Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think that the 'legal' reasons for family anonymity are hampering the investigation. If the family were made more public maybe witnesses would come forward with info. Nobody is above suspicion here. Those reasons better be some darn good ones. I'd hate to think that some chance to find a small boy could be missed just because some law protects someone in that family. Jmo.
Yes I agree, sadly the Public will lose interest, when there is no one they can relate to, and get suspicious about everyone. The foster parents seem to be great people wish everyone could see them and get behind them, ie make it more personal.

Ditto, SA.

I actually *hope* some dynamic in the family is at the root of this. There's a much better chance of him being alive and unharmed.. pretty much all other alternative scenarios bode not well for this little boy.

I agree.

Speculation only: I think the best case scenario is that he has been snatched from a foster family by his bio family IF that is the case. I am not confirming or denying anything about William being in OOHC, these are just my musings.

A kidnapping by a bio family is not ideal and it is not okay at all, but to think that someone possibly missed him so much that they went to such lengths to hold him and spend time with him again is better than many other scenarios IMO. If that is the case he was obviously removed from his biological family for very good reasons - FACs don't place kids lightly and it is usually the last step in the line. If William was taken by a bio family member they would be hopefully keeping him safe, feeding him, loving him ... and it means he wasn't in a forest somewhere, lost, unable to be found, cowering and hiding, scared alone and afraid.

I just think if that was the case they should make an anonymous phone call saying he is ok . But really in reality I guess they if in fact that's what happened would be worried about being identified . Sadly though if he has asthma and needs medical treatment ECT no Medicare no treatment .

miles away from where william went missing but police looking for paedophile in grafton, lismore area nsw

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce

NSW Police Force 3 hours ago Police conducting an investigation into child abuse material offences are renewing their appeal for information to locate a man wanted on outstanding first instance warrants. Detectives are appealing for public assistance to locate 47-year-old Peter Dewall, who police would like to speak to as part of an investigation into child abuse material offences.
Peter Dewall is described as being of Caucasian appearance, about 175cm tall, of medium build and has light brown hair and hazel eyes. Detectives believe Mr Dewall frequents Grafton and may currently be residing in the area. He is also known to regularly visit the Lismore area. Anyone who sees Mr Dewall is urged not to approach him but instead contact police immediately via Triple Zero (000

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthre...a-s-Front-Verandah-Mid-North-Coast-NSW/page2&

That's good enough for me. I'd just like to hear the words "William has been found safe. Thanks to the public for their assistance". Just the standard words ... :please:

Yep, me too. That little face is constantly on my mind.

I agree.

Speculation only: I think the best case scenario is that he has been snatched from a foster family by his bio family IF that is the case. I am not confirming or denying anything about William being in OOHC, these are just my musings.

A kidnapping by a bio family is not ideal and it is not okay at all, but to think that someone possibly missed him so much that they went to such lengths to hold him and spend time with him again is better than many other scenarios IMO. If that is the case he was obviously removed from his biological family for very good reasons - FACs don't place kids lightly and it is usually the last step in the line. If William was taken by a bio family member they would be hopefully keeping him safe, feeding him, loving him ... and it means he wasn't in a forest somewhere, lost, unable to be found, cowering and hiding, scared alone and afraid.

IF there is such a scenario as foster and bio family, then there would seem to be regular contact between both parties and they seem to both see William on a regular basis. <modsnip>

Folks please stick to MSM (main stream media) and police reports only.

And please don't be going too far down the speculation road re bio families/adoption etc when there's no evidence in reports about that.

If something comes up in media reports then it's fine to discuss.

Hi everyone,

We get to see the horror stories when it comes to DoCs, FaCs, etc. There are, without doubt, too many horror stories. I cant go into any details, except to say in my many years teaching, I have been fortunate enough to see DoCs/FaCs get it right, on many occasions. I know that means little to Chloe, but there have been other Chloe's out there who were saved.

ETA: Not trying to downplay Chloe's horrible story, just trying to remind myself that there is some brightness in the world. Time for me to go for a walk, I think.

Still can't believe it has been so long with nothing new. The mind boggles :(

I agree.

No FaCs dont place kids lightly.
NSW seem to have passed news laws regarding Foster Care. I couldnt believe the number of children in care when I read it this morning. Almost 20,000 Australia wide. :(

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/03/26/adoption-laws-give-children-stability
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/backgroundbriefing/2013-11-17/5086254

Agree Mel. It's the usual story. Nobody thanks FACS for all the times they do good, but God help them when something bad happens. They do their best and in many cases they do great work. But they're human and only have finite resources. I've known more than one Docs/facs worker and they work harder than you'd imagine, they do lots of overtime that impacts their own life, and they care very deeply about what they do. They can't anticipate what's going to happen with every case ahead of time.

Hi everyone,

We get to see the horror stories when it comes to DoCs, FaCs, etc. There are, without doubt, too many horror stories. I cant go into any details, except to say in my many years teaching, I have been fortunate enough to see DoCs/FaCs get it right, on many occasions. I know that means little to Chloe, but there have been other Chloe's out there who were saved.

ETA: Not trying to downplay Chloe's horrible story, just trying to remind myself that there is some brightness in the world. Time for me to go for a walk, I think.

Glad to hear that there are some cases that are handled correctly. Unlike the inquest into this case that is happening right now in SA. It is just one of the saddest cases. :(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...th-Australia&p=11004584&posted=1#post11004584

Agree Mel. It's the usual story. Nobody thanks FACS for all the times they do good, but God help them when something bad happens. They do their best and in many cases they do great work. But they're human and only have finite resources. I've known more than one Docs/facs worker and they work harder than you'd imagine, they do lots of overtime that impacts their own life, and they care very deeply about what they do. They can't anticipate what's going to happen with every case ahead of time.
I agree too. I think people also forget that in many cases they are also dealing with very deceitful adults as well, who become experts at covering up the truth of their situations. It's amazing that no matter how dreadfully some children are treated and abused, their parents will more often than not scream blue murder about any attempts to intervene. Somehow they still have that ferocious instinct to hold on to their kids, even though they appear to have no feelings for them, or the ability to care for them properly.
Drifting OT here and in no way trying to connect this to William's case - it's just a subject that stabs at most hearts.

Unfortunately, there no 'test' out there for the most important responsibility of all: raising a child. And there is no legislation to prevent some people from having kids...

Still can't believe it has been so long with nothing new. The mind boggles :(

The information at hand could be about many different scenarios, each of which needs to be thoroughly validated.
Just on another case: I assumed it'd take police no time to find the 'whodunnit' in the Dane McNeill murder, but there's been nothing there.
Hard to know whether police 'know' but just don't have evidence to prove it, or whether they're still stabbing in the dark.

I agree too. I think people also forget that in many cases they are also dealing with very deceitful adults as well, who become experts at covering up the truth of their situations. It's amazing that no matter how dreadfully some children are treated and abused, their parents will more often than not scream blue murder about any attempts to intervene. Somehow they still have that ferocious instinct to hold on to their kids, even though they appear to have no feelings for them, or the ability to care for them properly.
Drifting OT here and in no way trying to connect this to William's case - it's just a subject that stabs at most hearts.

Yes, I wish Family Services were allowed to do drop in visits. When you read Chloe Valentine's case, the mother had friends come over and help her clean up her disgusting premises, and clean her filth-caked poor small daughter, prior to Family Services visits. Disguising the truth so that she could continue to collect her family benefits and continue her meth-based life, and continue her utter neglect and abuse of poor little Chloe ... who was nothing but her meal ticket imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper