Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also might explain why the image has been removed as the owner of the house may if complained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was my house I would want it removed completely.

It's been removed from MSM articles but it's still in google images, so it hasn't been removed completely.

These words were posted thousands of times on FB by BS and many others. He also shared other posts a few times.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/260...cret-owner-of-raided-house-posts-on-facebook/

He has posted a handful of updates since the toddler disappeared four months ago, reports News Corp.
On December 4 the man shared a link and a message from another Facebook user that read: “Today, somebody is keeping a secret..............

Not sure if this sharing implicates him or not, he could be doing the right thing or covering his *advertiser censored*. This was talked about very early on.

just a few thoughts after looking at the video at the bottom of the story....00:30 - 00:37...air con unit behind reporter (BS does/did a/c, not many contractors in the area do)... did anyone else notice the child running beside the house?? was he re-enacting what may have happened? (the others in shot seem to be focusing on him). also, it seams there has been a lot of work on the property since google last visited...I didn't realize there was a structure like a carport/caravan port on the property and it's really looks like there are two driveways.

just a few thoughts after looking at the video at the bottom of the story....00:30 - 00:37...air con unit behind reporter (BS does/did a/c, not many contractors in the area do)... did anyone else notice the child running beside the house?? was he re-enacting what may have happened? (the others in shot seem to be focusing on him). also, it seams there has been a lot of work on the property since google last visited...I didn't realize there was a structure like a carport/caravan port on the property and it's really looks like there are two driveways.

The house in the video where the boy is running is not the grandmothers house, it's a house in the area that was being searched at the time the video was taken. Sorry, but no re-enactment.

The house the reporter was first standing in front of is the grandmothers house.

The house in the video where the boy is running is not the grandmothers house, it's a house in the area that was being searched at the time the video was taken. Sorry, but no re-enactment.

The house the reporter was first standing in front of is the grandmothers house.

thanks sleep, i was deadset starting to wonder how it could be the house, thank you for clearing that up.. I was also wondering about the signs on the trees...as if they could have been some sort of tag? i remember houses in Brisbane being tagged because they had fighting dogs inside, so that later theives would come and take them.... coal seam gas sign? if it's in Benaroon Dr it's not protesting to many IMO

It also might explain why the image has been removed as the owner of the house may if complained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to know the address of the vehicle. I've looked up the POI on White Pages and Google Street View but no combination. The age of the neighbour's house rules out a few chunks of residential areas in this town. The photo of the tow truck appears to be taken from inside a car because you can see blurry stuff from the window/frame, so to get that angle (back of letterbox) it might be a corner property (ie photographers car parked on side street taking photo through windscreen).

I would like to know the address of the vehicle. I've looked up the POI on White Pages and Google Street View but no combination. The age of the neighbour's house rules out a few chunks of residential areas in this town. The photo of the tow truck appears to be taken from inside a car because you can see blurry stuff from the window/frame, so to get that angle (back of letterbox) it might be a corner property (ie photographers car parked on side street taking photo through windscreen).

I'll probably be in trouble for this - sorry Makara - the address is one of those listed at the link below. Hint - it's not listed in his name.

http://personlookup.com.au/search?u..._id=1&name=Jones&telephone=&address=Wauchope&[state_id]=5

Yep Crabby, he copied and pasted it. I've always wondered who the author was directing those words to.

I'm just jumping off from this post, and the thread has moved on a bit, so if you're over this discussion just scroll on by.
But yes, the stuff about someone out there pouring their cereal, who secretly knows what happened to William - that was written by the article author. The "don't stop looking" comment was added by BS. The Mamamia writer didn't write those words.

Interesting. Could you link to the specific blog post where those statements are made please?

The first of the articles written about Deorr Kunz (a 2 yr old boy who disappeared while camping with family a few months ago in the US) is where I read that specific piece of information. The blog as a whole is really informative on such things as it is about analyzing people's words for possible inconsistencies etc - it's a technique used by LE and by (good) journalists. He (Peter Hyatt) uses specific cases, but gives general information relevant to any situation in just about every entry. And he isn't the kind of person who assumes inconsistency always equals guilt either - just further inquiry. He's very reasonable, and well worth a read.

I'll probably be in trouble for this - sorry Makara - the address is one of those listed at the link below. Hint - it's not listed in his name.

http://personlookup.com.au/search?u..._id=1&name=Jones&telephone=&address=Wauchope&[state_id]=5

wow!, thanks sleep, so many more listings than whitepages....ty I still have no idea who though. Lived there many moons ago and still have contacts there so if anyone has specific questions I can ask if it's agreed (and meets TOS) it may help find William.

That white station wagon. And a grey car.

They bet a spit it out because they are screwed. Where the hell is William; the longer they wait...

You poor little bugger. What a bunch of meat heads. Unfortunately, lots of this happens in war zones.

Interesting that there are several older looking cars at the property... in various states of repair :thinking:
But that is not the house number registered to Jones??? That is actually the house across the street.
Im confused :s

Re address do you recall if AJ had anything to do with an aspergers'/autism group and or basketball coaching at a high school in Wauchope?

Interesting. Could you link to the specific blog post where those statements are made please?

The first of the articles written about Deorr Kunz (a 2 yr old boy who disappeared while camping with family a few months ago in the US) is where I read that specific piece of information. The blog as a whole is really informative on such things as it is about analyzing people's words for possible inconsistencies etc - it's a technique used by LE and by (good) journalists. He (Peter Hyatt) uses specific cases, but gives general information relevant to any situation in just about every entry. And he isn't the kind of person who assumes inconsistency always equals guilt either - just further inquiry. He's very reasonable, and well worth a read.

Thanks Eloise *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member