Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I've been absent from here for quite a while. It all got too much for me. But I've never stopped thinking about William. I've just watched the Current Affair interview. I'm really glad this case is still getting publicity. What has happened to Spedding - where does he live now?

^ At the same old address. I only know this because of people who live nearby.

About Dunbogan, it has a very nice beach with a rockwall and no waves so it's a popular swimming spot.

I don't think the mystery of the message on the tree has been cracked. The police implied it was related to geocaching but I don't 100% buy it.

I also think police have enough information to confirm that William was taken, but we are not privy to it.

BS is due in Campbelltown court this month however, I do not have a date. I keep checking the court lists but his case doesn't come up. Anyone know what date?

I've wondered it too. From what I have read about William's case he doesn't seem to be a little boy who had a history of running off or away. Would he run away on his own when he was very close to his sister? I don't know. Very sadly the police seem to have some kind of information that he was taken but they don't have all the info they need yet. Hopefully someone will crack and give up what they know it might require undercover work though like Daniel Morcombe's tragic case.

I totally agree gregrichards. Sometimes though I just think that the ground swallowed William up. Obviously the police have a lot of information that we the public are not privy to. Even though it has never been reported that William is deceased, IMO there will be a coronial inquest in the very near future and that is when this case will blow wide open.

Yes, bring on the inquest. When I look at Dunbogan on the map, to me it is like an extension of Laurieton, just more streets of the same town just over the bridge. When looked out of context to Laurieton it seems like a strange place for 2 POI's to have been on the same day. When taken into account with the proximity of Laurieton it doesn't seem strange to me. MOO

dunbogan is tiny only about 11 streets there, what a coincidence two of the pois were there that day around the same time and dont know each other?

This is a really BIG point you make, bearbear. Along with the fact that one of those alleged/known pedos (POIs) had a reason to be at the house from which William disappeared.

And who knows if police have phone pings and/or other indicators or evidence that make this even more hinky.

^ At the same old address. I only know this because of people who live nearby.

About Dunbogan, it has a very nice beach with a rockwall and no waves so it's a popular swimming spot.

I don't think the mystery of the message on the tree has been cracked. The police implied it was related to geocaching but I don't 100% buy it.

I also think police have enough information to confirm that William was taken, but we are not privy to it.

bbm

Yes, the police don't seem to waver in regards to him being taken rather than running off etc do they. Even when I waver. :o

One thing that about all these Pois is that they have assaulted children in a family or work situation. Ie not random abductions. They are sick individuals and it's awful. The thing that bugs me is that from information you read about pedophiles many believe they are not hurting children, they believe it's appropriate to have sexual relations with children. So PB who says I don't wish harm upon a child or BS who says I never did anything to hurt WT I believe are telling the truth as they don't believe it is wrong to be sexually involved with a child. My point is that these men scream screwed up pedophiles but not murderers. BS still obviously has not even been convicted of such crimes. Something in my mind does not seem right. Old sex offenders don't steal children from front yards and murder them. They manipulate children in sexual acts. I'm with a few of you here who thinks there may be some other explanation. Maybe one of them involved possibly. I don't buy the pedophiles ring theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these pois may not be murderers but william may have been passed on to someone who was, or he could, most likely scenario, have been killed accidentaly from rough handling or an asthma attack brought on by the stress, poor, poor baby

A new mother has had a terrifying ordeal on one of Sydney's busiest beaches, becoming hurt while fighting off a man who allegedly tried to abduct her seven-week-old baby.

She attempted to push him away and the pair were reportedly involved in a struggled before lifeguards intervened.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...y-trying-to-abduct-baby-boy-in-eastern-Sydney

This is not a nice story and very upsetting for the Mum but pretty clear the man is mentally ill. No relevance to this I feel.

One thing that about all these Pois is that they have assaulted children in a family or work situation. Ie not random abductions. They are sick individuals and it's awful. The thing that bugs me is that from information you read about pedophiles many believe they are not hurting children, they believe it's appropriate to have sexual relations with children. So PB who says I don't wish harm upon a child or BS who says I never did anything to hurt WT I believe are telling the truth as they don't believe it is wrong to be sexually involved with a child. My point is that these men scream screwed up pedophiles but not murderers. BS still obviously has not even been convicted of such crimes. Something in my mind does not seem right. Old sex offenders don't steal children from front yards and murder them. They manipulate children in sexual acts. I'm with a few of you here who thinks there may be some other explanation. Maybe one of them involved possibly. I don't buy the pedophiles ring theory.

BBM. There is an article that I've been trying to find without success that says the abduction is something the perp would have built up to.

I'm not sure how to word my train of thought ......

DN someone pointed out earlier (with a link) that he had been visited by Police twice.....the second time being in May 2015......

It wasn't until I watched the ACA show last night that something twigged.<modsnip>

I came across only one story and for the life of me I can't remember where I found it (cut and pasted)...possibly the local port Macquarie newspaper. But having checked my "Properties" I cut and pasted/saved it on May 20th - which was a few days/possibly a week after the incident and after the local had told me about it.

The ACA program confirmed for me by these details that it was the same person... so makes me wonder when was he first visited by police... These allegations coming out in the media that police were suggesting that BS was part of a paedophile ring and also that they were investigating a connection to offences occurring in Victoria in conjunction with others.... the date for that coming to light was around April 20th ish 2015..

Not sure what I'm trying to say...gaaaa...

But was that a resounding "No" that he (DN) didn't know any of the other POI's... maybe it's what can be proved a lie that has the Police questioning so many things.....unfortunately lies don't equate evidence of anything other than lies...maybe???

<modsnip>

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

^ ^ The fellow who has been covering the case for The Daily Telegraph did say on ACA that these POIs have been lying and making things hard for police.

Good find. Is DN in his eighties?

just reposting this old article...

If someone took William, it is unlikely to have been their first offence, says Dr Michael Diamond, a forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler. &#8220;You don&#8217;t just do this sort of crime for the first time,&#8221; he says. &#8220;You would have to overcome other experiential things that confront you if you are going to do something of that magnitude. Is it somebody who has access to a child, and thought about it and not done it because their contact is too obvious, and so it has been
a rehearsed and lived-in fantasy without the terrible outcome?&#8221; Diamond asks.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

I'm not sure how to word my train of thought ......

DN someone pointed out earlier (with a link) that he had been visited by Police twice.....the second time being in May 2015......

It wasn't until I watched the ACA show last night that something twigged. <modsnip>

I came across only one story and for the life of me I can't remember where I found it (cut and pasted)...possibly the local port Macquarie newspaper. But having checked my "Properties" I cut and pasted/saved it on May 20th - which was a few days/possibly a week after the incident and after the local had told me about it.

The ACA program confirmed for me by these details that it was the same person... so makes me wonder when was he first visited by police... These allegations coming out in the media that police were suggesting that BS was part of a paedophile ring and also that they were investigating a connection to offences occurring in Victoria in conjunction with others.... the date for that coming to light was around April 20th ish 2015..

Not sure what I'm trying to say...gaaaa...

But was that a resounding "No" that he (DN) didn't know any of the other POI's... maybe it's what can be proved a lie that has the Police questioning so many things.....unfortunately lies don't equate evidence of anything other than lies...maybe???

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

The Child Aproach was him telling a boy he was good at soccer...... Not convicted

Can everyone stop perving at Gary Jubelin..... Yeah he's a looker but seriously!!!

Can everyone stop perving at Gary Jubelin..... Yeah he's a looker but seriously!!!

I think Bearbear was simply posting a picture of William, Jubelin just happened to be in the way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude