Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Town Living In Fear

I won't let my daughter play outside': Town living in fear as search for Spiderman-loving William, 3, continues SIX days after he vanished from his grandmother's property

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-never-feel-safe-again.html#ixzz3DZWx4pys

Towards the end of this DailyMail story there is a photo of the grandmother's house, at the street corner, with the Beneroon Drive street sign in the foreground. Looking at the house from this angle, you can actually barely see the house. It is set back from the kerb a fair way, and is surrounded by many tall trees. If William happened to be running around in this vicinity, in the grounds around the house which are not fenced off, and if someone came along on the road, I CAN actually picture how William could get whisked away and no one from the house would see this.
And the large blocks of land and sparseness of surrounding houses, it being a weekday as opposed to the weekend, all add to create a scene from which it would not be impossible to abduct someone.
Who knows, perhaps someone DID have an inkling that this is where William would be. Perhaps the house in which the family lives in Sydney is not in an environment from which an abduction would be feasible. Perhaps it was just a matter of time, waiting for the next time the family goes up to Kendall, and sitting there waiting for the kids to start running around ...

As for the well dressed man who asked for directions, he doesn't quite mesh in with the above hypothetical scenario though. If you were going up to Kendall because it was an easier place to abduct a kid from than from in Sydney, then surely you would be adequately briefed on the surroundings there, to not have to stop at a shop and ask for directions. Besides, what is a well dressed man doing without a smart phone, in order to be able to look it up himself? Dunno, but I'm also assuming that the public declaration of this man must mean he's no longer a suspect? If they were still investigating him, surely police wouldn't have disclosed the information/or allowed locals to disclose it, after the story having been under wraps for all those days since Friday.

Yeh so am I. If this is just some gossip going around it is not very nice. Would explain why the parents haven't been on tv though :/
Sorry it didn't show up that this was a reply to lolaangelina about post on fb.
Then I went back and read what I had missed so sorry marleywings if I shouldn't have answered :(

Yeh so am I. If this is just some gossip going around it is not very nice. Would explain why the parents haven't been on tv though :/
Sorry it didn't show up that this was a reply to lolaangelina about post on fb.
Then I went back and read what I had missed so sorry marleywings if I shouldn't have answered :(

What is this replying to? :) confused haha

It was to "lolangelina" I proberbly spelt it wrong. She posted a link to a fb page on the last page :)

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/survival-...ay-experts-20140917-10ibop.html#ixzz3DaHrkYWr

Quoted from article:
However indigenous tracker and bush survival expert Jake Cassar, who has joined the search, said it was "absolutely possible" William might be alive.
"I've known young people to go up to a week without water before the body breaks down," he said. "The weather here has been quite temperate but the issues will be the asthma and that he wouldn't have a great deal of energy."

He was concerned by footprints he detected on Tuesday from an "enormous" wild dog in the thick bushland nearby.

What is this replying to? :) confused haha

Me too - I should be asleep. A page or two ago I thought that Amee was revealing that she was the Nicole from the Missing Persons Register - I couldn't understand why folks just kept posting and didn't acknowledge her revelation!:eek:hdear:

I'm going offline now too catwiskers. The body is awake but the brain is saying your off to bed girl lol

Me too - I should be asleep. A page or two ago I thought that Amee was revealing that she was the Nicole from the Missing Persons Register - I couldn't understand why folks just kept posting and didn't acknowledge her revelation!:eek:hdear:

Bahahahaha! Good to see you here Catswhiskers :) I too need sleep but I don't think it is going to help me get my head around all of this.:gaah:

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/survival-...ay-experts-20140917-10ibop.html#ixzz3DaHrkYWr

Quoted from article:
However indigenous tracker and bush survival expert Jake Cassar, who has joined the search, said it was "absolutely possible" William might be alive.
"I've known young people to go up to a week without water before the body breaks down," he said. "The weather here has been quite temperate but the issues will be the asthma and that he wouldn't have a great deal of energy."

He was concerned by footprints he detected on Tuesday from an "enormous" wild dog in the thick bushland nearby.

I pray to God it is a big friendly German Shepherd who is keeping him warm. Maybe it's a neighbour's dog William toddled off with.
We need a miracle at Kendell tonight.

i thought that is what she did say - i better read slower i think.

I am totally lost...

Where are you little dude? 6, approaching 7 days :(

I am totally lost...

Where are you little dude? 6, approaching 7 days :(

i feel the same, i was in bed i have to work tomorrow but i kept tossing and turning, thinking of this poor wee boy and what his Mum must be feeling, i hope i may wake to a miracle tomorrow.

There is very little published at all about the family. Mum and dad's names aren't released. Grandma's name not released. No confirmation about how many siblings William has. Strikes me as a little bit odd that these aren't known.

It really is odd! I can't ever recall a case like this.:confused:

That is a scary thought...Maybe William was too scared to call out or come out of hiding. I can remember an incident when my son was the same age...happily running about with his cousins at an evening BBQ..then all of a sudden I saw him standing motionless..he wouldn't come when I called him, I physically had to walk over and pick him up....we realised he became frozen with fear because he had run from the lit patio area into the dark of the backyard...

And if wandered off, afraid he would be in trouble, and now all these strangers yelling for him. Scary, indeed! But ... if he had wondered off, I believe he would have been found by now, unless he is in water or a hole of some kind. And even then, tracking dogs would have found his scent.

I can't believe there's still no trace! The family must be out of their minds.
I really can't see him being lost for 6 days, I don't know what to think.
Praying for a miracle here x

It's nearly 6.30am on the 18th September in New South Wales. I really hope today brings a breakthrough in William's case.

Reading on SM this morning, rumors are starting.. It was bound to happen..
At this point I care less as to why he was taken and more about seeing him found alive and well!!

Please bring us good news today!!!

Moo

Was only a matter of time.

I don't think anybody knows how they'd react were they put in a situation like this, and I can imagine were I a parent in this situation I'd barely be able to remain conscious, let alone face the media and speak properly.

There was a post on one of the police SM posts by someone with William's spiderman pic as their profile pic saying the 'parents are absolutely wrecked. The people closest to them know why they're not in the media, and they're the only people know need to know' so it definitely seems that was intentional, either by them or the police.

EDIT: Here it is, from LolaAngelina's post yesterday - see top comment (well that's where it appears for me) - https://www.facebook.com/MidNorthCo...41825.358270170934937/677027079059243/?type=1

Someone earlier mentioned Chloe Maxwell's parents, and what a circus it became of bringing up their history, specifically the father's, none of which was even likely relevant, so it may be a similar situation here, trying to avoid one or both of them being dragged through the mud for something in their past, and further traumatising them at an awful time.

Is it possible they were in a Witness Protection Programme and that is why names aren't being released/not being in televised appeals?

Random thought, but could be a possibility? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member