Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
placing him rather than burying would be the best way, it makes it seem less criminal if hes found, and burying would feel on another level, at least if he was found it could look like hed wandered and gotten lost or someone else could have abducted him and left him there

also wasnt the trip to the airport when ffc remembered the parked cars and she went to the commad set up nearby to tell police when she returned home?
That's right, so initially in the 000 phone call she denies anything like that and then, oddly, suddenly remembers them 2 days later. It raises questions about the validity of the memory and a memory expert was called to testify about his at the inquest.

"“It could be there was a true event ... she saw those cars in that location at a different time,” Paterson said. “But then she mistakenly attributed it to the morning before William disappeared.”
Two days after William went missing, the foster mother told police she recalled seeing one white and one grey car parked between two driveways the morning of his disappearance. She later said the memory of the cars was “burnt into my brain”.
“I’m unable to say if it’s a true or false memory,” Paterson said on Wednesday."

This is just my own opinion, but I find the sudden remembering of the cars questionable, and my suspicions are further raised by the fact that no-one else in the street saw them.

If they didnt then...they certainly do now.

I have restored confidence in them now too.
Something big is coming.
The drip feeding to the media is very telling.

moo
The drip feeding is telling me that they're no closer to solving the case and I'm afraid that we'll never get to know what happened to William. :(IMO

For all we know, an officer may have met them at the airport (at the very least to keep the media away from them).

It was Port Macquarie police who were coordinating the search efforts, and the airport is in Port Macquarie where they are based.

It takes a certain amount of time to travel to the airport, and back.

It would likely have sparked some interest if FM, FGM and sister took the additional hours to move and conceal William's body.

imo
I think this car trip gave the last 3 people to see WT a chance to confer in private. It seems they were on the way to Port Macquarie to give police statements and then pick up the FFC's sister from the airport. By the time they had returned, the FFC had suddenly remembered 2 cars she saw the day WT went missing. MOO

I think this car trip gave the last 3 people to see WT a chance to confer in private. It seems they were on the way to Port Macquarie to give police statements and then pick up the FFC's sister from the airport. By the time they had returned, the FFC had suddenly remembered 2 cars she saw the day WT went missing. MOO
Excellent point!!!! I hadn't thought about it that way before ..... it also gives credence to an earlier post about memory being intertwined with conversation...... especially with an older person....

This interview was reportedly 6 days later. By then, had her memory become intertwined with other versions she'd been told by others?
imo

Last edited:
I'm assuming the dominant conversation during that car ride was William. It's possible that conversation prompted FM to remember the two cars. It could be indicative of something sinister or something completely innocent, as it is with pretty much everything that comes out about this case. Nothing is clear to me.

The drip feeding is telling me that they're no closer to solving the case and I'm afraid that we'll never get to know what happened to William. :(IMO

I agree. I don't think they have much at all. I think this is a last ditch effort by the coroner and police to solve the case.

It will be interesting to see the details and circumstances of the lying and assault charges. They may provide more clues as to whether the fosters were likely to be involved or not.

Unfortunately I'm not hopeful this is going to be solved. But boy do I hope I'm wrong.

regarding time to hide william, the only visual of proof of life and location that day is the photo, which may or may not be valid, the event may have happened the night before after the cctv footage at mcdonalds, giving hours to find a hiding place, fgm may have been given a story and little script to read if questioned, her walk through video was odd, and her not being questioned more was put down to the fact of her being unwell wasnt it? she seemed very well in the video

We know more information now than ever before.
LE IMO only start shooting public vibes as the evidence builds in a particular direction.

Naming the new POI the last known person to be with William is obviously warming up the investigation.

All the charges that have come her and her husbands way involving Williams sister is pretty loud and clear where there's smoke there's fire..........WE are close to laying charges IMO.

Think Rosanne threw everything into finding a body that last search.
Strategy now is getting a no body case conviciton in play.

all above personal speculations.

regarding time to hide william, the only visual of proof of life and location that day is the photo, which may or may not be valid, the event may have happened the night before after the cctv footage at mcdonalds, giving hours to find a hiding place, fgm may have been given a story and little script to read if questioned, her walk through video was odd, and her not being questioned more was put down to the fact of her being unwell wasnt it? she seemed very well in the video
That's right, we are all assuming that William was there that morning as per the photo. But last independent proof of life we have is the McDonald's CCTV image. We haven't heard back about the further forensic investigation of the photos as the Coroner requested in the inquest.

As to FGM, she seemed to have a bit of a cold but I agree that she otherwise seemed very well otherwise, moved easily and without physical impairment and did not seem to be cognitively impaired at all. She had been living independently and seemed to be managing her own affairs fine up to that point. All MOO.

yes there is no one to validate an independant varifiable sighting or interaction with William since the Heatherbrae mcdonalds visit I dont think?

yes there is no one to validate an indepenant varifiable sighting or interaction with William since the Heatherbrae mcdonalds visit I dont think?
No I don't think there is IMO. Only the vague reports by a couple of neighbours of "hearing" children playing which I don't put much stock in as these reports are open to interpretation and not absolute proof he (in particular) was there.

Yes.

Some have wondered if that created a false memory for FM (or she just wanted those two vehicles found and checked, so said she saw them) because if the family visitor is the same visitor who was there the day prior to the FF, that visitor could have seen the cars that PS saw parked there the day before William disappeared.
False memory or falsehood? :rolleyes:

Surely FM would've been sophisticated enough to imagine that police may have put a bug in their car? (Unless perhaps they took FGM's vehicle?)

I am surprised that after such a traumatic event, there are seemingly quite a few inconsistencies between the agreed facts of the ones closest to this.

Can these inconsistencies be put down to the FGM’s possible ailing mental capacity? Absolutely

can these inconsistencies be put down to possible deception by those involved? Also absolutely.

The question that needs an answer is ”why are there such inconsistencies in thr agreed facts from that morning”.
I go with possible deception...

Typical Candace and the daily mail. Total exaggerations and interpreting things in a negative way that is more “scandalous”. He fell off the back of the stool and couldn’t think how to get back up. Candace makes it sound like the parents pushed him and he was paralysed. Changing his own dirty nappy? She makes it sound like he was punished because he pooped his nappy. It was just wee and was his overnight nappy. Kids that age are capable of getting a clean nappy!
The foster father deleted 6 weeks of texts from his wife. He probably deleted 6 weeks of texts from everyone and his wife was included in that. I believe that has already been addressed and he was just cleaning up his text messages
The deleting of his texts is a red flag IMO, along with other things.

Surely FM would've been sophisticated enough to imagine that police may have put a bug in their car? (Unless perhaps they took FGM's vehicle?)
JMO If LE decided to bug the Land Rover Discovery vehicle, then I imagine they would bug the FGM's Mazda, because they would know there was a possibility of the Fosters using that vehicle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95