Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here too although not always signed in..(lazy).
Im still convinced that the court case for the historic charges is going to lead to some sort of resolution re WT.
I cant quite separate one from the other. Also, the spiderman toy in the van still bothers me as being a little too convenient. I think it could have been planted to make LE look harder and closer at BS. Im not saying he is innocent, Im saying someone wanted to make damn sure that he was investigated thoroughly.

Would make sense given the S removal from his van?

NO Found....I'm on here twice a day, every day......never think the guys on here forget....this is a precious place that we keep simmering...waiting.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not what I meant. I was not saying no one cared it was just sad and hard to see how quiet the thread has been and sad too see the reality of threads dying down as more news was in the media. <Modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that we have not forgotten William at all. There has been nothing new reported about William's case in the last week or so and that is characteristic of many cases we follow here on Websleuths. When new information is made available to the public the discussion will pick up again. Rest assured that the police haven't forgotten William either. They are working around the clock to solve this case.

The fact that many of us are also following and contributing to the South Australian case (along with other cases) doesn't necessitate you describing fellow members here as gossip chasers. I consider your comment to be a personal attack on your fellow members and that is definitely against Websleuth's rules and etiquette. When a thread goes quiet we join the world again, cuddle our kids, walk our dogs, peg the washing on the line and we're grateful that we are not the one's who's family member is missing or murdered.

I think my comment was taken out of context. It's just sad that threads die down but I know it's human nature especially when there is no news on the case and there is others active in the media.

Can't believe there has been nothing in MSM about BS's court date tomorrow. Hope it doesn't get delayed again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Morning everyone! I had an aweful dream about little William last night and had to come and check if there was any news.... sadly not. Its all been extremely quiet.

Morning&#55357;&#56842;. I had a couple of thoughts after watching the Daniel morcombe Aust story, I'm thinking in Daniels case certain people were excluded on the basis that they didn't have adequate time to have committed the offence. Bc said that the whole thing took only a short time and he was back on his way like nothing had happened. It got me thinking that if bs is involved maybe he had plenty of time even if he had a quick coffee and the drove to Kendall and still had time to get back to the school by 12 if he in fact was there.So maybe that time frame could be used to guess where he could have taken him and passed him on and get back in time for assembly. Along that line maybe another perp who said they were somewhere and returned soon after search was started may not have been noticed as they where supposed to be there, but I guess they excluded all so' in area. one other thought is that it seems in a lot of recent violence against children the offenders are involved in drugs especially ice. one last question if an offender has finished their supervision order does someone monitor where they move to? Could a transient so have been staying with a more local druggy. I am also praying bs's court appearance will give us something about William too it's gone on too long. #givehimback.xx imo.

BBM: Possibly but MS explained how that toy got to be in BS's van. If it was planted you'd think she would have no knowledge of how it got there.

Or would she? It is possible she is covering for someone else too.

I'm here! (always here but not always signed in).
Wonder if anyone on here is planning on going to court on Wednesday. Wouldn't someone like to be that fly?

I'd love to be a fly :)

I'm not always signed in, either. I only sign in if I want to comment on something. I keep having to go in and out of hospital so when I get out I always have lots of catching up to do (not that I go to hospital so that I can catch up but because I have to go to hospital for stuff).

Or would she? It is possible she is covering for someone else too.

Waiting patiently for tomorrow! But in the meantime, can someone remind me. Did one of MS's grandkids give BS the Spiderman toy?
or
Was it a local child that gave it to him?
And who would have access to his van to "plant" it there?

Waiting patiently for tomorrow! But in the meantime, can someone remind me. Did one of MS's grandkids give BS the Spiderman toy?
or
Was it a local child that gave it to him?
And who would have access to his van to "plant" it there?
MS "apparently" said her grandson put it there as company for BS while he was working. According to the media source but we have no way of knowing what actually happened, I think. <Modsnip>

I'd love to be a fly :)

I'm not always signed in, either. I only sign in if I want to comment on something. I keep having to go in and out of hospital so when I get out I always have lots of catching up to do (not that I go to hospital so that I can catch up but because I have to go to hospital for stuff).
Hope it's nothing serious! Hope you feel better!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MS "apparently" said her grandson put it there as company for BS while he was working. According to the media source but we have no way of knowing what actually happened, I think. <Modsnip>

I agree. If it was used to lure WT how did he know Spider-Man was his favourite superhero? Unless the grandmother told him
I guess. But then did he go and buy one? And why would he leave it in the van? Bad coincidence yes and understand it rings alarm bells. But I'm not convinced on it being there due to Wt.

I'm still here too, waiting and hoping like everyone else....please let there be a breakthrough soon!

Does anyone remember the reporters name that was tweeting at BS's last court appearance?

I think it was Dan Box

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

still no news about bs court appearance? i thought msm would be outside his house or the court house this morning, realize its not big news but thought they might send a rookie journo anyway?
maybe its not worth reporting on because its only a mention and not the actual trial?

Hi all! Does anyone know if police can prevent media from reporting? The media have shown a lot of interest in him in the past, why not today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo