Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone...I've been lurking since early Bung days ( I live near Boronia ,up in Mt Dandenong), but have been too shy to join or post....I just thought I'd say hello now I've joined.

I am totally baffled as well. I have gone over and over everything that is known, and just keep going in circles. There seems to be so much we just don't know (IMO).

Welcome Edie!!!!

:wagon:

Great to have you posting!!

Possibly a silly question but what are the chances of police committing to such an extensive search without believing he was out there from very early on?
I know things aren't always what they seem in the world of police investigations but a staged search is probably too far fetched. Thoughts?

Possibly a silly question but what are the chances of police committing to such an extensive search without believing he was out there from very early on?
I know things aren't always what they seem in the world of police investigations but a staged search is probably too far fetched. Thoughts?

I believe there was a professional and diligent effort on part of LE......MOO

Just to clarify my poorly written post, I mean the continuation/length of search, not the whole search. I thought someone mentioned another case in the first thread where police kept up a ground search but knew that it wasn't needed. Can't seem to find the post

I know someone put this up perhaps yesterday - but I totally agree - the mobile towers would be able to triangulate anyone who was in the area who possessed a mobile phone! I live in hope that is being looked at!!!

I know someone put this up perhaps yesterday - but I totally agree - the mobile towers would be able to triangulate anyone who was in the area who possessed a mobile phone! I live in hope that is being looked at!!!

I wasn't aware of ANYONE'S phone in the area. That's great news.
Sound a huge job.

When looking at cases like this I remember British Crime Scene Manager John Cockram's rules of Crime Scene Analysis - A B C =
Assume nothing
Believe nobody,
Check everything

...then apply the 6Ws - facts, what is known only, not supposed:

Who?
William Tyrell (his name as far as we are told by LE, who may well know otherwise).
(The other 'who' is whodunnit - as yet, unknown)

What?
Disappeared without trace.

When?
Within (approx) 1 hour 25mins after last photo places him at known house.

Where?
Benaroon Drive.

Why?
Unknown.

How?
Unknown.

By the above, most basic, analysis, the boy was up to an hour and a half away from the last photo at the time when the Police arrived. So little to go on - seemingly impossible to know where to start :(

Not accusing anyone - just applying Cockram's rules.
Jmo.

There is sad news today about a child being killed by a collapsed sand dune. This sort of thing ran through my mind as well when thinking for possible scenarios like the sinkhole. Some sort of loose soil or rock pile - though I am sure trained rescue workers would be on alert for that sort of thing.

I'd love to know where dad went....lawn mower fuel, milk or a catch up visit....a service station would have CCTV of someone watching or following.
If he was driving a luxury car he could have been a target. :thinking:

A stabbing is a rarity around these parts. Is this a coincidence or possibly connected?

Man stabbed in Port Macquarie main street after argument

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-in-port-macquarie-main-street-after-argument

Also see the body found in the boot in Taree. I'll see if I can find a link.

I'd love to know where dad went....lawn mower fuel, milk or a catch up visit....a service station would have CCTV of someone watching or following.
If he was driving a luxury car he could have been a target. :thinking:

A stabbing is a rarity around these parts. Is this a coincidence or possibly connected?

Man stabbed in Port Macquarie main street after argument

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-in-port-macquarie-main-street-after-argument

I am not sure where he went, but LE said they verified that he was in fact where he claimed to be, during that time.

I am not sure where he went, but LE said they verified that he was in fact where he claimed to be, during that time.

I just want to know when he left and how long he was gone but particularly was he gone when mom went into make the tea!

I wonder if Kendall have local "Open Garden Days".
There are some lovely gardens in there. Sometimes retirees join garden clubs who love to show off their gardens raising money for the town at the same time.
Perfect chance for someone to see kids toys/bikes etc and checking out the yard at the same time. (probably not but just thinking out loud)
:dunno:

I always assumed that the errand was carried out by car - not sure what made me think that. Am I correct in thinking this, or could the errand have been carried out on foot? I believe the 'father' returned to the scene quickly.

There are some lovely gardens in there. Sometimes retirees join garden clubs who love to show off their gardens raising money for the town at the same time.
Perfect chance for someone to see kids toys/bikes etc and checking out the yard at the same time. (probably not but just thinking out loud)
The garden club seems quite active by what I've read in the Kendall Chronicle.

I believe he did but I'm wondering if they drove into Kendall in a luxury car the day before and was followed. I'm just thinking and grabbing at straws the short straws we have left.

Good thinking! It's a nice garden and it's spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member