Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree Edie . Someone would have to know the property lay out and possibly know the family . It's not as simple as bang he is gone . Even in the Daniel m case things were seen , noticed ECT .

I don't know, I think it can be that quick. I'm with you though it is highly likely it was someone he knew.

In Daniel's case, that was a very busy highway up the coast on the weekend and coming up to Xmas. What is evident in poor Daniel's abduction, was how brazen BC was, so much traffic and he took the opportunity to coerce a child into his vehicle. :mad:

Abductions can be amazingly quick and silent, and many people may not notice it happen.

Years ago, a friend of mine was at Disneyworld when this happened. A young child (around 3 years old, from memory) in a stroller was taken while the mother was holding onto the stroller and all the family were briefly looking the other way at an attraction. They turned around and the (awake) young child was gone. Disneyworld have a fantastic response, they immediately closed all gates into and out of the park, and started searching the park and checking everyone who was leaving.

About an hour later, a person was carrying a small sleeping child out of the park, and almost got through. It was the abducted child. Blonde hair now dyed brown, dosed up on sleeping meds, clothes changed into other clothes. The mistake they made (thank goodness) was they did not change the child's shoes as they had no other shoes, not knowing what shoe size to take for an anonymous abducted child perhaps. And the shoes were recognised, and the child was looked at closely.

It can be that quick and brazen, and planned.

Abductions can be amazingly quick and silent, and many people may not notice it happen.

Years ago, a friend of mine was at Disneyworld when this happened. A young child (around 3 years old, from memory) in a stroller was taken while the mother was holding onto the stroller and all the family were briefly looking the other way at an attraction. They turned around and the (awake) young child was gone. Disneyworld have a fantastic response, they immediately closed all gates into and out of the park, and started searching the park and checking everyone who was leaving.

About an hour later, a person was carrying a small sleeping child out of the park, and almost got through. It was the abducted child. Blonde hair now dyed brown, dosed up on sleeping meds, clothes changed into other clothes. The mistake they made (thank goodness) was they did not change the child's shoes as they had no other shoes, not knowing what shoe size to take for an anonymous abducted child perhaps. And the shoes were recognised, and the child was looked at closely.

It can be that quick and brazen, and planned.

This is false. (http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/kidnap.asp)

Daniel morcombe was also taken on a highway so more people were around than there were in this case :/

I also think it can happen very quickly. Depends on the child, but some kids can be very gullible and trusting, depending on how you approach them. If it was a predator, they would have perfected the art. The Spiderman suit might have been a conversation starter. If you buy into the child's make-believe and string them along, I think they can lose touch with reality perhaps and think this person has something to offer them etc.
William is only three. Daniel Morcombe was thirteen and it still happened. Not that I think make-believe was involved there, but Daniel had missed the bus or something, was desperate to get somewhere, and this guy just happened to offer him what he needed ( a lift) and it was all too tantalising.

Folks the rules for this case have been posted repeatedly throughout the thread....

WS does not allow discussions about facebook comments or rumours. We have no way of verifying who wrote the comments and whether they're legit or not. If you wish to discuss facebook comments may I suggest you take it to facebook.

Rumours have a habit of growing legs and by time you turn the page they've all of a sudden become fact.

We base our discussions on facts as reported to us via media or police.

Our rules are located at the following link...

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Sleuth away :) but you can't post family stuff and random facebook comments on this forum according to this forums rules, as posted above by marlywings

Amee before I go and waste bandwidth on it - does the ACA report have anything new in it?

Thank you Marlywings, so I can't have thoughts on the possible family dynamics or what I think may have happened only if it doesn't include family? Just asking.

Amee before I go and waste bandwidth on it - does the ACA report have anything new in it?

I havent seen it Eloise, so Im not sure. It should be uploaded soon.

Ah ok cool. I normally avoid commercial tv like the plague but will make an exception for this story if it's illuminating.

Thank you Marlywings, so I can't have thoughts on the possible family dynamics or what I think may have happened only if it doesn't include family? Just asking.

If you base your speculation around media or police reports that's fine.

We know for legal reasons the family cannot be identified but we don't know why that is and we won't go anywhere near identifying the family.

Out of respect for the family and also the police investigation we need to be very careful about going too far with speculation.

Ah ok cool. I normally avoid commercial tv like the plague but will make an exception for this story if it's illuminating.

Apparently William was playing with his 4yo sister in the backyard when they noticed after 5mins, he wasn't there. They started to search for him. :(

(Spoke a friend who watched it)

I might give it a watch, might give a new perspective if not fresh info per se

I wonder if we lowly peasants would ever know IF William was returned.
I beginning to think not.

Surely they would have to say that William has been found, i live in south australia and have noticed so many facebook friends have things on there status about William. I know that none of us could care for William as they do but i am a mother and i have thought so much about him and said prayers for him and his family i would hope that we could be let know, so we could show that same community support if another family was ever in that postion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper