Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Paraphrasing from live feed)

Still no ID or gender, task force launched. No evidence that it's William. Child died a very violent death (feeling horrible right now), suitcase contains girls clothes but doesn't mean victim is a girl.

Interesting that he said they had evidence to suggest it wasn't William ?

"No evidence to prove it is William
A number of things that it is not William
Less likely to be William
A number of things make it unlikely (to be William)"

Despite the girls clothing, perhaps there were girls toys/books in case?

I was almost hoping it was our little William--because the thought of what might be happening to him might be much worse. I just want him to be at peace. And if he has passed, I want him to be found so he can rest in peace. :rose:

But this seems like it might have been a little girl. I wish we knew the clothing description to see if it matches any missing girls.

ETA: just saw the FB pictures of the clothing. So sad to see...:sigh:

I was almost hoping it was our little William--because the thought of what might be happening to him might be much worse. I just want him to be at peace. And if he has passed, I want him to be found so he can rest in peace. :rose:

But this seems like it might have been a little girl. I wish we knew the clothing description to see if it matches any missing girls.

They've released images of the clothing.

Interesting indeed. He said it's not because of the girls clothes. And it can't be the location because he said they're open to this child being from anywhere in Australia. I wonder if it's something about the bones - height maybe? Or other information specifically relevant to William. Oh to know!

if it's William the dna would have to be matched to the bio parents also they'd be waiting for Jubelin and his team to arrive. Because of these time constraints I feel that it is our little spideyman.
Or his sister. But it's looking like possibly a female victim now anyway.

Interesting indeed. He said it's not because of the girls clothes. And it can't be the location because he said they're open to this child being from anywhere in Australia. I wonder if it's something about the bones - height maybe? Or other information specifically relevant to William. Oh to know!

I recall reading that William was apparently big for his age.

I just saw the clothing pictures. A black tutu type dress and three pairs of shorts. one t-shirt. The clothing almost looks like a pedophile chose them. :sigh:

When I was last in Wellington 3 weeks ago having coffee at our regular spot I noticed that the Speddo's Hire sign was still there.
Was up the next block from where we were sitting.

speddos hire in wellington nsw is permanently closed now according to google maps, too much negative attention maybe?

I keeping thinking back to the house for sale directly across the road from the grandmother's property. Some of us discussed this house way back in an earlier thread. 35 Benaroon Drive was advertised for sale not long after William disappeared. The vendor was advertised as a 'he' and was wanting a quick sale. The photos of the interior of that house creeped me out. Such weird photos to advertise the sale of the property. When William was first reported missing some of the volunteer searchers apparently heard noises coming from that house but when they checked around outside, the house appeared to be vacant. It's not known if the police have followed up on this info, although they were made aware of it.

Just checked and this property was sold just over a week ago.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

This is the front of 35 Benaroon Drive Kendall.

35-Benaroon-Drive-showing-car_zps7zkeealg.jpg

As you drive out of the driveway of 35 Benaroon Drive this is what you see directly in front of you. The rear of the grandmother's house where William was said to be playing.

Grandmothers%20house%20opposite%2035%20Benaroon%20Drive_zps1pvsvbbf.jpg

Images sourced from Google Maps. https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1suszUiAZ8xNRMfsLjiWmWkA!2e0

My point is (as has been discussed previously) did someone living in that house see William playing and quickly grabbed him within a matter of minutes? Was there someone hiding in that house when the search for William was underway? Was someone squatting in that house? Someone who wasn't supposed to be there? I'm wondering if the police did discover that someone was living there but they have never bothered to come forward to identify themselves to police. I learned from the real estate agent that all of the properties in that particular estate are on septic.

All conjecture on my part but as I mentioned, this house gave me chills when I first saw it. In fact it still does.
http://www.propertypricehistory.com/property-view/NSW/3286615465/35_Benaroon_Drive/

Here is some very creepy pictures of the inside of the house and what the asking price was and what it sold for .. IMOP he was desperate to get rid of the house!!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Where did you see the sold price and the asking price ?
Kendall, NSW 2439
(285.80 km to CBD)
Median House Price
$295,600
Median Unit Price
$123,100

Top right hand side of the link I posted. Assuming that this is the asking and selling price. I not sure if it is though.

When I watched the report I thought his words were something like, "information we have received (suggests it's not William)", rather than evidence. I think he may have been talking about Crimestoppers.

He said while police could not rule out that the bones belonged to William, it was unlikely.

"There speculation about William Tyrell being our victim, I can tell you that unnecessary speculation is not necessarily helpful to us and we have no evidence at all to prove that William Tyrell is the victim," he said.

"And in fact there are a number of things and information within our possession, which make it unlikely.

"We can't say that it's definitely not William Tyrell, but we say that we believe, at this stage [and] knowing the full facts of the case, that it's less likely."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/child-bones-in-sa-unlikely-those-of-william-tyrell/6628908

He said while police could not rule out that the bones belonged to William, it was unlikely.

"There speculation about William Tyrell being our victim, I can tell you that unnecessary speculation is not necessarily helpful to us and we have no evidence at all to prove that William Tyrell is the victim," he said.

"And in fact there are a number of things and information within our possession, which make it unlikely.

"We can't say that it's definitely not William Tyrell, but we say that we believe, at this stage [and] knowing the full facts of the case, that it's less likely."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/child-bones-in-sa-unlikely-those-of-william-tyrell/6628908
I think they have some very strong evidence that the victim is a little girl. Bless her, I will say a prayer for her tonight. How horrific that she lost her life so violently.

Silverdraco69, 'median house price' is standard real estate wording for the middle of the range of price for houses sold in the area. 'Median unit price' likewise means the medium price for units sold.

Kendall, NSW 2439
(285.80 km to CBD)
Median House Price
$295,600
Median Unit Price
$123,100

Top right hand side of the link I posted. Assuming that this is the asking and selling price. I not sure if it is though.

Thanks. No, that's just the average price of houses and units in the area :)

The news flash just said it was William, I think.

Channel 7.

Sorry I must have misheard it - can't find it online anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper