Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3587164/we-feel-we-have-let-family-down-william-tyrrell-investigators/?cs=256

GARY JUBELIN "We feel we've let the family down in not providing answers yet," he said.

Such a shame...was hoping for some breakthrough finally!!

😢 I really thought when they seized Tony Jones's car William's family would have answers soon. Oh please tell me this is a strategic thing!

Some creep out there is gloating because they so far have gotten away with taking poor William.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This breaks my heart. It truly sounds like they have hit a dead end. Prove me wrong, Jubelin. Although, what has been released to the public and what's known behind the scenes is very different, I'm sure.

The thought of the pure evil who stole William getting away with this is too much to handle. I believe this case will be solved with someone finally having the courage to come forward. The question is when. In the meantime, I wish nothing but the very worst for whoever did this and whoever is not talking. Both are as bad as each other.

This breaks my heart. It truly sounds like they have hit a dead end. Prove me wrong, Jubelin. Although, what has been released to the public and what's known behind the scenes is very different, I'm sure.

Felt the same when I read that article. Very depressing. I just want little William found and brought back to his family and the person responsible for all of this to be dealt with as harshly as possible :(

After posting this I read the ABCs interview with Det. Jubelin. No, they are not doing everything to find William. Offer a reward and see what happens. Why is one person who went missing in 2012 more important than another. And a three year old child at that. The person who took William is feeling more and more safe as time goes on. Offering a reward would surely rattle their cage And those associated or involved.

BBM
William went missing in 2014. Cheryl has been missing nearly two years longer than WT.

Jubelin has stated that the Police offer rewards strategically. It is not about considering one human more or less important, it is about strategy. I note that that lady's disappearance is very soon to go to a coroner's inquest. The offering of the reward and the upcoming inquiry could be related.

While ever William's case is not being heard by the coroner, I feel there is still hope. Just because there have been no arrests and no public release of information, does not mean people are not working their butts off behind the scenes.

The more I think about this the less i understand the secrecy around this case. If this was my child missing NOTHING could stop me getting in the medias face. No court ruling could stop me. Do what you want to me but I would do anything to get the word out. Some have suggested that the media ban may be to protect his sister from scrutiny. Well, if one of my children were missing the others would have to deal with it. They are safe. The missing child is not. I am not suggesting that his family are involved in anyway but I feel the secrecy surrounding this little boy has something to do with his disappearance.

The more I think about this the less i understand the secrecy around this case. If this was my child missing NOTHING could stop me getting in the medias face. No court ruling could stop me. Do what you want to me but I would do anything to get the word out. Some have suggested that the media ban may be to protect his sister from scrutiny. Well, if one of my children were missing the others would have to deal with it. They are safe. The missing child is not. I am not suggesting that his family are involved in anyway but I feel the secrecy surrounding this little boy has something to do with his disappearance.

Sorry Louise but honestly fed up with comments like this. They have done heaps of interviews, fundraising etc etc. Everyone keeps criticising them. It's awful. I don't see the relevance at all and wish people would give them a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Louise but honestly fed up with comments like this. They have done heaps of interviews, fundraising etc etc. Everyone keeps criticising them. It's awful. I don't see the relevance at all and wish people would give them a break.

:goodpost:

This link is now blocked for me as can only view free telegraph article once but if you can view it's worth the read. http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/subs...tory-fni0cx12-1227665838247&memtype=anonymous

Clear your Cookies and you can read it.

HER little brother was abducted just metres from where she played and her mum and dad still battle unimaginable grief every day.

But William Tyrrell’s sister has had to keep the horrific incident a secret from all but a select few.

“The thing that absolutely rips my heart out sometimes is that she’s had to learn to live with a secret, something that she shouldn’t need to do,” her mum said.
In an effort to protect the privacy and identity of his sister, William’s mum and dad have fought to keep the family’s horrific tragedy a secret from people outside their own home, including her peers.

As a result, only a select few close friends and family are aware William is her brother.

As they prepare for the next year, her mum and dad hope to continue protecting her from the public eye as long as possible.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...rs-disappearance/story-fni0cx12-1227665838247

Williams sister knows that Gary Jubelin is a policeman who will find William for her that is what is going to happen.

While the family still hold out hope that William will return home. They have made the decision to not keep his bedroom set up............

To help his sister and themselves cope with the grief health professionals have suggested that we not set up a room for him.......

I don't want to die not knowing. I don't want to be 10 years out and still be in this position.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rs-disappearance/story-fni0cx12-1227665838247

Just so sad.

What's everyone's thoughts on the lack of an update?
Media reported it wrong, or was there going to be an update, but the investigators have new information that changed/ruled out what they were going to update us with?
The "one week out from Christmas" article made it sound as if they had run out of leads, & the WWC posting the 60 minutes interview again, was that reposting the only leads they have, that they are still up to exactly where they were when that aired, I hope not!!
Obviously Jubelin & his team are going to hold their cards very close to their chests, but it has gone so quiet.
Will they ever release information on the findings with TJ car, regardless if they find nothing at all?

Please be with someone who is caring for you like their own child and not in harm's way. Please be found soon, reunited with your parents and sister. Please let the person responsible for this get the punishment they deserve. If I could have anything for Christmas, it would be for these three wishes are granted.
Justice for William, justice for William the firefighter, justice for William the human, the baby, the innocent little Spiderman.

My Christmas wish is that William is found, in whatever manner that may mean.

Unfortunately the Statistics tell us they may well be involved (NOT victim bashing - bear with me)

Abduction by stranger is the RAREST of all crimes

There is also an Unexplained level of Secrecy

I saw Wiliams Parents on tv and it was only the bottom half of their faces

This is a bit Unusual to say the least

and I personally would like to know why

Theres a little boy at stake

so why is his parents privacy protected....????

It may have zero relevance but its So Odd I cant help but think theres something we don't know about his parents

The parents may be a Reason Why William was targeted....?

Strange

Can anyone shed light on the secrecy the parents have obtained?

Im mindful of the Morcombes who screamed for help on every forum they could

Why the secrecy in Williams case......

There MUST be something we don't know

Imagine if Williams Parents turn out to be Undercover Police or something and William taken as payback

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member