Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! :seeya:

Have been avoiding the thread as I just find it so sad when a little one is missing....but then I started reading and can't keep my mouth shut, so I'm in.

I used to work as a psychologist for FCS - and indeed close family members can be foster carers if the parents are unable to care for the child. The system actually prefers that as they try to keep families together if possible.

And I think it's highly unusual that FCS would be involved in every missing children's case.....they are so desperately under-resourced - there is such a battle to get children in serious danger looked at on a daily basis - that they wouldn't just get involved in this case as part of 'standard operating procedure'. But that's MOO, of course.

Nobody got nuttin' .. we're all at a complete loss on this one eh?

Most of us are on the same page with theories though aren't we? Theories that can't be discussed.

I want to add- personally I am not sleuthing the parents as suspects at all. I'm sorry if it appeared that way.

Have been avoiding the thread as I just find it so sad when a little one is missing....but then I started reading and can't keep my mouth shut, so I'm in.

I used to work as a psychologist for FCS - and indeed close family members can be foster carers if the parents are unable to care for the child. The system actually prefers that as they try to keep families together if possible.

And I think it's highly unusual that FCS would be involved in every missing children's case.....they are so desperately under-resourced - there is such a battle to get children in serious danger looked at on a daily basis - that they wouldn't just get involved in this case as part of 'standard operating procedure'. But that's MOO, of course.

Thanks for your insight I had a feeling this would be the case, as other support services would be supporting the family eg centrecare etc

I guess I understand why police were called within ten minutes. The block of land on which the grandmother's house is, is pretty easy to have an overview of plus there are no fences. The grandmother is unwell, someone has to take care of the sister, and the mother is heavily pregnant. So there is no one who can run around looking for William.

Hey Isis :wave:

<modsnip>

Mum was searching. And so did Dad, frantically. I can understand why Grandma wasn't out looking- she's only recently out of hospital. A neighbour said Mum was searching as soon as they realized he was missing.

Seriously, I give up.
I look forward to resolution, the "now I get it" moment and hopefully a good outcome

Ok guys, opening the thread after removing three or four pages worth of posts.

From here on, if any members break any of these following rules you will go straight to a time-out.

We do NOT discuss facebook comments and rumours. May I suggest if you wish to discuss those, take it to facebook.

We do NOT discuss psychics.

As I've mentioned in numerous warnings....members are NOT allowed to sleuth or speculate about the parents or family.

Please take note of our rules...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

I thought I read on one of the news sites this morning that the Aboriginal Tracker had found large dog prints, which apparently worried him?

not sure what this means?

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/25...-of-search-for-missing-william-tyrell/?cs=257

To me, the most obvious thing that could fall off a car on a bumpy forest trail would be an exhaust pipe or muffler.

Perhaps police have a particular car in mind, or perhaps someone heard a 'loud' vehicle in the forest that seemed to have lost its muffler/exhaust pipe.

To me, the most obvious thing that could fall off a car on a bumpy forest trail would be an exhaust pipe or muffler.

Perhaps police have a particular car in mind, or perhaps someone heard a 'loud' vehicle in the forest that seemed to have lost its muffler/exhaust pipe.

I think they are looking for items such as child's clothing that may have been discarded from a vehicle, more so than vehicle parts in themselves

Yes, I also read the report about an Aboriginal tracker coming across dog prints from a large dog. But it doesn't sound like police are dwelling on that revelation much.

It's kind of sad that they are searching in the forest. To me, that suggests that they are looking for evidence that someone might have harmed William. If it was some other form of abduction, by someone who wanted to keep William, I don't know that they'd be driving through the forest on dirt roads.

I think they are looking for items such as child's clothing that may have been discarded from a vehicle, more so than vehicle parts in themselves

Yes, I also read the report about an Aboriginal tracker coming across dog prints from a large dog. But it doesn't sound like police are dwelling on that revelation much.

Yes, but what I was responding to is "Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached."

It's kind of sad that they are searching in the forest. To me, that suggests that they are looking for evidence that someone might have harmed William. If it was some other form of abduction, by someone who wanted to keep William, I don't know that they'd be driving through the forest on dirt roads.

It is possible that the dirt forest roads are a back way to somewhere else. And if that is the case, I would suspect that a local person was involved, or a person who had done their research very well.

i know, i thought that too, it sounds an eerie place to take a small child, but im hoping its just a shortcut to somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo