continue to be the number 1 suspects but the Police do not have strong enough evidence - yet. I commend the NSW Police for leaving no stone unturned in their pursuit of finding out what really happened to William.

Hopefully we find out one day soon.

Last edited:
I can’t find a link now but in a previous thread it was mentioned Senior Constable Wendy Hudson travelled with the FFC to the airport.
I think you may be mixing up Hudson's accompanying the fosters to Diamond Head Beach?

Ms Hudson said she took the family to a nearby beach, in plain clothes, while searchers continued to look for William on September 16.

Ms Hudson said she checked to make sure media helicopters were not following them, as they apparently sought a moment of peace at Diamond Head beach.

'We travelled a distance up the beach before stopping. We searched for shells with (William's sister),' Ms Hudson said.

'(The) male foster carer became upset and stood down near the water.I played in the sand with (William's sister) and we built a sand castle.

'Female foster carer joined us after spending some time with male foster carer, male foster carer then joined us placing a large stick into our sand castle.'

I wonder why MFC did not go with them?

Many people are happy for their spouse to spend time with their bio-family, but don't particularly want to spend undue time with their in-laws themselves.

It could be as simple as that.

Or it could be the comfortable capacity of the vehicle seating on the return journey, with sister still in a child car seat.

Or FD could have been sneaking around burying William while hundreds of people were there searching.

Or FD could have been out searching with the search parties (I think it was said that he searched with them). They were keeping names of who was in each search party, and where they were searching, so I am pretty sure the police would know exactly where he was.

Last edited:
So you and a friend were inside (a garage) and both heard the same sound ... coming from the radio. Which you mistook for a baby.

PS was outside on his verandah and heard children playing.

JW was outside her house prior to running some errands, and heard children playing.

I wonder what sound they could have heard (at the exact same times or at differing times, we don't know which) that sounded like children playing at #48?

The only thing I was able to tell police was that I heard the children playing but didn’t see them … I just heard kids laughing and you could tell they were little children,” Mrs Wilson said.
Well, it's a stretch, but if both had on radios, they might have heard the school zone time message on the radio, which samples kids playing and making noise in the background, often played on all major radio stations.

Also, AMS took her kids to school in the morning, they may have been running late. Neighbours may have heard them when they were heading out.

Last edited:
Yes, I think you are right. It was mentioned in a podcast, wasn't it?

I went back to look, and there is a statement (from CO's book) that indicates FGM was watching the bike riding.

* Both kids raced to carport ( MFC had taken bikes out of car the evening before )

* Kids rode up & down the driveway , only going as far as the road & not over the kerb.

* After a few laps WT suggested they have a race . so they did & took off to the end of the driveway. Lindsay stopped in the middle of the driveway & said “whose that car Mummy?” , FFC looked & saw dark green -grey sedan pull into the Millers driveway & reverse out & leave, she said “ I don’t know , probably the neighbours”

* Kids were than back riding theie bikes , Lindsay lost her balance coming down the driveway & fell into the garden, she was not hurt, WT than decided he would crash his bike into the garden also.

* FGM than said “I think it’s time to put these bikes away”

Thanks for this, it's interesting that the FGM mentioned none of it (ETA that we know of). As many have said, there are so many different versions of events that morning. We can only wonder about what was the actual truth. I think apart from the usual errors in recollections that people can be expected to have, the versions vary so wildly that there was probably some deception from one or more of the parties. So much time has passed now that I don't think we will ever know the truth.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any link to when the trip to pick up ffc sister was? For some reason I’m remembering it was the same day WT vanished. Moo

The DT says it was the next day. So there are even discrepancies about that. Saturday? Sunday?
Although the police and Coroner will know exactly which day it was.

Here is a screenshot of the Google preview of the article, as the article itself is paywalled and some may not be able to read it. (Janet Fife-Yeomans is the journo who wrote the article.)

az.jpg

Last edited:
To me, it doesn't make sense that FM would make that drive for the reason of disposing of the shoes (unless they had some kind of blood or something on them, which I doubt, imo).. she simply could've said, no, he'd taken them off. Why risk arousing suspicion, potentially being seen at the road, as she in fact was seen, when it really doesn't matter whether or not he was wearing shoes, other than she should've immediately been able to say whether or not he was wearing them. I don't think it's in question as to whether or not FM took her drive *after* making the 000 call, and in fact, during the call, she didn't even answer that question when asked.. so right up until the time when police arrived, she could've said it was either way, shoes or no shoes. jmo.
I've never understood the focus on the shoes. As you say, if he wasn't wearing them, she could have just said so. My theory is that she initially lied about that in her story without thinking of the consequences and then had to keep up lie to try to avoid suspicion. But instead, she ended up arousing suspicion because of this very issue. Liars aren't usually very clever unless they are a hardened, calculated psychopath, which I don't think FFC is - most people eventually get tripped up as their stories get more convoluted and fanciful as they try to justify the original lie and continue to obfuscate the truth. Happens with my kids as they try to weasel their way out of trouble:p LOL!!!

This is the conundrum in this whole case IMO.

William appears to have vanished into thin air without a trace. There has been 100% lack of supervision at best but no evidence as to what really happened to him. Was he abducted or did he run off into the bush? Many have observed the inconsistencies in the statements provided by the Foster Carers. This is why Police IMO continue to hone in on them. There are many things that do not sit right.

There is the alleged 6 weeks of deleted texts between MFC and FFC just prior to Williams disappearance. The alleged communications from FFC that she was not coping with Williams behaviour. The MFC allegedly waking up early that morning and not being too happy with William because he had an "accident" in his pull ups. The alleged accident that William had 1 week earlier where he fell off a chair and could not get up.

The drive by the MFC to get better phone reception and to fill a script and the drive by the FFC to look for William have always been interesting to me. Then the later drive to the airport by the FFC raises eyebrows. All of these drives raise questions if we suspect Foster Carers possible involvement. There is also the question about the time stamp on the photo of William on the verandah? Some people being able to see reflections of other people in these series of photos?

When the FFC called 000 she was adamant that there were no other cars around the house then later on she changed her story to not only did she see 2 cars but could describe the colour of the cars and descriptions of the passenger(s). This is very suspicious and the one single thing that stands out to me.

IMO the Foster Carers continue to be the number 1 suspects but the Police do not have strong enough evidence - yet. I commend the NSW Police for leaving no stone unturned in their pursuit of finding out what really happened to William.

Hopefully we find out one day soon.
Well said, agree with everything you have raised. Thanks for laying it out so succinctly and clearly.

Ma

Maybe she was disposing of a shovel. The whole recent search near the property that was Land based (ie not in the creek) suggested WT’s body might have been buried? JMO.
If any of the story can be believed of that morning, I'm not sure there would have been any time initially for either of the fosters to bury William. It's more likely he would have been placed/ hidden from view in a hurried fashion. IIRC I remember when the big search happened last November, the police said something to the effect that they were looking for his remains that had been "placed" in the bush, not buried. I'll try and find a link for this.
Here we go, not a great source but confirms what I remember reading at the time:

Last edited:
also wasnt the trip to the airport when ffc remembered the parked cars and she went to the commad set up nearby to tell police when she returned home?
Yes.

Some have wondered if that created a false memory for FM (or she just wanted those two vehicles found and checked, so said she saw them) because if the family visitor is the same visitor who was there the day prior to the FF, that visitor could have seen the cars that PS saw parked there the day before William disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState