Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the offenders lives very close to BS according to report. Did BS deliver William there ?

I still wonder if Bill went around to the home to repair the washing machine and noticed little William out the front (waiting for his Daddy to come back from the shops) and took the opportunity by coaxing little William by saying "Hello Spider-man". Maybe Bill wasn't going around to repair the washing machine but if he happened to have been seen then he could use that as an excuse. I remember reading that Williams Grandma may have mentioned on Bills first visit that her family was coming to stay. Maybe he just thought it was too good of an opportunity. <modsnip>

I do find it quite curious that no one has come forward in the past year and said "Yes, I was parked there that day." Between the two vehicle owners, they must have heard that everyone in the area that day need to report to police. And now public appeals revealing the vehicles for the past 2 days and still nothing (that we've heard of anyways)?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/07/13/21/police-speak-at-william-tyrrell-conference

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

& giving the fact it is such a small town and he was reported missing only 15 minutes after they noticed him missing, and all the searches that went on that day, you think if you were parked anywhere near there you would remember. :/

OK I gotta say this, IIRC originally mum said there was nothing she could remember suspicious when William was taken. So why now are these cars being zeroed in on now?? HUH?

All I remember was I large lady acting suspiciously on Batar Creek road and a 'S'Peddo van. Anyone else remember this

Maybe she did, and the police just kept that quiet and asked her to do the same for strategic reasons.

This map shows the two cars about 70 m from the elevated rear of the house. Good line of sight between the trees to the house. William was playing on the deck and lawn on the northern side of the house. The eastern end of Benaroon Dr is pretty flat, so cars may run quieter on this bit. Hard to hear a car from the other side of the house. But the northern end of Benaroon Dr goes up a slight hill, so cars would accelerate and be noisier. A vehicle was seen turning around near the cul-de-sac [whilst riding bikes in the driveway…the car did a u-turn in the neighbour’s driveway…].

It makes sense that the path of least resistance is what a 3 year old boy would stick to (i.e. the lawn to the road near the mystery cars), especially over that distance. Maybe the car/s were already leaving and turned around when William heard/spotted one…….then ran down the hill……Or someone was lurking under the elevated part of the house just around the corner from the play lawn…….makes me sick, but I can't stop thinking about him.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MudMap2.jpg
    MudMap2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 313
Where does the unsealed road go to?

Cars were parked opposite facing west in order not to draw suspicion. Looks like visitors opposite, with windows down for the same reason. Looks like not gone long, looks like we are nearby, without mother guessing someone in the car. Looks like occupants are inside neighbours house.

I do not recall it having been said it was a two piece spider man suit until the 60 minute interview.
Anyone remember?

Yes it was definitely a two piece as mentioned in the 60 minutes interview.

"His mother revealed how moments before, he had been playing on the patio in his favourite two-piece Spider-Man suit when he jumped off and went around the side of the house."

Apparently it was purchased in Bali and the police have ordered an exact copy from the same store and this what they showed on the 60 minutes interview.

So sad.
:tantrum:

Where does the unsealed road go to?
It eventually leads to Kendall State Forest (probably has a gate to stop unauthorised vehicles). But looks like there are a few other tracks off it. Hard to tell if they connect with some other roads.

I didn't have to see their eyes, I could feel their pain in every word and gesture they made. Totally heartbreaking.

I agree. I was absolutely devastated for them, without having to see their eyes. Just the way his mum was holding his Tara doll was heartbreaking to me :(

the australian bruce morcombe article from april, criticising the gag order on parents, it explains/confirms why parents cant be identified...

The father of murdered teenager Daniel Morcombe has criticised the NSW government&#8217;s refusal to allow William Tyrrell&#8217;s parents to speak publicly about their son&#8217;s disappearance for seven months before this week.
Many, including Daniel&#8217;s *father, Bruce, fear the decision may have hindered the police investigation during the crucial weeks following William&#8217;s dis*appearance from his grandmother&#8217;s home in Kendall, on the NSW mid north coast, last September.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...308563088?sv=e856f9deccf178a5e1bea7185799084e

it may be behind a paywall, i found it by searching bruce morcombe time it was opened up

Thank you Richieswan, those maps showed me exactly what I wanted to know re the "creepy" house.
Would love to know if grandma knew the owner. It still intrigues me that house.

Two cars with their windows down parked suspiciously... Why on earth would abductors make themselves so conspicuous?? Why TWO cars? I'm thinking this is a red herring - maybe the people were into dogging (sex in public) or something!

I'm trying to think of any other case where it has been verified that a paedophile RING abducted a child. I know that plenty of paedophiles have abducted kids but they were always acting alone or as a couple as far as I can remember. What's the MO for a paedophile ring to abduct a child?? Would they honestly snatch a child and then pass him or her around to other paedophiles, or use them to make child *advertiser censored*? The kids I can think of who have been rescued from paedophile rings are ones who were never reported missing... Usually because their own parents were part of the ring or voluntarily handed them over.
I just can't see an organised paedophile ring planning and abducting a random child and then keeping them alive - it's just too risky because everyone would be looking for the child, like they are for William.

I agree with virtually everything you say, I think cars are a red herring, and I don't believe it was a paedophile gang who took William, I don't see it being planned ahead, the chances were William would never appear by himself at footpath.

My Occam's razor is same as Jubelin, William was at edge of property and " evil met innocence" it would have taken only seconds to grab him, I'm sure reality and panic soon set in.

http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439

I rang and made enquiries from the above site about what is considered the official sale date of properties listed on property profile histories. They said they couldn't be specific as it may be the date of settlement or the date of swapping contracts. Looking at other opinions about when a property is actually sold, I see the same type of ambiguity. Many people think a property is officially sold on the date of settlement and others think it is when contracts are swapped. I can see in all likelihood, 48 Benaroon drive was put on the market after WT disappeared due to these distressing circumstances, however I do not want to assume that is the case because it is the crime scene, and I am asking how this point could be clarified or has it been officially clarified in earlier threads by other sleuthers? The date of sale of the property was 31/10/14. If this was the date of settlement then it is usual in NSW for settlement to take about 6 weeks, bringing the time of swapping contracts to approx. 19/9/14. Quite possibly meaning that the house was being viewed prior to WT's disappearance.

it was handled privately and had already been sold prior to Williams disappearance...because of the situation the settlement was delayed...can't provide links as it was covered way way back in the very early days....

The cars may well be but leaving your windows open. Where were the occupants? Why werent the occupants seen?
The two cars were both the most popular car colour, not red, not blue.

To grab a child, without noise, you need two people. You cant drive.
Its a back end area with dirt track edging state forest.
Its not like people would see him passing by. They would have to deliberately go there or have knowledge his residential address from a different source.

I agree with virtually everything you say, I think cars are a red herring, and I don't believe it was a paedophile gang who took William, I don't see it being planned ahead, the chances were William would never appear by himself at footpath.

My Occam's razor is same as Jubelin, William was at edge of property and " evil met innocence" it would have taken only seconds to grab him, I'm sure reality and panic soon set in.

If you read the posts on Facebook about the 60 Minutes episode you can see this is true. People who have not delved into this as we on Webslueths have think the parents are involved. They think it is very suspicious that they will not identify themselves. No-one can understand why the are not shouting it from the rooftops.And if people are thinking the parents are involved they are not looking for William. Who cares who the parents are? Lets just find William.

Hello folks haven't been on here for some time (forgotten how to find my way around even)....life has got in the way. I last was on here when poor Allison Baden-Clay was murdered. I am following this case now as the program on Channel 9 on Sunday was very unsettling. So am back on here now . Question is...how do i catch up

Maybe those two cars were sent to scope out the situation? I've always thought it an amazing "coincidence" that dad had left for town just prior to the abduction taking place. Once dad had left, one car remained in order to continue scoping the situation. We have only been told of one car being seen doing a u-turn and leaving. Maybe this car was following dad to ensure they knew where he was and that he was not making an unexpected return?

Two cars with their windows down parked suspiciously... Why on earth would abductors make themselves so conspicuous?? Why TWO cars? I'm thinking this is a red herring - maybe the people were into dogging (sex in public) or something!

I'm trying to think of any other case where it has been verified that a paedophile RING abducted a child. I know that plenty of paedophiles have abducted kids but they were always acting alone or as a couple as far as I can remember. What's the MO for a paedophile ring to abduct a child?? Would they honestly snatch a child and then pass him or her around to other paedophiles, or use them to make child *advertiser censored*? The kids I can think of who have been rescued from paedophile rings are ones who were never reported missing... Usually because their own parents were part of the ring or voluntarily handed them over.
I just can't see an organised paedophile ring planning and abducting a random child and then keeping them alive - it's just too risky because everyone would be looking for the child, like they are for William.

This is exactly what I have been thinking. There is something else going on here. What, I have no idea.

Today we have lucrative supply chain of drug addicts which will do stupid things under the duress of drug dealers selling meth and heroin.
I also know of pedophiles that get involved in meth just for sexual favour.
We have just been informed indirectly by police that a dealer after been shifted away, has attempted to get back into an area adjacent a school.
Those involved in the abduction arent neccessarily pedophiles, but drug dealers do have a high value asset exchangable for cash.
Im not saying this case is meth related but the two do come together often.

Neighbours said there was a tent in the back of this drug dealers house. School kids visited often in our area.

My point, the people involved in the crime may not be pedophiles themselves but there for financial gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties