Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There appears to be some confusion with the correct spelling of the street name I noticed, the spelling on the street sign in a pic in this link spells it Beneroon Drive: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...avourite-Spiderman-costume.html#ixzz3E7VkhVce

But if you type it that way into google you don't get anywhere near as much as you do when you type in Benaroon Drive. Just an observation. Even real estates list it as Benaroon, I dunno. This whole case is baffling.

Was the first name of the man standing beside Nicole ever mentioned?

She could say "the parents" or "his parents" ... I think she is being respectful of relationships. I truly hope he is home asap, and is being well cared for in the meantime, seeing her sadness and worry really brings it home.

Yes true, media so quiet it's such a mystery and obviously for a reason. Poor little man.

I have this very uneasy feeling that this case will slam shut and we will hear ''the case is now closed - the family thanks you for your support''.....

Hi to all our new members and welcome to Websleuths.

These are the rules for Willliam's thread...

Members aren't allowed to discuss family names or variations of them. The family is not to be sleuthed.

Discussing facebook comments, requesting private messages (PM) are also not allowed.

Please discuss only the information as supplied to us via media or police reports.

I'm including the link to our rules which all members are required to read and abide by. If members continue to ignore our rules time-outs are issued.

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

If you have any questions please contact either myself or one of our other moderators.

Sadly there hasn't even been a news article today. I hope this ends well with William coming home, but its not looking good.

Sadly there hasn't even been a news article today. I hope this ends well with William coming home, but its not looking good.

Truthfully, I believe he is ok......there's just a tangled mess behind it ((MOO))....it will fade from news and I believe there will be a public relations announcement from Nicole "the family thanks you for your support - the case is closed"

Was the first name of the man standing beside Nicole ever mentioned?

My brain is telling me John. I think I remember that from the very first interview. I'm going to look for it now.

Eta thanks amee.

I wonder if you threaten legal action whether you can be identified . I mean really is probably your legal choice

I have this very uneasy feeling that this case will slam shut and we will hear ''the case is now closed - the family thanks you for your support''.....

OUR COPS ARE TOPS!
Many times since on WS we all thought the same....quiet before the storm.....then bang they got the rotten perp when it's least expected.
I can't tell you how many times.
The quietness could be due to surveillance happening, or DNA being checked, waiting for a slip up because the perp may think he's in the clear.

(We can hope in positive thinking)

Although it would be frustrating after so much wondering, I hope we get to see this case slam shut rather than nothing at all. At least it would mean William is home. That would be a pretty good outcome considering all the possibilities.

While you may be right, I believe we (the public) deserve more than that- at the very least the police, SES, RFS and all of the volunteers deserve more than that. We dont need every detail, but if William is found we need to know, and need to know if he is dead or alive. More than that, I would like to know, but if for some reason we cant be told then so be it.

Watched a very sad case today on the ci channel, an 11 yo boy in America vanished from thin air, 18 years later they solved the case- hope it doesn't comrade to this

Watched a very sad case today on the ci channel, an 11 yo boy in America vanished from thin air, 18 years later they solved the case- hope it doesn't comrade to this

Do you have any more info on this case please? My Google searches are throwing all sorts up. Thank you.

The search for William Tyrell touched the world

It's not over. The search for missing William Tyrell continues and so does the outpouring of global love.

In a little over a week, hundreds upon hundreds of messages have flooded in - from across our wide brown land and also across the seas. Most combine positive thoughts for William's family with words of support and gratitude for the emergency services and volunteer searchers

People from Budapest, Sweden, Vietnam, Greece, the United States, Nova Scotia, Mexico and many people from New Zealand have taken the time to share their thoughts and good wishes.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2579147/the-search-for-william-tyrell-touched-the-world/?cs=257

I signed this earlier, from South Wales UK. I'm dumbfounded by the amount of people this has touched, then again, looking at his gorgeous face, who couldn't? This is probably another reason why the family cant be named, what with the McCann case that went global instantly, the GP then thinking up possible theories - mainly blaming the parents, possibly clouded the investigation, and they don't want that happening for young William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966