Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless what’s happening. And I’m sure we don’t know the half of it. I’m just happy William is brought back up front and center and in the news again. Any attention is good attention as far as I’m concerned. I have a good feeling that after all these years le is going back through everything with a fine tooth comb. Moo

The release of the FGM walkthrough on Saturday was interesting. We have long speculated about her physical well-being. It was good to finally hear her voice. There were 2 adults there when WT went missing.

I don't expect the FM and the FGM accounts to match and be completely aligned, no two people see events in the same way.

Of particular interest is the FGM account of the FF going to the chemist at 8am. Some timely news, as we had been debating his leaving time & movements in the week prior. Does the daily mail read WS ??

Often- back in the thread, there was confusion over whether the FF went to Laurieton or Lakewood. There are pharmacies in both places. Laurieton opens at 8.30, Lakewood 9.00.

The FF had his prescription filled at 10.19 in Lakewood.

Given the wide ranging time information relating to FF activities - the CCTV footage at 8.40am, the FF account that he left at 9am and his cell phone data which places leaving time at 9.30am. Now FGM saying he was gone by 8am. More questions than answers - but this of interest to me.

So Foster Grandmother is saying he MFC would have been gone by 8:00 because he had to go to chemist to get tablets. I thought chemists open later than 8.00. She then misquotes saying 3 of us had breakfast at 8:00 - which she corrected to 4 to say that it didn't include MFC because he had left.

This doesn't sound right to me.

The release of the FGM walkthrough on Saturday was interesting. We have long speculated about her physical well-being. It was good to finally hear her voice. There were 2 adults there when WT went missing.

I don't expect the FM and the FGM accounts to match and be completely aligned, no two people see events in the same way.

Of particular interest is the FGM account of the FF going to the chemist at 8am. Some timely news, as we had been debating his leaving time & movements in the week prior. Does the daily mail read WS ??

Often- back in the thread, there was confusion over whether the FF went to Laurieton or Lakewood. There are pharmacies in both places. Laurieton opens at 8.30, Lakewood 9.00.

The FF had his prescription filled at 10.19 in Lakewood.

Given the wide ranging time information relating to FF activities - the CCTV footage at 8.40am, the FF account that he left at 9am and his cell phone data which places leaving time at 9.30am. Now FGM saying he was gone by 8am. More questions than answers - but this of interest to me.
Is it possible that the FF left the FGM's house twice that morning?

Does anyone have any link to when the trip to pick up ffc sister was? For some reason I’m remembering it was the same day WT vanished. Moo
I stand corrected on the date the trip was taken, however my reason for MFC staying at home remains the same, even more reasoning for him to have done so if it’s the same day.

The drip feeding is telling me that they're no closer to solving the case and I'm afraid that we'll never get to know what happened to William. :(IMO
My worry too, the drip feeding started in 2014 with each new ‘sensational’ detail we were fed, nothing appears to have changed over the years except the ‘poi’. IMO

Is it possible that the FF left the FGM's house twice that morning?
The FF version is accounted for. His online meeting was corroborated by the other attendees, there is a chemist receipt for his prescription and he was home within 10 minutes.

Add in the possibility of an 8am leaving time and the 8.40 CCTV footage - what did he do for that time ? If he tried a different chemist - he would have said this in his own statement.

It's just a chunk of unaccounted time - and that is something that now appears suspicious.

Does anyone have any link to when the trip to pick up ffc sister was? For some reason I’m remembering it was the same day WT vanished. Moo
I think, it was definitely the same day, when little W disappeared. (I remember my own lack of understanding for the situation. I thought at the time, the FFC got some privileges, which another person wouldn't have been allowed to have.)

Meanwhile I'm wondering: Did the sister arrive at the (unknown?) airport OR was she already at her mother's home before? If a sister was already in Kendall, then it must have been this sister, because FFC has only one sister, afaik. Not even that is clear; it is exasperating. :(

Last edited:
Yes that is correct Bear ...

Caroline Overington's book Missing William Tyrrell
Chapter 4 Pg. 56
What, if FFC's sister gave her the tip to "remember" 2 cars?? For that the sister had to have been privy to some secret information by FFC. Is it possible?
Btw: The not named spokesperson for the family - was that perhaps FFC's sister?? If so, she played her role well, just like the FFC. I wonder, if she was interviewed by authorities also?

The FF version is accounted for. His online meeting was corroborated by the other attendees, there is a chemist receipt for his prescription and he was home within 10 minutes.

Add in the possibility of an 8am leaving time and the 8.40 CCTV footage - what did he do for that time ? If he tried a different chemist - he would have said this in his own statement.

It's just a chunk of unaccounted time - and that is something that now appears suspicious.
I know his online meeting has been accounted for and am well aware of the chemist receipt. I am wondering about all of the discrepancies in his timeline that morning, including the CCTV footage and phone pings.

What, if FFC's sister gave her the tip to "remember" 2 cars?? For that the sister had to have been privy to some secret information by FFC. Is it possible?
Btw: The not named spokesperson for the family - was that perhaps FFC's sister?? If so, she played her role well, just like the FFC. I wonder, if she was interviewed by authorities also?
I think this is what happened.

If they didnt then...they certainly do now.

I have restored confidence in them now too.
Something big is coming.
The drip feeding to the media is very telling.

moo
Drip feeding the media suggests they want more information from the public.

Drip feeding the media means they dont have enough to charge.

Police only involve media in unsolved cases if they seek information, in a perfect world they would prefer not to release any information publicly on a case yet to go before the courts.

Edit - others before me have made the same comments, sorry for the double up...late to the party

Last edited:
Drip feeding the media suggests they want more information from the public.

Drip feeding the media means they dont have enough to charge.

Police only involve media in unsolved cases if they seek information, in a perfect world they would prefer not to release any information publicly on a case yet to go before the courts.

Edit - others before me have made the same comments, sorry for the double up...late to the party
kind of hard for general public to give more information when nobody really knows who they are? i guess neighbours and childcare etc would know though?

regarding time to hide william, the only visual of proof of life and location that day is the photo, which may or may not be valid, the event may have happened the night before after the cctv footage at mcdonalds, giving hours to find a hiding place, fgm may have been given a story and little script to read if questioned, her walk through video was odd, and her not being questioned more was put down to the fact of her being unwell wasnt it? she seemed very well in the video
Yes. All bets are off if the photo wasn't really taken at 9.37am, imo.
I took the fact they hadn't said anything about it further meant they confirmed it was taken at that time, but maybe not. Could that be the lie?

I’m still waiting for the big bombshell in this investigation. I don’t think there’s anything suspicious in deleting bulk texts, it’s one of my habits too. I don’t hoard conversations especially of a personal nature, and I need to make space.
A 3 year old asked to remove their own night time pull ups doesn’t seem harsh, imo.

The FGM’s walkthrough doesn’t ring alarm bells for me. Memory and recall can be difficult at that age, her family and doctor would have known if she was in the early stages of dementia, lucid and coherent one day, and confused the next, it’s a slow deterioration, one symptom is using a wrong but related word, like skull instead of skin. She was 81 or 82 years of age, had recently lost her husband and had health issues herself. I suppose she could’ve been manipulated but she’d be unreliable, the FP’s innocent or guilty, she would hesitate and make errors.

Also, FGM saying, that’s where it all happened? CS’s mother, when recalling the events of the morning in the first interview after CS disappearance, she said, CS wasn’t in the tent and that’s when it all started. Many people thought it meant she was guilty and was hiding the truth.

My current theory is that WT ran off and kept running. Even if the FP’s said he wasn’t a wanderer, there’s always a first time and this was it. He hid somewhere and didn’t come out when called. Someone saw WT, he was distressed, and they took him.

I don’t believe 96 minutes is enough time for an accident and then, a disposal of body and evidence without a trace.
If it’s revealed the photos were taken earlier, of course, that changes everything, that would be the bombshell! But imo, they would’ve been arrested by now, why drag this out? So I don’t believe that’s the case.

I don’t know the FP’s, I don’t know what they’re capable of but this also applies to every POI or mystery person who’s not been revealed yet. I’m waiting but I don’t believe the police in this investigation are any closer to the truth.
JMO

I’m still waiting for the big bombshell in this investigation. I don’t think there’s anything suspicious in deleting bulk texts, it’s one of my habits too. I don’t hoard conversations especially of a personal nature, and I need to make space.
A 3 year old asked to remove their own night time pull ups doesn’t seem harsh, imo.

The FGM’s walkthrough doesn’t ring alarm bells for me. Memory and recall can be difficult at that age, her family and doctor would have known if she was in the early stages of dementia, lucid and coherent one day, and confused the next, it’s a slow deterioration, one symptom is using a wrong but related word, like skull instead of skin. She was 81 or 82 years of age, had recently lost her husband and had health issues herself. I suppose she could’ve been manipulated but she’d be unreliable, the FP’s innocent or guilty, she would hesitate and make errors.

Also, FGM saying, that’s where it all happened? CS’s mother, when recalling the events of the morning in the first interview after CS disappearance, she said, CS wasn’t in the tent and that’s when it all started. Many people thought it meant she was guilty and was hiding the truth.

My current theory is that WT ran off and kept running. Even if the FP’s said he wasn’t a wanderer, there’s always a first time and this was it. He hid somewhere and didn’t come out when called. Someone saw WT, he was distressed, and they took him.

I don’t believe 96 minutes is enough time for an accident and then, a disposal of body and evidence without a trace.
If it’s revealed the photos were taken earlier, of course, that changes everything, that would be the bombshell! But imo, they would’ve been arrested by now, why drag this out? So I don’t believe that’s the case.

I don’t know the FP’s, I don’t know what they’re capable of but this also applies to every POI or mystery person who’s not been revealed yet. I’m waiting but I don’t believe the police in this investigation are any closer to the truth.
JMO
When my child was 3, she ran for the first time out of a Bunnings type store. Ran like the wind - out of the shop and through the car park. Whether she ran more because she thought it was a game - but we could not catch up with her before the car park run.

She is fine and unharmed thankfully - and I agree - there is always a first.

Speculation and opinion following :

I believe the FGM last saw WT when he jumped off the deck while tea made
I believe when FM finished making a cuppa wondered where he was and went looking
I believe FGM sat on the deck with her paper with lil sister
I believe FGM waited at least 5 minutes if not more and then went looking
I believe she walked down to the road
I believe her when she states it was quite and she didn't hear a thing
I believe her when she says then the MFC was back as she noted as she was walking back up the hill
And she was told the police were to be called
And then she noted the FF was panicking and racing around

If the FF returned 10.30/35

Just HOW long was WT missing and how long was the FM looking ? Apparently in silence ?

I would like to know why the FGM heard and saw nothing when she went down the road looking ?

I believe it is possible her recall of time of breakfast and what time FF left could be wrong.

Speculation and opinion following :

I believe the FGM last saw WT when he jumped off the deck while tea made
I believe when FM finished making a cuppa wondered where he was and went looking
I believe FGM sat on the deck with her paper with lil sister
I believe FGM waited at least 5 minutes if not more and then went looking
I believe she walked down to the road
I believe her when she states it was quite and she didn't hear a thing
I believe her when she says then the MFC was back as she noted as she was walking back up the hill
And she was told the police were to be called
And then she noted the FF was panicking and racing around

If the FF returned 10.30/35

Just HOW long was WT missing and how long was the FM looking ? Apparently in silence ?

I would like to know why the FGM heard and saw nothing when she went down the road looking ?

I believe it is possible her recall of time of breakfast and what time FF left could be wrong.
Yes, there is always a possibility that the FGM is mistaken on the times of breakfast and FF leaving.

I thought she was confident in her opinion that he was not there for breakfast.

For me it's the 8.40am cctv data that might suggest she is correct. If the CCTV recorded inbound traffic driving towards beneroon drive as was discussed last week in this forum - then a trip out at 8.00am and return by 8.40 is also a possibility.

Many people are happy for their spouse to spend time with their bio-family, but don't particularly want to spend undue time with their in-laws themselves.

It could be as simple as that.

Or it could be the comfortable capacity of the vehicle seating on the return journey, with sister still in a child car seat.

Or FD could have been sneaking around burying William while hundreds of people were there searching.

Or FD could have been out searching with the search parties (I think it was said that he searched with them). They were keeping names of who was in each search party, and where they were searching, so I am pretty sure the police would know exactly where he was.
I thought FD searched well into the night, looking everywhere for William, begging to be allowed to look into sheds etc.
i won’t ever believe he was involved in Williams disappearance, after watching his walkthrough, and watching his relationship with William in the home videos.
i believe he adored William.

Yes, there is always a possibility that the FGM is mistaken on the times of breakfast and FF leaving.

I thought she was confident in her opinion that he was not there for breakfast.

For me it's the 8.40am cctv data that might suggest she is correct. If the CCTV recorded inbound traffic driving towards beneroon drive as was discussed last week in this forum - then a trip out at 8.00am and return by 8.40 is also a possibility.
I might add that she seemed confident they were on that deck for about an hour. Interesting she used the term "we were here the whole time " ...did the whole time refer to the time he was gone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95