Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all *waves*

I am new to the forums, I joined specifically because of the WT case. It is very close to the heart as my husband's grew up in Kendall and his family still resides there.

I may be able to offer sleuthing assistance with knowledge of Kendall and the surrounding areas

Except that BS didn't say it did he?
I thought it was a quoted post from another website that he put on his fb, just like millions of other people.

I agree Karo they were not BS words.

But these were - although very few.
I wonder why he did not jump on to some of these questions and defend himself, if he is innocent of any wrong doing.

Reporter: With being innocent and claiming innocence it must be very hard, how are you coping?
MS: Were getting there.
BS: Not a word ...nothing.

Reporter: Do you believe the police have the wrong man?
MS: Oh yes.
BS: Not a word ....nothing.

Reporter: Were you at the Tyrrell house in the days beforehand?
BS: The media has correctly reported that.

Reporter; Have you seen the little boy?
BS: The media has correctly reported that.

[video=youtube;kBQhdvruBU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBQhdvruBU4[/video]

Hello everyone,

I am a long-time reader of this thread and just wanted to say hello.

I enjoy reading all of your sleuthing - some great ideas and theories from you all.

As for me, I truly believe BS is responsible for this nightmare. I don't think he acted alone and it wasn't some amazingly orchestrated scheme.

I believe it was more a case of BS knowing William and his sister were going to be at the house (thanks to his interactions with the grandmother) & him arranging to have some of his associates stake out the house for a few days to see if any opportunity presented itself.

William was alone in that fleeting moment & they took the opportunity to steal him. Two worlds collided. Luck and timing was on their side, unfortunately.

I have confidence in the detectives and have a feeling this case will be solved soon. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, and I'm sure an announcement will be made any day.

I'm sure they know who is responsible and what happened, they are just gathering enough evidence to prove it.

I live in hope. That's all we have.

My heart goes out to the parents & I hope that little Firefighter William is found soon.

Justice will be served.

:guitar:<--- William <3

I ended up sending the info to crimestoppers. I explained to them that I don't know if there is anything to it, but I would rather send the info and be wrong, then not say anything and have it turn out to be something bad.

Hi all *waves*

I am new to the forums, I joined specifically because of the WT case. It is very close to the heart as my husband's grew up in Kendall and his family still resides there.

I may be able to offer sleuthing assistance with knowledge of Kendall and the surrounding areas

Welcome munky. Having knowledge of Kendall and the surrounding areas is always a bonus on this thread. Sleuthing anyone not named as a person of interest in this case is not. You may want to become verified if you think you can offer more information from an insider's point of view. This isn't mandatory if you only want to offer your opinion about Kendall, they lay of the land or how the locals are coping with William's disappearance.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

There has seemed to be a distinct lack of urgency surrounding this case. I feel the LE are thinking either that William is deceased ( please no ) or know he is with someone who is not hurting him. As I have said before, I think solving this case will come down to who knows who knows who etc.

Hello everyone,

I am a long-time reader of this thread and just wanted to say hello.

I enjoy reading all of your sleuthing - some great ideas and theories from you all.

As for me, I truly believe BS is responsible for this nightmare. I don't think he acted alone and it wasn't some amazingly orchestrated scheme.

I believe it was more a case of BS knowing William and his sister were going to be at the house (thanks to his interactions with the grandmother) & him arranging to have some of his associates stake out the house for a few days to see if any opportunity presented itself.

William was alone in that fleeting moment & they took the opportunity to steal him. Two worlds collided. Luck and timing was on their side, unfortunately.

I have confidence in the detectives and have a feeling this case will be solved soon. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, and I'm sure an announcement will be made any day.

I'm sure they know who is responsible and what happened, they are just gathering enough evidence to prove it.

I live in hope. That's all we have.

My heart goes out to the parents & I hope that little Firefighter William is found soon.

Justice will be served.

:guitar:<--- William <3

Hello and welcome JusticeforWilliam. Thanks for joining us and yes we are all wanting justice for little William.

Welcome munky. Having knowledge of Kendall and the surrounding areas is always a bonus on this thread. Sleuthing anyone not named as a person of interest in this case is not. You may want to become verified if you think you can offer more information from an insider's point of view. This isn't mandatory if you only want to offer your opinion about Kendall, they lay of the land or how the locals are coping with William's disappearance.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

I don't reside in the area, I only have family that live there. None of us directly know the family. We are familiar with the roads, properties and the demographic. I did look at the "insider" thread but it said locals were no longer required to register as insiders.

I have tried to read the rules to the best of my ability, am I able to offer my opinion on what I believe happened?

We will be visiting Kendall this week so I will definitely be able to see any differences in the community since WT disappearance.

I don't reside in the area, I only have family that live there. None of us directly know the family. We are familiar with the roads, properties and the demographic. I did look at the "insider" thread but it said locals were no longer required to register as insiders.

I have tried to read the rules to the best of my ability, am I able to offer my opinion on what I believe happened?

We will be visiting Kendall this week so I will definitely be able to see any differences in the community since WT disappearance.

Yes of course you can offer your opinion on what you believe happened. Your opinions are most welcome here. I'm glad you've read the rules, many don't.

So I decided to be really brave and try and join the website that I mentioned. Every time I tried to join, it said "that username already in use" and wouldn't let me go any further. So I started using just random letters as a username, and it still said the same thing.
Makes me think you have to access it with a specific code or user name that has been assigned to you. Invitation only???

Thanks Makara :)

I believe WT was abducted but I also believe it was a crime of opportunity and not schemed previously. Prior to WT going missing, children walked everywhere around town and often by themselves, always feeling safe (within reason and according to age of course). I have gone over all the different possibilities more than a thousand times. Kendall is one road in and out and Benaroon Drive is a dead end so there is no need to be down there unless you live there, you're visiting someone or doing work there similar to BS. Yes there were properties for sale at the time, including the GM's house but they do not attract a great deal of attention being in a rural, remote community. Houses there tend to linger on the market for months, often years before they are sold.
I believe the POI's that have been named are involved and I am convinced that BS arrived in the street with the part for the machine, taking the chance that he would be able to complete the job (all work up there is word of mouth so it's imperative that you're excellent in your service and reasonable in price as bush telegraph can quickly put you out of business). Upon arriving in the street, it's my opinion that WT ran down the hill towards the road believing his father was arriving back from running errands to discover BS. Wearing the spider man suit would certainly open up an engaging discussion quickly and enticed him into the vehicle speeding away. If not BS then perhaps someone who was lost and took a wrong turn down the road but again crime of opportunity.

Like everyone else, I am surprised that no notice was given of the vehicle coming through town as it's my experience that everyone always stop and look up at a vehicle coming through to see who it is especially when you are on a road that is a dead end as was my family's property in Kendall.

I know it's not entirely ground breaking as I've read every thread from the beginning here and this has definitely been discussed at length but this is my opinion of what has happened.

So sad, I hate that this happened at all and I hate even more at how brazen the person who was that did this atrocious thing in such a small town

Alice Day has not been proven to be a hoax; it's listed as a 'mixture' of true/false. Anons did indeed find the reporting of it provocative enough to launch a DDOS attack on the NAMBLA site in 2013. #Op Safekids was founded on FB in 2011 due to concerns about paedophile activity there and I was one of the founding members. Anons continue their activism against paedophiles, their websites and anywhere else they are found on the internet, including social media, to this day.

Much as I would like to continue the discussion about online paedophiles, I feel it's become close to (if not already) OT as William was abducted in real life; not groomed online, and I should be concentrating on sleuthing his case.

I wonder if it really is off-topic. Those symbols would be used to identify these people to each other face to face if they were wearing them (ie a necklace or a tattoo). A paedophile ring has been mentioned many times. We are talking small country towns here. And older men who if they have been 'this way inclined' all their lives would not have always been operating on-line. Old habits....

I wonder if it really is off-topic. Those symbols would be used to identify these people to each other face to face if they were wearing them (ie a necklace or a tattoo). A paedophile ring has been mentioned many times. We are talking small country towns here. And older men who if they have been 'this way inclined' all their lives would not have always been operating on-line. Old habits....

Yes, but in the 80's there was a paedophile support group having meetings in NSW, and openly advertising in gay newspapers! Many, many paedophiles could have met each other through that group or subsequent groups, and still be in touch with each other today.

So I decided to be really brave and try and join the website that I mentioned. Every time I tried to join, it said "that username already in use" and wouldn't let me go any further. So I started using just random letters as a username, and it still said the same thing.
Makes me think you have to access it with a specific code or user name that has been assigned to you. Invitation only???

Good work passing the info onto Crimestoppers. If you do find anything further it would be best not to post it here, just continue to pass it onto the police.

Wouldn't a support group be a good thing?
Yes, but in the 80's there was a paedophile support group having meetings in NSW, and openly advertising in gay newspapers! Many, many paedophiles could have met each other through that group or subsequent groups, and still be in touch with each other today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214