Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A child goes missing...the description says he was last seen in a spiderman costume...I don't think it's unreasonable to question reports of a spiderman costume found disregarded in a park in port maquarie around the same time....it's weird yes...but rather than "unreasonable"...I see it as completely reasonable to question if there is a connection.
I wasn't saying it shouldn't be questioned, of course it should!
But the police DID investigate, and they are saying it's not connected
Speculation following that seemed to be be well what other reason would there be for it being there? I was merely pointing out there are other reasons why it could have been there

Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home
Neither police sniffer dogs nor cadaver dogs had been able to pick up any sign of the boy, Fehon said.

He said investigators were “keeping an open mind” about whether William had been taken.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...olice-say-chances-of-survival-are-diminishing

I'm getting confused by what the sniffer dogs found, there seems to be suggestion that they followed his scent to the fence, but what I'm reading in msm is that no scent at all was picked up, can anyone help clear this up for me?

Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home
Neither police sniffer dogs nor cadaver dogs had been able to pick up any sign of the boy, Fehon said.

He said investigators were “keeping an open mind” about whether William had been taken.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...olice-say-chances-of-survival-are-diminishing

Jinx :) this is what I was just posting about, suggests to me no scent at all

So from that article bearbear, no scent at all? Is there any evidence other than the statements of the family that he was even at his grandmothers house? Just a thought. Please correct me if I'm wrong and his scent was found at the property.

It is really confusing! If there's not any scent at all, have police searched his own home etc?

So from that article bearbear, no scent at all? Is there any evidence other than the statements of the family that he was even at his grandmothers house? Just a thought. Please correct me if I'm wrong and his scent was found at the property.

I'm thinking after all the articles I have seen about it, no scent at all? As for your other question, that is a good point - would love to know if any neighbours etc actually seen William and his sister that morning.

Hi guys......I have been reading about William on the news, and thought I'd get on here for any other info......Personally I think it is very concerning that the dogs did not find his scent. And today I read, just randomly put in a news item, about the man asking directions to the street. Nine msn now has this as a major headline, so if the police were keeping this under wraps it is now out there. I also think this is what they may have done, tried to keep this info under wraps so as not to scare an abductor into doing anything silly, while they quietly investigate this avenue, but still are seen to be looking through the bush.

If this is the case I now fear for little William. <modsnip>

It is quite confusing about the scent. In the first couple of days I'm sure I read the dogs couldn't track William past the front of the property.

From what I've read, as someone posted just now, original articles stated the fence story, but articles now are saying no scent. Would love to know if that's just bad reporting - as in "no scent found in the search of nearby bush" or "no scent/trace of the boy had been found whatsoever"...

Hoping today is the day that they find william safe and well, he's been gone long enough.

that article about the stranger asking for directions to his street is a bit sispicious though.

I'm thinking after all the articles I have seen about it, no scent at all? As for your other question, that is a good point - would love to know if any neighbours etc actually seen William and his sister that morning.

most definitely......no scent at all around the house? of him not even being there? That really opens a whole another can of worms...but would the little girl lie????

i know, it sounds like they found no scent at all? i wonder if anyone else saw him there? and i wonder why it was reported as a surprise visit?

Reading through again - articles state he was last seen playing with his sister in a Spider-Man costumer. Last seen by whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86