Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:Welcome Richos Bride. Here is another pic of him driving a maroon vehicle with roof racks.
I'll hazard a guess it's an older series Toyota Prado.
Thanks They'll get you! Its either a Prado or Pajero. They also have a white kia van, plus work van.
Another car that im unsure if its theres is a maroon ford, older style

Hello Makara. I remember you posted a comprehensive photo of house with arrows.
Could you please post it again hon as it may show the side of house, patio and laundry area.
Thankyou

I receieved a letter from my childs school today stating the had been informed by police that there is currently an investigation happening after someone tried to lure a child in the kendall area.

1). "The Peddo van" is a VW.
2). They might have had a 'people mover' for all the children.
3). Kia do make table top trucks.

In hindsight, who in the heck removed the 'S'?

I think it was vandals after he was named as a POI.

Oh no Apollosong! That's disgusting! After all that has happened in the area and the extra police vigilance ... These sickos must be desperate..

Thanks They'll get you! Its either a Prado or Pajero. They also have a white kia van, plus work van.
Another car that im unsure if its theres is a maroon ford, older style

Welcome Richos Bride you will be a great asset here :happydance::blowkiss:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-man-sentenced-to-24-years-jail-for-appalling-and-abhorrent-sexual-abuse-of-stepdaughters-and-their-friends-20150508-ggxeuo.html

Makes you wonder if there is a connection, and why can't he be named is it to protect the kids identity or a deal done for "helping the police with enquiries"? He targeted a single mother to get to her kids and it sounds like she eventually knew and participated - its sickening.

"Sydney man sentenced to 24 years jail for 'appalling and abhorrent' sexual abuse of step-daughters and their friends""

"The man, who was born in 1947 and who cannot be named for legal reasons, was sentenced on Friday after being convicted on 25 counts of abusing eight children as young as four, and will serve a non-parole period of 16 years."

"Most of the offences took place between 1987 and 1994 at the man's southern Sydney home and a nudist colony in the Southern Highlands."

"At times he filmed his offences, and on at least one occasion had sex with the two girls and their mother.

On that occasion the abuse occurred in a caravan at a naturist retreat in the Southern Highlands while a friend of his step-daughters was forced to watch."

BBM

OMG ...."At times he filmed his offences, and on at least one occasion had sex with the two girls and their mother. He should be locked up forever and her .....she doesnt deserve the name "mother" how dare she ..... i dont care what reason she uses for why she did it .... that is the worse of the worst .... a mother ..... i would give up my life to protect my kids ..... im just totally horrified !!!!

I thought the laundry was at the back of the porch where the pic of William playing on the sundeck was taken. I think somebody saw a packet of washing powder on the window ledge behind William. I'm not sure it's been confirmed that the washing machine was 'at the side of the house' and accessible from outside. Colin's interpretations of what Bill did aren't that reliable IMO.

ETA: This is the pic in question View attachment 74441

From the article below: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/police-step-up-search-for-missing-william-tyrell-3-on-nsw-midnorth-coast/story-fni0cx12-1227057370986

There's a photo showing the washing machine under the house somewhere. I'll try and find it

Oh no Apollosong! That's disgusting! After all that has happened in the area and the extra police vigilance ... These sickos must be desperate..

Probably a copycat thinking wt abductor has got away with it. Surely culdnt be same person

Probably a copycat thinking wt abductor has got away with it. Surely culdnt be same person

Probably someone who knows their number is up and trying to get a "last" thrill before being put behind bars. Probably thinks with BS caught the community may have let their guard down.

This is awful.... I think it's stretch to it is linked though.

Maybe someone from the pedo ring who knew they were about to be caught and thought, "what the heck". Lock them all up now. Forever.

Edit: Tracecomp beat me to it.

God that's awful! Has there been any media bout yhis? In most places there is some news story if that happens. Maybe they don't want people to think they have the wrong guy. Or someone thinks they will blame it on the WT perp so taking more risks.... Who knows ��

This is awful.... I think it's stretch to it is linked though.

It may be a stretch, this offender would be 67 though (BS is 63?), married a woman that already had young kids/girls (like BS), the assaults happened in caravans also in the 1980's. Would you consider that Campbelltown was known as south of Sydney in the 1980's? Who would have thought that the humble family caravan was just seen as a mobile crime scene to these sick people.

Thinking back to MS and the family members in denial, it reminds me of Robert Hughes and that brave girl who spoke up years later. His wife (a very high profile celebrity agent) stuck by him throughout the whole thing, and you'd think she would be savvy and protective of her reputation. It was bizarre.

I cannot believe how many historical 70's to 90's cases just recently.

Nope theres been nothing at all in the media

God that's awful! Has there been any media bout yhis? In most places there is some news story if that happens. Maybe they don't want people to think they have the wrong guy. Or someone thinks they will blame it on the WT perp so taking more risks.... Who knows ��

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-man-sentenced-to-24-years-jail-for-appalling-and-abhorrent-sexual-abuse-of-stepdaughters-and-their-friends-20150508-ggxeuo.html

Makes you wonder if there is a connection, and why can't he be named is it to protect the kids identity or a deal done for "helping the police with enquiries"? He targeted a single mother to get to her kids and it sounds like she eventually knew and participated - its sickening.

"Sydney man sentenced to 24 years jail for 'appalling and abhorrent' sexual abuse of step-daughters and their friends""

"The man, who was born in 1947 and who cannot be named for legal reasons, was sentenced on Friday after being convicted on 25 counts of abusing eight children as young as four, and will serve a non-parole period of 16 years."

"Most of the offences took place between 1987 and 1994 at the man's southern Sydney home and a nudist colony in the Southern Highlands."

"At times he filmed his offences, and on at least one occasion had sex with the two girls and their mother.

On that occasion the abuse occurred in a caravan at a naturist retreat in the Southern Highlands while a friend of his step-daughters was forced to watch."

BBM
There's that year "1987" again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members