Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and a blood moon at that!!!

Can only hope with that combination .... recent pressure and media announcement of the car being seized.. will cause someone to crack and do something crazy tonight ...

Like Confess!!!

We can live in hope.

MOD ALERT: Back on topic please. I've let the conversation go in regard to paedophiles etc. It's time to move on. There is no need to post links to things that have nothing to do with why we're all here, and that is William.

This is an old article about the search from March 2015. Don't panic !

Old article...got me yesterday as it must have been doing the rounds on FB.
Not sure there is any relevance as to why it is being shared again now.

What I'm saying is, the current paedophile ring who apparently took William could have met through a group in the 80s, when there was more open support for paedophilia. Maybe that's how Spedding met his neighbour and his brother in law.

Can only hope with that combination .... recent pressure and media announcement of the car being seized.. will cause someone to crack and do something crazy tonight ...

Like Confess!!!

We can live in hope.

Wouldn't that be great! We'd have an 'under a blood red moon' party to end all parties.:dance::happydance::guitar::fireworks::grouphug:

Can anybody help me out with the exact dates that:

Paul Bickford was arrested

and

Tony Jones -( Tony's arrested must have only been days after William went missing... right??)

and

Tony Jones -( Tony's arrested must have only been days after William went missing... right??)

Puggle if you go back through this thread you'll find links to both.

and

Here you go. Google is your friend. :wink:

Paul Bickford.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2775774/pensioner-convicted-of-indecent-assault/

ETA: It looks like this one is now behind a paywall. Jones was arrested on 27 September 2014.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rson-of-interest/story-e6frg6nf-1227523621775

and

Mr Battishall said police interviewed him, his wife, who is the GAPA president, and other members earlier this year and went through the group's records.
"It was a long time ago GAPA was interviewed by police but we were found to be clear," he said.

Mr Battishall said the men left GAPA as soon as members found out about the alleged assaults, which he said occurred before William disappeared.

PB court 19 Dec case was done and dusted 19th Feb 2014.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2775774/pensioner-convicted-of-indecent-assault/

AJ was arrested 27 September 2014.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...andparent-support-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html

the homicide squad turned their attention on Mr Spedding in mid-December without knowing about the December 9 FACS inquiry.

Except that BS didn't say it did he?
I thought it was a quoted post from another website that he put on his fb, just like millions of other people.
I am sure they were his words. It was another post he shared that were not his words however it was reported in MSM as though he'd wrote it.

It went something along the lines of..... Today, somebody is keeping a secret. They got up this morning. Had breakfast, Wasted time on Facebook, all the while maintaining a poker face..... etc etc

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I am sure they were his words. It was another post he shared that were not his words however it was reported in MSM as though he'd wrote it.

It went something along the lines of..... Today, somebody is keeping a secret. They got up this morning. Had breakfast, Wasted time on Facebook, all the while maintaining a poker face..... etc etc

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

These words were from a Mamamia article that I believe has now been deleted. BS shared the article.

Has there been an address given for the house the station wagon was towed from. Looking at that house with the windows curtained as they are scares me.

There hasn't been an address given in MSM - but the house in the photo is across the road from where the car was taken. As you can see in the photo that the truck is driving out of the driveway, not into the driveway as it already has the car.

<modsnip>

attachment.php

Don't know why the pic is coming up twice, I only put it in once and it's only there once when I edit :/

Attachments

• Car seized Tony Jones.jpg
    Car seized Tony Jones.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 311
These words were from a Mamamia article that I believe has now been deleted. BS shared the article.

On December 4 the man shared a link and a message from another Facebook user that read: &#8220;Today, somebody is keeping a secret.
They got up this morning. Had breakfast. Realized they need to pick up some more milk.
'Wasted time on Facebook. Made some calls. All the while maintaining a poker face.&#8221;
Mr Spedding has shared other people's updates on the missing child and added a few of his own messages.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/260...cret-owner-of-raided-house-posts-on-facebook/

There hasn't been an address given in MSM - but the house in the photo is across the road from where the car was taken. As you can see in the photo that the truck is driving out of the driveway, not into the driveway as it already has the car.

<modsnip>

attachment.php

Don't know why the pic is coming up twice, I only put it in once and it's only there once when I edit :/
good spotting! That would explain why there is no number on the letter box. It's a photo of the back.

With picture inserts I'm lost too. Sometimes the attached file appears as a thumbnail....huge thumbnail. Like the moon right now.

On December 4 the man shared a link and a message from another Facebook user that read: &#8220;Today, somebody is keeping a secret.
They got up this morning. Had breakfast. Realized they need to pick up some more milk.
'Wasted time on Facebook. Made some calls. All the while maintaining a poker face.&#8221;
Mr Spedding has shared other people's updates on the missing child and added a few of his own messages.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/260...cret-owner-of-raided-house-posts-on-facebook/

These words were posted thousands of times on FB by BS and many others. He also shared other posts a few times.

He has posted a handful of updates since the toddler disappeared four months ago, reports News Corp.
On December 4 the man shared a link and a message from another Facebook user that read: &#8220;Today, somebody is keeping a secret..............

Not sure if this sharing implicates him or not, he could be doing the right thing or covering his *advertiser censored*. This was talked about very early on.

So Mamamia wrote the words, not Bill Spedding *rolls eyes*

I hope it ends up being Bill Spedding, because if its not...

So Mamamia wrote the words, not Bill Spedding *rolls eyes*

I hope it ends up being Bill Spedding, because if its not...

Yep Crabby, he copied and pasted it. I've always wondered who the author was directing those words to.

Thanks Makara :)

I believe WT was abducted but I also believe it was a crime of opportunity and not schemed previously. Prior to WT going missing, children walked everywhere around town and often by themselves, always feeling safe (within reason and according to age of course). I have gone over all the different possibilities more than a thousand times. Kendall is one road in and out and Benaroon Drive is a dead end so there is no need to be down there unless you live there, you're visiting someone or doing work there similar to BS. Yes there were properties for sale at the time, including the GM's house but they do not attract a great deal of attention being in a rural, remote community. Houses there tend to linger on the market for months, often years before they are sold.
I believe the POI's that have been named are involved and I am convinced that BS arrived in the street with the part for the machine, taking the chance that he would be able to complete the job (all work up there is word of mouth so it's imperative that you're excellent in your service and reasonable in price as bush telegraph can quickly put you out of business). Upon arriving in the street, it's my opinion that WT ran down the hill towards the road believing his father was arriving back from running errands to discover BS. Wearing the spider man suit would certainly open up an engaging discussion quickly and enticed him into the vehicle speeding away. If not BS then perhaps someone who was lost and took a wrong turn down the road but again crime of opportunity.

Like everyone else, I am surprised that no notice was given of the vehicle coming through town as it's my experience that everyone always stop and look up at a vehicle coming through to see who it is especially when you are on a road that is a dead end as was my family's property in Kendall.

I know it's not entirely ground breaking as I've read every thread from the beginning here and this has definitely been discussed at length but this is my opinion of what has happened.

So sad, I hate that this happened at all and I hate even more at how brazen the person who was that did this atrocious thing in such a small town

Thanks Munky. That all makes a lot of sense. Is it possible the vehicle was seen coming through town, but we've not been told about the sighting? Is that why BS has been consistently regarded as a PoI? I really don't know. But as you say it seems it was a brazen and most likely opportunistic act.

good spotting! That would explain why there is no number on the letter box. It's a photo of the back.

With picture inserts I'm lost too. Sometimes the attached file appears as a thumbnail....huge thumbnail. Like the moon right now.

It also might explain why the image has been removed as the owner of the house may if complained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member