Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this thread but have been following it for a while, I live in the UK and a picture has just been shared on Bring little spiderman home Facebook page, it's on the posts to this page not on the main page, not sure how to attach image? any thoughts? Wonder if Police should be notified of this? It's of a white boy on a mans lap on a train, boy is asleep and hard to tell who it's is but could be William? Person who posted picture said boy could be drugged? Very interesting! [modsnip]

Save the photo if you can before its taken down

Save the photo if you can before its taken down

It's definitely on there just checked again, if you click on posts to this page it's there! And yes it's the Australian page. I've saved the photo and shared it on Facebook also! Many people in UK are sharing it.

One thing that's been bugging me lately is why his last name was spelled incorrectly for so long, and it wasn't just one or two journalists, every source was spelling it with one R. Then suddenly they all started spelling it correctly?

I used to live in that part of India. I can assure you it is a strange sight. It would be very unusual for an Indian gentleman such as this to be with a young white boy. Not impossible but very unusual. This is a small, slow moving local train line that runs through the Kanga Valley. Not many people use the train as busses are far more convenient and quick. There are no cities nearby but a couple of largish towns. There are many foreigners in Dharamsala but this is an hour's drive away from the Kangra stop. Otherwise there would be few white faces around at all. Who knows if it's William but if I had witnessed that first hand I would be very concerned for the boy.

FYI I'm still part of an expats email group for Dharamsala and have just circulated that facebook image. Just in case.

I used to live in that part of India. I can assure you it is a strange sight. It would be very unusual for an Indian gentleman such as this to be with a young white boy. Not impossible but very unusual. This is a small, slow moving local train line that runs through the Kanga Valley. Not many people use the train as busses are far more convenient and quick. There are no cities nearby but a couple of largish towns. There are many foreigners in Dharamsala but this is an hour's drive away from the Kangra stop. Otherwise there would be few white faces around at all. Who knows if it's William but if I had witnessed that first hand I would be very concerned for the boy.
Very insightful and interesting. Thank you ninjabynight.

Mod Note

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor.

Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Also, please leave the FB rumors on FB

Thanks

Thanks ninja. Who would've thought we'd have such a wealth of knowledge right here!

Is it just me or is there something not right about the expression on the man's face? Even if the boy is not William it's still concerning based on what ninja and the guy who took the photo are saying.

Isn't the power of smartphones and social media amazing? (When used for good.)

Mod Note

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor.

Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Also, please leave the FB rumors on FB

Thanks

Just wanted to clarify...so Jetgirl was ok to post/direct us to the Facebook page that had the link to a persons comments to that page ....but in the future if any of us do the same we should make the comment that the persons post to that FB page should be considered Rumour not fact??... As a picture was involved in the Post are we allowed to discuss the picture itself?? I was considering comparing the media pictures of William with the photo of the child on this Facebook post that was mentioned... would that be ok??

Just wanted to clarify...so Jetgirl was ok to post/direct us to the Facebook page that had the link to a persons comments to that page ....but in the future if any of us do the same we should make the comment that the persons post to that FB page should be considered Rumour not fact??... As a picture was involved in the Post are we allowed to discuss the picture itself?? I was considering comparing the media pictures of William with the photo of the child on this Facebook post that was mentioned... would that be ok??

Have the pictures been deleted off here? And why? hope I haven't broken any rules? But I had a real funny feeling when I saw this photo! I've been following this case and it's been making me so sad! I have a son very similar in age who loves spiderman can't even imagine what his family must be going through. However this whole case baffles me that he vanished without a trace! No car tracks no scent of another person nothing? I feel this was a planned and cleverly constructed abduction and he could well have been human trafficked! No one has even really looked at that? Are the police taking this overseas? If nothing comes of BS then that should be their next route of what may have happened to him? Or is that being looked at as well? Plus you say please leave Facebook rumours on Facebook? However if it's an interesting lead it should be mentioned!! All I want more than anything is this boy to be found! As all of you.

Have the pictures been deleted off here? And why? hope I haven't broken any rules? But I had a real funny feeling when I saw this photo! I've been following this case and it's been making me so sad! I have a son very similar in age who loves spiderman can't even imagine what his family must be going through. However this whole case baffles me that he vanished without a trace! No car tracks no scent of another person nothing? I feel this was a planned and cleverly constructed abduction and he could well have been human trafficked! No one has even really looked at that? Are the police taking this overseas? If nothing comes of BS then that should be their next route of what may have happened to him? Or is that being looked at as well?

Yes it is a baffling case Jetgirl.

Det Jubelin said that while the worldwide appeal was welcome there was no evidence to suggest William had been taken overseas.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...across-the-world/story-fni0cx12-1227243033734

I keep looking at that picture and more and more I think it's William, he's nearly a year older than he was in all the last photos and children can change a lot during this time.

I keep looking at that picture and more and more I think it's William, he's nearly a year older than he was in all the last photos and children can change a lot during this time.

True, but doesn't the boy in the photo look at bit darker than William? Could have been done deliberately that way to avoid being seen though I guess. Surely if he's still alive, someone would surely have gone to a lot of trouble to alter his appearance. He couldn't have been walking around for almost a year with all his original features

The original post came from a FB pg that is not MSM, so it's not allowed under TOS.

Since the picture is not allowed,further discussion of the picture isn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal