Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have le confirmed whether the blood they found is human or animal?

Yes. In coronial documents (Snr Const Rowley's statements) released in 2019, it says that the blood and hair they found in the bush was human.

I can't see a specific mention of whether the blood on the road was human.

This DT article says that human blood and hair were found 5 years ago (in 2014).

This news.com article says suspected human blood and hair were found in the first searches - from the same coronial documents.

Yes. In coronial documents (Snr Const Rowley's statements) released in 2019, it says that the blood and hair they found in the bush was human.

This DT article says that human blood and hair were found 5 years ago (in 2014).

This news.com article says suspected human blood and hair were found in the first searches - from the same coronial documents.
Thank you SA

I hadn't read about the commenting on similarities between the two men .... would you be able to provide some of what has been quoted please Detective Willy?

JMO - Some of my observations about MFC's performance in his walkthrough include:-
. He takes the opportunity to 'promote' his 'credibility' ....e.g. Scouts, etc;
. His sneezing apology;
. How weak he appeared during his sneeze .. that it caused him to almost fall over;
. His 'double talk' .... repeating for effect.

In my opinion, there’s at least one commonality, and that’s the Scouts !
A lot of the interview is talking about himself. Who says "I continued to traverse across"?" "I wont run for the purposes of?" Some other points I take from this interview:

MFC says FFC told him William was playing there 5 minutes before he got home. Lets really focus on this statement.

IMO this is a blatant lie by one (or both) of them because FFC had already allegedly been running around the street and in every cupboard in the house looking for William plus don't even get me started on the drive which would have been 10 minutes by itself! The search inside the house plus the search outside the house and then then the drive before MFC came home must have been at least 15-20 minutes before MFC got home. Are they trying to diminish their responsibility by saying 5 minutes? I am saying it is impossible that William was there 5 minutes before he got home.

The interview goes for 7 minutes and 5 seconds.

MFC says Williams name 4 times in 5 seconds at around the 50 second mark when the officer asks him to repeat how loud he was calling out.

In the remaining 7 minutes of the interview he does not say Williams name ONCE!! Not even ONCE.

"He", "him" is used VERY often but not the name "WILLIAM". Not once.

MFC often mentions FFC's name (beeped out in interview) but not Williams name once apart from that 5 second spurt.

I think not using his (Williams) name once in 7 whole minutes is very telling.

People did report suspicious behaviour by other cars though. So, why wouldn't this man report his sighting 8 years prior? Before he was inundated by media about William - or even during the inundation.
(Not that the police found anything there, anyway.)

3 instances I can think of right away, there may be more ....

There was the white car driving crazily with the driver pushing something down into the passenger footwell.
And the white vehicle that clipped a street sign.
And a person sitting in a white ute watching the police.

Yes SouthAussie I remember DC testimony at the inquest about the old white Ute and it reminded me of an old white Ute that can be seen on google maps street view under the carport of RD house <modsnip: Removed address>. RD was the neighbour who was at the tennis club that morning and left earlier than the time given to police in his original statement

I’ve often wondered why RD left the tennis club the time that he did. He wasn’t playing tennis with WH that morning so what prompted him to leave at 9:43am. Roughly 6min after the last picture of W was taken 9:37am

Has it ever been mentioned whether RD knew the FF or fgm on a personal level/friendship?

Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why CCTV could prove crucial | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• 7BDC7036-9EAB-4CD8-BCDD-036380E0391C.jpeg
    7BDC7036-9EAB-4CD8-BCDD-036380E0391C.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:

Surely they would have checked for DNA matches

Yes SouthAussie I remember DC testimony at the inquest about the old white Ute and it reminded me of an old white Ute that can be seen on google maps street view under the carport of RD house <modsnip: Removed address>. RD was the neighbour who was at the tennis club that morning and left earlier than the time given to police in his original statement

I’ve often wondered why RD left the tennis club the time that he did. He wasn’t playing tennis with WH that morning so what prompted him to leave at 9:43am. Roughly 6min after the last picture of W was taken 9:37am

Has it ever been mentioned whether RD knew the FF or fgm on a personal level/friendship?

Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why CCTV could prove crucial | Daily Mail Online
Apparently the blood was from a cow and the guy in the white Ute was eliminated as a rubbernecker.

<modsnip: Inappropriate speculation not based on any known fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO I have never understand the lack of interest in the woods above the FGM house. Just saying but if he had been taken up there or even wandered there what made everyone SO certain WT went in the direction of Batar Creek Rd. And let’s say FFC s are implicated well going down hill might have been their red herring .

I guess we all have to wait on further police info but either way the family services are responsible in part for this situation

I kinda hope there’s answers very soon

IMO I have never understand the lack of interest in the woods above the FGM house. Just saying but if he had been taken up there or even wandered there what made everyone SO certain WT went in the direction of Batar Creek Rd. And let’s say FFC s are implicated well going down hill might have been their red herring .

I guess we all have to wait on further police info but either way the family services are responsible in part for this situation

I kinda hope there’s answers very soon

In June 2018, a highly detailed search was done through the woods above FGM's house. They were searching for forensic evidence.

Which is not to say that area hadn't been searched previously ... but we know they searched there for weeks in 2018 because we have an official SFR map of that search.

Police search map.JPG
(The link is further back in the threads, I didn't save the link, but we can clearly see it is a SFR official search map, and the text says that the original was provided by Snr Const Dring)

“The search commencing today, which we anticipate will take between three to four weeks, will be focusing on a forensic search.
“The purpose of this is that if we present evidence to a court, whether coronial or criminal, [we can show] beyond reasonable doubt that William’s disappearance was the result of human intervention and not through misadventure.”

Apparently the blood was from a cow and the guy in the white Ute was eliminated as a rubbernecker.

<modsnip: Inappropriate speculation not based on any known fact>
Sorry CC never heard the term rubbernecker before but I guess what you’re saying is that the man driving the white ute has been spoken by police and eliminated.
As for the lady sitting at the outdoor table (SH) there hasn’t been any mention that I’m aware of that she actually left the tennis club at the same time as RD. Just because she was no longer in site when cctv camera took a pic of RD car driving out of the club doesn’t mean she wasn’t there. How do you know RD wasn’t already in his car getting ready to leave? From what I can see from that photo handbags and other items are still on the bench and there is 1 minute difference in the 2 photos. Surely SH didn’t up and leave knowing other peoples belongings were still outside. What’s to say the handbag wasn’t hers which would mean she may have very well still been at the club but went inside for a moment

Last edited:
I guess now with the alleged fall from the horse - bruise - on the foot/leg - untruth. It raises the possibility of lying.

I think its very telling someone would like about the bruise on a child's leg when the child is the age of LT - meaning they can easily refute the lie.

If LT was 2 or 3 maybe one could get away with it.

So this poses for me anyway the possiblity of lying at other times for the narrative to go in the favour of the FFC.

000 call - asked if there where strange cars - answered no - later remembered details of 3 cars. (memory shaken by trauma?? perhaps)

missing for 5 minutes - started off with MFC walkthrough video - suggesting 5 minutes was all the missing timeframe before MFC returned - but when we go through all the actual things that were said it must have been much longer than 5 minutes. (is this a figure of speech - exaggeration to emphasis short period of time - maybe to steer people to look in around properties).

omitting car ride - only in the walk through video - can we believe why she went for car ride? - did she tell her mother before going - after returning?? - Why only go one direction turning right out of Benaroon Drive. Why not go equal distance in the other direction. Was she hoping MFC could cover this on his way home??

I can see why she gave the horse riding accident a go as a possible reason for bruising (stress named as a POI).

But I think it does suggest a person willing to go there (lying to save themselves) and this makes me concerned.

I can understand someone lashing out in the heat of the moment - but I am not be on board with not being truly sorry this occurred and further lying to save themselves at the expense of the person who experienced this outburst. MOO

Ms Smith said the community needed answers about that and the scenario suggested by RD's police statement.

Its so bizarre that RD initially thought he left the tennis club at 10.15 - because he witnessed the MFC in his yard looking for W at what he estimates as 10.35. So he would have surely seen people in the street looking for W if he had come back at that time.

Its now been established that he left at 9.42 (camera at Tennis club has 9.33 plus 9 minute discrepancy). Which would have him returning to Benaroon Drive possibly right in the time frame that any suspicious cars/people or W escaping/wondering off - its so bizarre, that he is also claiming that WH received a missing child call.

Another person like RC claiming things that aren't true - or was it??
Why were they asking why RD left straight after WH? MOO

Ms Smith said the community needed answers about that and the scenario suggested by RD's police statement.

Its so bizarre that RD initially thought he left the tennis club at 10.15 - because he witnessed the MFC in his yard looking for W at what he estimates as 10.35. So he would have surely seen people in the street looking for W if he had come back at that time.

Its now been established that he left at 9.42 (camera at Tennis club has 9.33 plus 9 minute discrepancy). Which would have him returning to Benaroon Drive possibly right in the time frame that any suspicious cars/people or W escaping/wondering off - its so bizarre, that he is also claiming that WH received a missing child call.

Another person like RC claiming things that aren't true - or was it??
Why were they asking why RD left straight after WH? MOO
With the tennis club CCTV to prove when this guy left. And him saying MFC in his yard. How does MFC text to say he's on his way fit into this timeline?

"not strong prosecution case" reminds me of the likes "Ritsveski" "John Edwards" - there's mud - it looks like mud, smell like mud, tastes like mud -we all know its mud - but somehow its so elusive its hard to make it stick.

So I have ???? if someone is trying a mental health tactic (fearing they need to use it - because the truth might not get them through this one this time) gives me more ???? about their stories overall.

I equally can see FA being a possible fit - given his track record and lack of Alabi.

The equally perplexing PS who walked regularly and had a obsession with the postie and waited for their daily interaction to the point of loitering/lingering but somehow saw nothing?? No Cars parked, no W strolling by, no FFC drive. MOO

I
I guess now with the alleged fall from the horse - bruise - on the foot/leg - untruth. It raises the possibility of lying.

I think its very telling someone would like about the bruise on a child's leg when the child is the age of LT - meaning they can easily refute the lie.

If LT was 2 or 3 maybe one could get away with it.

So this poses for me anyway the possiblity of lying at other times for the narrative to go in the favour of the FFC.

000 call - asked if there where strange cars - answered no - later remembered details of 3 cars. (memory shaken by trauma?? perhaps)

missing for 5 minutes - started off with MFC walkthrough video - suggesting 5 minutes was all the missing timeframe before MFC returned - but when we go through all the actual things that were said it must have been much longer than 5 minutes. (is this a figure of speech - exaggeration to emphasis short period of time - maybe to steer people to look in around properties).

omitting car ride - only in the walk through video - can we believe why she went for car ride? - did she tell her mother before going - after returning?? - Why only go one direction turning right out of Benaroon Drive. Why not go equal distance in the other direction. Was she hoping MFC could cover this on his way home??

I can see why she gave the horse riding accident a go as a possible reason for bruising (stress named as a POI).

But I think it does suggest a person willing to go there (lying to save themselves) and this makes me concerned.

I can understand someone lashing out in the heat of the moment - but I am not be on board with not being truly sorry this occurred and further lying to save themselves at the expense of the person who experienced this outburst. MOO
completely agree Nightrider. IMO there is nothing random or coincidental about this picture whatsoever. It’s too perfect not to be planned from beginning to end and every fine detail in between. I’m not a gambler but I know the odds of a random occurrence is far less likely than a well planned well executed one. Again IMO WT wasn’t in the wrong place at the wrong time, not in that quiet street where everyone knows everyone and neighbours come and go from the street all day everyday. Parents dropping kids off to school, seniors going for leisurely walks. Neighbours ducking out for a quick shop and back home again. AND the police are no dummies. For WT to still not be found after all these years of evidence inquests statements interviews , this was well rehearsed, well prepared for by the ff. It is the only piece to the puzzle that fits perfectly

With the tennis club CCTV to prove when this guy left. And him saying MFC in his yard. How does MFC text to say he's on his way fit into this timeline?

Confirmed time RD left ktc 9:43am
RD saw mfc in his yard calling out for W around 10:45am
Mfc text to SD was at 10:35.
Mfc home by 10:40 latest n calling out for W immediately
RD lived less than 300mtrs away from gm house and could hear mfc calling out

Last edited:
"Doesitmakesense" - RD says the following apparently:-

After returning home and having a cup of tea or coffee with his wife, he saw a man enter their yard.

He believes this was around 10.45am. MOO
In RD first statement on 25th September 2014 he told police that he arrived home around 10:15 that morning as he made himself a tea/coffee and felt that it was not long after that that he heard the mfc calling for W around 10:45. However cctv photos show RD leaving the club at 9:43am which means he would have arrived home just before 9:50. That’s almost 1 hr before hearing the mfc as apposed to half hr. I wonder why he felt he had only been home for a short period of time before hearing the calls out for W. Did he go straight home? His statements suggest he did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member