Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was originally for June but since more charges have been laid, it will be later
I must have missed that article. Can anyone direct me to when the new charges were laid and what they were? Thank-you.

Mr Spedding was refused bail at Port Macquarie Court House last month and will re-appear in court on August 18. Magistrate Thomas Hodgson told the court the case was “reasonably strong”, with a “custodial sentence likely”.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/05/04/07/15/bill-spedding-s-son-defends-father-in-tyrrell-case

i thought the court case was in june?!!

I thought it was June as well. :dunno:

4 May 2015

He will next appear in court on June 18.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...storical-child-sex-charges.html#ixzz3a4fsOZoU

It was originally for June but since more charges have been laid, it will be later

New Charges, when were they?
Sorry I must have missed that MSM. Do you have a link please?

While gathering victim statements about these offences, police claim they unearthed other “disturbing allegations” about children performing sex acts on each other.

Spedding also allegedly gave a child to another man to use for sex, court documents state.

However, Spedding has not been charged in relation to these claims.

Police say they expect to lay more charges alleging other child sex offenders acted “independently of and in conjunction with”Spedding.

Victorian Police were also investigating allegations against Spedding.

Magistrate Thomas Hodgson denied bail, noting the strong prosecution case and serious nature of the offences.

Spedding is due back in court in June

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...g-with-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-122732274

it says june here but maybe hes since been charged for these other crimes of sharing and disturbing allegations?

I think that the focus on New Zealand came from an early report of a couple catching a plane to NZ with a child that looked similar to William. The couple were intercepted on arrival and the child was deemed not to be William. Not sure if that is the only connection to New Zealand but it is one of the leads I remember being mentioned.

He would have to be a pretty unlucky guy to be falsely accused of the medically confirmed rape of 3 and 6 year old girls AND coincidentally be the guy who planned to be at the house William went missing from. You say you are suspicious but most your posts seem to be saying the opposite.

I'll give that the pedophile ring info the police have been given subsequently could be rumours created to point the blame at Bill Spedding, but those two facts, an accusation of child rape that is documented, and Bill Spedding intending to visit Benaroon Drive on September 12th, are not disputable and were in existence before William disappeared into thin air. It is not a stretch that he is a very good/likely suspect. And I'll bet dollars to donuts there is way more corroborating evidence (cctv, phone pings, lack of other digital footprints that supports his alibi) that got Bill Spedding's ar3e in a chair giving a 10 page account of his whereabouts months before we heard his name.
My understanding is that BS intention to be at Benaroon Drive on the 12th of September is in dispute and not a fact before WT disappeared.

It's never too late for someone to pay for their crime:
Not sure how to link this but if you look at the police.nsw.gov media release archive page a 95 year old man has been charged over 22 counts of alleged sexual offences going back to the 60s. They occurred in Schofields, Cronulla, Scotts Head, Bowraville and Lismore. His house in Nambucca Heads was raided on April 2. I wonder if this has anything to do with the paedophile ring?

I think the picture of him up the tree in the article smiling is interesting.

It could be that they are low branches. Or maybe someone is holding him.Maybe it's just the angle. Maybe not. I agree it's interesting though.

While gathering victim statements about these offences, police claim they unearthed other “disturbing allegations” about children performing sex acts on each other.

Spedding also allegedly gave a child to another man to use for sex, court documents state.

However, Spedding has not been charged in relation to these claims.

Police say they expect to lay more charges alleging other child sex offenders acted “independently of and in conjunction with”Spedding.

Victorian Police were also investigating allegations against Spedding.

Magistrate Thomas Hodgson denied bail, noting the strong prosecution case and serious nature of the offences.

Spedding is due back in court in June

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...g-with-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-122732274

it says june here but maybe hes since been charged for these other crimes of sharing and disturbing allegations?
I'm hoping the Aug date is a typo.

I think that the focus on New Zealand came from an early report of a couple catching a plane to NZ with a child that looked similar to William. The couple were intercepted on arrival and the child was deemed not to be William. Not sure if that is the only connection to New Zealand but it is one of the leads I remember being mentioned.

Alan Farrant who faces nearly identical hisstorical charges as BS is from nz from what I understand.

Thanks. I can't see behind the pay wall. Is it an old quote. The information I've taken from the FP interview and another article is quite different.

I had no trouble opening the article.

It's never too late for someone to pay for their crime:
Not sure how to link this but if you look at the police.nsw.gov media release archive page a 95 year old man has been charged over 22 counts of alleged sexual offences going back to the 60s. They occurred in Schofields, Cronulla, Scotts Head, Bowraville and Lismore. His house in Nambucca Heads was raided on April 2. I wonder if this has anything to do with the paedophile ring?

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/30...-over-22-child-sexual-assault-charges/?cs=257
The news I heard on ABC radio mentioned even more place names than the article but yes, my first thought was they are taking information received very seriously with the hope of finding more connections.
There'd be plenty of nervous perverts in the area, and rightly so.
Especially since the police have frequently appealed for any survivors of abuse to come forward recently, they said there would be more to come.
To whoever had any part in this, they will find you and you won't get away with it. I hope those proposed mandatory life sentence laws in NSW pass soon, and that other states follow suit.
Will has touched a lot of hearts, I know I think of him all the time and won't forget his face. I believe his abduction has spurred the proposal, what happened to him has shone a light on a lot of dark people.. He was taken by somebody who should not have been out to do so, and the public is paying attention and calling for change.

http://faxmentis.org/html/jpg/syd60.jpg

Timeline.
Parents leave Sydney on Thursday 11 September in the evening, approx 4 hour drive with a stop over at McDonalds. Arrive at night, time unknown by me.

Friday 12 September
9.15 FP goes to Lakewood to do a skype meeting
9.15 - 9.45 in this time period WT changes from his pyjamas to his spider man suit
9.45 photo taken of him in spiderman suit
10 - 10.25 FM and GM drinking coffee
10.25 FM notices she hasn't heard him for 5 minutes or so. (In interview FF says 10.15 is last time WT seen, FM says no) Could be 5 - 10 minutes before she notices she hasn't heard him
10.25 FM and GM start looking for WT
10.25 - 10.56 Search of house and yard, inform the neighbours, within this timeframe the FF returns home (and in the confusion is asked if WT is with him,taken from the FP interview.) Seems he is just learning then that WT is missing and starts searching the street.
10.56 The police are called and they say they have been searching for 15 - 20 minutes. They have been searching for 1/2 an hour by their account.
11.06 The 1st vehicle police arrives.

Info taken from an article in The Australian, April 18 2015 and added info from the FP interview

I can't access this article but soso noted that in it the FF was rung on his mobile about WT missing and he rushed home to help look for him. It's an interesting discrepency from the FP interview and The Australian article on 18/4/2015. The modsnip kind of removed the pertinent point of the post.
[modsnip]

The bush surrounding the house was contaminated.
I keep thinking about that celery tree - could a shoe print be left in grass???

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper