Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally worth the watch if for no other reason that it shows the house and yard and street really well. Police confirm they are very much still on the case. Showed some search footage and interviewed a local.

Apart from other thoughts I have had, he may have hidden or ran off playing chasey in to someone else's yard and then hidden in a spot that has injured him and he can't get out. I know they have searched everywhere but apart from my previous thoughts re: abduction, I am totally baffled and they haven't found any trace of him in the bush.

Lotus, having just seen the location in a very clear video, I now think that's quite possible. They put a lot of weight on the dogs not being able to track his scent, but dogs aren't 100% accurate all the time. I know they're great, but having seen the way the yard is it makes me think it's possible. Perhaps that's why they brought in the ground radar thing? It didn't find anything either though... Hmmm. The mind just boggles.

I noticed the ACA interview with a cop was OFF the property. The vid little porch was taken from the neighbours property.
The kitchen window are the two front windows of the house. Grandma was on the little porch at the high side of the house when the children started playing chasings.

Grandma & mum could not see the lower side of the property and down towards the corner.

They interviewed a neighbour has a 3 year old who helped with the search by getting her child to call thinking William may answer to another child.
The neighbour said she walks her children to the bus stop now. I'd say the bus turns at Bardar & Benaroon corner.

What time did the bus go or did William follow someone to the bus?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 184
Why at about a minute in did the reporter say he was being watched by 3 generations of his family?

That could potentially be school bus only. A bus timetable for Kendall to PMac is here ... Scratch that can't paste the link on my iPad sorry... But I googled Kendall bus services and by the look benaroon and batar creek road aren't on the commercial route?
Hard to tell can't open route map of ipad properly?

oddsocks I think they meant his sister, mother, and grandmother

Just the way it's says nobody saw or heard anything would be why a lot of the public are suspicious but in reality they say all family has been investigated so where does that leave them ?

Ok the commercial bus service into town only stops at the newsagent and station. In the am only at the newsagent at 8.55, 9.55, and 11.55.

I noticed the ACA interview with a cop was OFF the property. The vid little porch was taken from the neighbours property.
The kitchen window are the two front windows of the house. Grandma was on the little porch at the high side of the house when the children started playing chasings.

Grandma & mum could not see the lower side of the property and down towards the corner.

They interviewed a neighbour has a 3 year old who helped with the search by getting her child to call thinking William may answer to another child.
The neighbour said she walks her children to the bus stop now. I'd say the bus turns at Bardar & Benaroon corner.

What time did the bus go or did William follow someone to the bus?

Very good point but it may be a school bus route .

Yeah. The thoughts crossed my mind, but I guess that's covered by the cadaver dogs etc, and if the only vehicle they had was dads and he had it, then they couldn't have got far. I assume that's why they're ruled out. I think the cops would have picked up on it too? I have always thought it was quite possibly longer than five minutes though.

It says grandma is unwell could she have quickly fallen asleep ? I know my partners dad often does that and doesn't remember . It doesn't look good though :(

I'm still confused about what you can post about family.

It's just easier not to. Keep with only what's in MSM reports. Nobody wants to be sued.
Thems the rules.

Just breath
:deepbreaths::deepbreaths:
:deepbreaths::deepbreaths:

:bombshell:

I think it might be possible, Minty. Another poster earlier in the thread related a story where her daughter went missing for a short while, and she had no idea at all how long time had passed for. It's not like you're checking your watch the whole time. I think they could have got it wrong, not for sinister reasons or anything, just it's easy to lose track of time when you're in a different place, it's relaxed, you're relaxed, and then you realise something is wrong - I doubt anyone confirmed what time they last saw him and when they started looking? It may very well have felt like 1-5 minutes, but that doesn't mean it was.

Certainly, it can be confirmed that it's absolutely no earlier than the time on the photo of WT as Spiderman on the deck. So anytime between then and when the cops were called, depending on when dad left - whether that was before or after the Spidey photo?

Grandma falling asleep! That's so possible, if she's been unwell. She might not even have really realised she fell asleep, or for how long for, depending on how she is. Good thinking Minty. Poor Grandma. I hope she's doing okay.

Apart from other thoughts I have had, he may have hidden or ran off playing chasey in to someone else's yard and then hidden in a spot that has injured him and he can't get out. I know they have searched everywhere but apart from my previous thoughts re: abduction, I am totally baffled and they haven't found any trace of him in the bush.

Again, if William was lying anywhere in the vicinity of Kendall the smell would have alerted people to his body. Kendall has had massive amounts of people there searching for William, and dogs in to sniff for him. If he had wandered off then the sniffer dogs would have found a trail past GM's property. The fact that there is no scent that any of the dogs can find suggests that someone has grabbed William and bundled him off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo