Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot stop thinking about this little boy. My son is the same age and every bit as mischievous as they have described William. I hope he is found very much alive and well very soon. That he is not lost or hurt and that if someone has him they return him ASAP.

I cannot even fathom the desperation that you'd feel as a parent of a child who is so young and missing without a trace.

I keep checking all the news pages hoping he turns up unexpectedly like that recent case of the little girl who was snatched from her home but then randomly dropped off near home a day or so later.

There's still hope and I've got everything crossed hoping for some kind of miracle to happen.

Come back to your family W. :(

Hundreds of people have spent days scouring bushland around the property at Kendall, south of Port Macquarie, looking for William Tyrell.

Police said the search would continue into its seventh day on Thursday but would be scaled back

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-17/seach-for-missing-3yo-scaled-back/5751682

I kept hoping he was pulling a fast one and hiding under a porch for example.....this is not looking good at all. I really feel badly for his family.

I even thought that maybe he quietly followed his sister into the house and hid in a closet just to be an imp ((I wish)).

Child vanishes during Sydney family holiday

He vanished while playing in the front yard while on a surprise family visit to his grandmother with his parents and sister.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ing-sydney-family-holiday#Ji17lXbK2A22Mmrf.99

I'm wondering if the family is still there.

On google maps there appears to be a verry well used area on the bend of the dirt road further down into the bush showing traffic flow.
Are there any houses or shacks/humpies down further in the bush.

Tgy I read that there is a campsite but with no power in there somewhere. I'll find a link

I have to admit when I first read about him missing I thought he would be found in in I time at all. Something just isn't sitting well with me or I have read too many cases :( BUT while no one knows whats happened there is always hope :)

The police obviously know all family background and dynamics by now. I don't believe they would be spending so much time searching the bush for a lost boy if their suspicions lay elsewhere

With Kiesha there was an extensive search even though the police had suspicions, the police had blood splatter and CCTV of the partner's whereabouts. If I recall Kiesha's mother came out of hiding with her howling interview AFTER the public outcry.
Little Chloe Campbell's parents were so wayward they looked guilty from the outset. But they were completely innocent. GO FIGURE! I dunno anymore. :dunno:

I was looking at my Facebook when my little boy (3 next week) pointed to William's photo and said "that's me! I told him the boy's name is William and on a whim said "where is he?" My little man immediately said "he's in the jungle, hiding under a bush, waiting for his Mum". I thought it was quite eerie, given that I haven't spoken about William to him or at all (just too upsetting). Of course it's just one of those things, I'm not suggesting my little man has psychic ability or anything. I feel so much for his Mum and hope against hope he is found safe soon.

I was looking last night to see what activities were available/allowed in Kendall Forest. I couldn't find anything about 4-wheeling being encouraged/allowed there, but I did find that fossicking is allowed there, with a permit. Also bird watching.

http://www.forestrycorporation.com.au/visiting/activities/fossicking
http://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/north-coast/port-macquarie-area/kendall

Wonder if fossicking was a hobby that grandparent(s) had enjoyed and introduced the children to the fun of it?

At the conclusion of a six-day search, experts have told police that unless there was human intervention, there is no chance that William is still alive.

With more than 30 detectives working on the baffling disappearance of William, police have failed to uncover any more leads pointing them in the direction of his whereabouts or the possibility of an abduction.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-nsw-toddler-inconclusive#pArauTXTDwjYdOjR.99

What I have learned is that...
What we see on tv and what the public are called upon to do may very well be for another purpose than what they think.
This case is doing my head in.
My thoughts are with this boy and every single SES worker and anyone else involved in this "search"

Rightbackatcha epic, I believe you've been helping in the search. A huge thank you to you too.

His grandmother and mother went inside the home, in Kendall on the New South Wales mid north coast, at about 10.30am and within five minutes he was gone.

Neighbours say William, his sister and mother had only arrived in town the day before.

William's grandmother is an active and well-liked member of the tight-knit Kendall community, had recently been in hospital.

William’s grandfather passed away earlier this year and his grandmother needed someone to care for her in the house, so William's family had travelled from their home in Sydney to stay with her.

But by 11am on Friday morning they were forced to frantically call police to report William missing.

Within an hour phones all over Kendall were ringing as news spread that a young boy was missing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-never-feel-safe-again.html#ixzz3DZXETL00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Police are still investigating a number of tips, including reports that a 'well-dressed, well-spoken' man stopped at a local shop on Friday morning to ask directions to Batar Creek Road, which leads to Benaroon Drive where William was last seen.

But there have been plenty of false leads.

On Tuesday, a crew of volunteers came across a patch of blood near a creek just over 2km from William's grandmother's house.

Searchers were sent away and a forensics truck arrived to investigate, but test results showed it was not human blood.

Bush trackers have found clues such as a knife sheath and a set of small footprints but police have investigated all tip-offs from bush searches and still don't have a solid lead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-never-feel-safe-again.html#ixzz3DZXsU51P

His grandmother and mother went inside the home, in Kendall on the New South Wales mid north coast, at about 10.30am and within five minutes he was gone.

Neighbours say William, his sister and mother had only arrived in town the day before.

William's grandmother is an active and well-liked member of the tight-knit Kendall community, had recently been in hospital.

William’s grandfather passed away earlier this year and his grandmother needed someone to care for her in the house, so William's family had travelled from their home in Sydney to stay with her.

But by 11am on Friday morning they were forced to frantically call police to report William missing.

Within an hour phones all over Kendall were ringing as news spread that a young boy was missing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-never-feel-safe-again.html#ixzz3DZXETL00

BBM: Finally!! They arrived in town the day before. I don't know why it matters so much, but that has been driving me crazy ... when did they arrive?! So I guess others did known that they were in town then, and staying with the grandmother.

Neighbours say William, his sister and mother had only arrived in town the day before....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1