Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I have to agree, even though comments like the one made above ..

'The people closest to them know why they're not in the media, and they're the only people know need to know'​

.. does make one curious, I think the parents are doing the right thing by staying out of the media, what could it help, it would only serve to feed a sensationalist press, and whatever they said / did would be picked apart, so yes, totally 100% see no benefit in parents speaking to media, and if it was me, I'd do the exact same thing.

<modsnip> Those poor parents.

NSW police have brought Family and Community Services officers into their investigation of the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrell, admitting the possibility he was abducted holds the only real chance he is still alive

The Australian can reveal that police have — in addition to bringing sex-crime detectives into the investigation, who were yesterday door-knocking houses in Kendall — called on the assistance of FACS, which has been in contact with the boy’s relatives.

“We are working with NSW Police and the family and are doing all we can to assist in this matter,” a FACS spokeswoman said. Asked why FACS had become involved, she said: “Police are leading this investigation … child protection is a fundamental role and responsibility of FACS and it’s in the best interest of the community for us to work alongside other agencies.”

Police yesterday continued the extensive search for William, who disappeared from his grandmother’s front yard when he was playing with his sister, while his grandmother and mother were briefly elsewhere on the premises.

We have no indication whether young William is out in the bush or whether other forms of human intervention have been involved.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-missing-nsw-boy/story-e6frg6nf-1227062023179

after reading recent bits and pieces, if theyre true, an abduction looks quite possible and also could explain why the parents want to protect their privacy and not risk their other children getting snatched. this person may know where the grandmother lives and heard they were going to visit and just waited, and if william knew this person he would have gone with them, promised an icecream etc, i hope if he was taken, there is someone responsible and kind caring for him and they give him back very soon. poor little man, his photos are heart melting.

For people who aren't aware FACS is family and community services.
Used to be DOCS department of community services.
Same or similar to CPS in USA.

updated

Police and search teams are now focusing on the possibility that William Tyrell was picked up by a car when he disappeared last Friday.

Police and State Emergency Service crews will today conduct a 'more evidence based search' in the Middle Brother State Forest, about 5km from where William was last seen.

They have received advice that his window of survival if he was lost in the bush has now closed.

Teams of four will drive along roads inside the 48 sq km forest with three members walking roadside, looking out for items that may have been discarded from a vehicle.

'We understand William wouldn't have walked that far but with assistance he could have been taken there,' SES liaison officer Tim Richards told search crews on Thursday.

Police say the area of bush directly surrounding William's grandmother's house has now been thoroughly searched, and the 'hot zone' has been trampled by search crews.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-hope-finding-alive-fades.html#ixzz3DcOrrLQH

and if william disappeared from the balcony, that person could have been standing below and called him to come down? or william climbed over like spiderman and they caught him?

Have just caught up again and I see Facs or to me DOcs is involved........the plot thickens.......I too am thinking this is some form of family abduction....and I really do hope so, as it may mean he is still alive. And sorry but I do think it is strange that the parents have not said something to the media, especially if they are reading any form of social media and are reading that it is making the whole situation look more suspicious. There is more to this one for sure.

Police will begin scouring the sides of roads on the NSW mid-north coast town of Kendall as the search for little William Tyrell enters its seventh day.

Police say they will look for discarded clues in their investigation into the disappearance of the three-year-old boy, who was last seen at his grandmother's house last Friday.

Police are trying to find a spot where William may have been "assisted" into a car.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...p-roadsides-for-william-3#sj2WH3SDWTSLqDSg.99

With the Tweed Heads case, it looks like Dad might be involved with a cult, and knows where the kids are - apparently they've gone 'missing' for extended periods of time before, so I think it's a custody issue there.

Cross-posted with you, epictreasure!

Unlike Kendall state forest there are roads all through Middle Brother state forest. Did the searchers go this far during the week?

In fact Batar Creek road (benanoon drive comes straight off it) goes all the way down to middle brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo