Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is relevant in that it shows just how brazen child abductors are, just as William's abductor(s) was/ were.

What is very clear IMO is that all of these paedophiles have mental health issues; they just don't see it and consider themselves normal, or even loving children, even though they pursue their vile activities in secret and know that they can't do it publicly.

And do you know who is worse? The people who protect them. They should also be charged. All IMO.

This is not a nice story and very upsetting for the Mum but pretty clear the man is mentally ill. No relevance to this I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new mother has had a terrifying ordeal on one of Sydney's busiest beaches, becoming hurt while fighting off a man who allegedly tried to abduct her seven-week-old baby.

She attempted to push him away and the pair were reportedly involved in a struggled before lifeguards intervened.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...y-trying-to-abduct-baby-boy-in-eastern-Sydney

I'm not sure how to word my train of thought ......

DN someone pointed out earlier (with a link) that he had been visited by Police twice.....the second time being in May 2015......

It wasn't until I watched the ACA show last night that something twigged.<modsnip>

I came across only one story and for the life of me I can't remember where I found it (cut and pasted)...possibly the local port Macquarie newspaper. But having checked my "Properties" I cut and pasted/saved it on May 20th - which was a few days/possibly a week after the incident and after the local had told me about it.

The ACA program confirmed for me by these details that it was the same person... so makes me wonder when was he first visited by police... These allegations coming out in the media that police were suggesting that BS was part of a paedophile ring and also that they were investigating a connection to offences occurring in Victoria in conjunction with others.... the date for that coming to light was around April 20th ish 2015..

Not sure what I'm trying to say...gaaaa...

But was that a resounding "No" that he (DN) didn't know any of the other POI's... maybe it's what can be proved a lie that has the Police questioning so many things.....unfortunately lies don't equate evidence of anything other than lies...maybe???

<modsnip>

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

Are you trying to say that from articles you have stored and the information last night on ACA that you think DN was the client that BS saw on the day WT disappeared?

Much I wish that was the case, and that he is still safe in whatever his salvation became .. That scenario is a No Way .. IMO.

If he ran off in the enactment of the game, he would have very soon realised that he was on his own, turned back, looked for sister, pound out of his comfort zone, maybe lost .. he would have been crying and searching for salvation.
In my opinion, if that was the circumstance, then there is no way that given the searches, he would not have been found in that initial time period.

(Unless he was found by the undesirables)

There was another case here just recently, a little boy called Noah Chamberlin, in Tennessee. And it seemed like he just ran off, and just kept running, wasn't heard crying out during a huge search, I believe he made it just outside of the initial search perimeters. They found his body in a clearing, a week later - it being winter there I assume he died due to exposure (sorry, haven't followed up on that).

I'm paraphrasing but he seemed to be described as very active and adventurous and a 'handful' - which I think is different to how William has been described. And the other BIG difference of course being that they found Noah's body in the search. But just the thing I noted was that it seemed like he just kept moving away. It was just a case that made me think of William. If Noah hadn't been in the clearing I wonder if they would have found him.

edit: and now I read thylacine7's very similar post - sorry for the double-up! :)

Nup. Not gonna happen. The fact that Gary Jubelin is also head of the investigation into William's disappearance makes him a champion in anyone's eyes who really wants justice for William.

Jones will become eligible for parole on 26 September 2016.
Judge Flannery indicated he should then be able to attend a sexual offenders program.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...3e310268cd03272fffaf31997d89a?from=google_rss

Just 228 days and AJ will be released from prison. Or will he?

Yes champions .... Jubelin and his team.

Seeking justice for not only William but all children harmed by these scum.

A source within the strike force, however, said "what gets uncovered in this kind of investigation is the type of thing you saw yesterday with Bickford".
"When a child goes missing, things flush out from deep down," the source said

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3679051/confusion-over-paedophile-link/

Keep flushing team.

Are you trying to say that from articles you have stored and the information last night on ACA that you think DN was the client that BS saw on the day WT disappeared?
That's what I'm thinking. I also wonder if the timeline of the day that BS gave to police is correct.

If this turns out to be a Daniel Morcombe scenario then I reckon the one with a mile long rapsheet who was "out bush" and arrived home drunk did the dirty work.

What are you on about Found? So professional???

Gary Jubelin is the ultimate professional. The fact that he is also extremely handsome is a bonus.

I was not talking about him but rather just let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police are now certain that evil collided with innocence in the New South Wales mid-north coast town of Kendall, where William Tyrrell went missing 500 days ago

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrell-500-days-since-disappearance

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nted-tree-trunk-geocache-gamer-left-find.html

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Powerful post Krig. Particularly the emotions on reading the content of those links - it just gets harder to deal with every time it becomes front of mind.

I just can't imagine the pain of his family. And I absolutely agree and echo the sentiments from Hetty J.
We (as a society) need to be absolutely intolerant of the perpetuations of those who cannot in anyway, be classed as 'human beings'. ... because the message seems to be totally ineffective at present.

That's what I'm thinking. I also wonder if the timeline of the day that BS gave to police is correct.

If this turns out to be a Daniel Morcombe scenario then I reckon the one with a mile long rapsheet who was "out bush" and arrived home drunk did the dirty work.

Hmmm
"Out bush" collecting scrap metal. That would need to be an area where there was a bit of scrap metal dumped to make it worth your while.
I guess AJ has given the police a general area where he was collecting. That's if he were not to drunk to remember.
AJ's family said he arrived home at 2pm ... drunk.
I wonder
If he drove the car home to Wauchope that day at 2pm drunk?
What or who led the police to believe that the car had been disposed of .... AJ or the owner?
When was the car said to be supposedly disposed of before or after AJ's arrest?
Before or after William's disappearance?

He thinks, he is Jesus and does children good?? Saves them if he got hold of them?? - Maybe the painting/spraying is pointing at him (or similar Jesus-fanatic) although from a geo cacher?

Hi From Germany .. Your post attracted my attention due to a similarity of thoughts, however I do to believe there is a geo-catcher involved in any way.

Thanks krig101.

I then swing to thinking that perhaps one of the POI's knew the grandmother and gleaned information from her about William. Perhaps he attended the Christmas party the year before that has been mentioned in MSM. William would have only been about two then and he was only three when he disappeared. I just can't reconcile a pedophile abducting such a tiny babe for their own sexual gratification. Then again, I have no understanding of how a pedophile's mind works.

hi Makara, hope you ok the fact that I snipped your post - appreciate it all for sure (as always re your posts).

However, I could not help but respond, albeit with much sadness, to the implication that William, at only 2 or 3 years of age, would not have been 'pedophile' bait.

These (I am lost for adjectives) do not discriminate by age - simply that they are children. Innocent, Vulnerable and Accessible.

The general set up of society has our babies (for the most part, & that's another discussion!) well protected and watched over. As they spread their wings, which they absolutely must be allowed to do - then they become more easily accessible to these 'non-descriptives'.

However, if an opportunity presents, they will have no age barriers ..

.. all of course, solely my own option.

Unfortunately for some...as with anything else in life...William may not have been the predilection of taste of the abductor...

Some of these pond scum think in terms of commodity.... trading...doing favours.....gets you what you want... Is that the case in this circumstance....not sure???

Was I hinting that DN may be the "client in Dunbogan"......No...but that could be the case. What was he (DN) doing in Dunbogan??...I don't think he was living there.....the shops/industry are in Laurieton....visiting someone perhaps....meeting up with someone?? We have had not one single news report from the "client" Mr Spedding visited that day...odd hey??.....reports have Police interviewing locals of Dunbogan...seems off to me...if you have a "client" that can verify a visit by a repairman - why has that person not stepped forward......why have no photos from the school presentation been offered up....those photos of the main POI would be worth some pennies $$$...

I do think he (DN) was living in Kendall at the time William went missing....I can't link what I had saved as I don't recall where I had screenshot the news article from - hence no link....so...it has to be just IMO..

As others have considered....of all those offered up as POI in the media...only one stands out...as an aggressor....the dates of all the arrests...someone flipped...gave the game away...who was already angry...thrown out of the family home,no longer had access to his child of choice, who was prior (within days) knowing they faced possibly days/years of conviction...??..

so many other choices..offered up by the main POI before his FB went bye bye...which are still available in "old search engines"......some other grey nomads...artists... Feeling like no matter how insignificant or far fetched...that ACA...report was inspiring.......

I'm not sure if this link is really affiliated with Derryn Hinch....a man I admire so so much...but any google search of him and what he is trying to achieve - support given - has to be admired......

Man ...how many times does this guy have to go to jail for naming and shaming paedophiles within our community.... USA have a sites that names em...what's wrong here in Australia...that we protect their privacy. Hell...we even let them change their names for gods sake....

<modsnip>

To clarify.... My post about not knowing what paedophiles there might be frequenting any given location - had nothing to do with Derryn Hinch - although I am familiar with his work re paedophiles and naming/shaming them.
My point was that any of us who care for kids need to be eternally vigilant and assume nothing. IMHO

To clarify.... My post about not knowing what paedophiles there might be frequenting any given location - had nothing to do with Derryn Hinch - although I am familiar with his work re paedophiles and naming/shaming them.
My point was that any of us who care for kids need to be eternally vigilant and assume nothing. IMHO

I agree totally Ochre .....

Unfortunately for some...as with anything else in life...William may not have been the predilection of taste of the abductor...

Some of these pond scum think in terms of commodity.... trading...doing favours.....gets you what you want... Is that the case in this circumstance....not sure???

Was I hinting that DN may be the "client in Dunbogan"......No...but that could be the case. What was he (DN) doing in Dunbogan??...I don't think he was living there.....the shops/industry are in Laurieton....visiting someone perhaps....meeting up with someone?? We have had not one single news report from the "client" Mr Spedding visited that day...odd hey??.....reports have Police interviewing locals of Dunbogan...seems off to me...if you have a "client" that can verify a visit by a repairman - why has that person not stepped forward......why have no photos from the school presentation been offered up....those photos of the main POI would be worth some pennies $$$...

I do think he (DN) was living in Kendall at the time William went missing....I can't link what I had saved as I don't recall where I had screenshot the news article from - hence no link....so...it has to be just IMO..

As others have considered....of all those offered up as POI in the media...only one stands out...as an aggressor....the dates of all the arrests...someone flipped...gave the game away...who was already angry...thrown out of the family home,no longer had access to his child of choice, who was prior (within days) knowing they faced possibly days/years of conviction...??..

so many other choices..offered up by the main POI before his FB went bye bye...which are still available in "old search engines"......some other grey nomads...artists... Feeling like no matter how insignificant or far fetched...that ACA...report was inspiring.......

I agree - With that many pedos in the area and the talk of a pedo ring, in my opinion I think Williams older sister may have been the main target, with William being grabbed first to get him out of the way and then waiting for his sister to come running around the corner to find her brother and grab her. Only the fact that she went to the toilet and the delay probably saved her life. BBM

I agree - With that many pedos in the area and the talk of a pedo ring, in my opinion I think Williams older sister may have been the main target, with William being grabbed first to get him out of the way and then waiting for his sister to come running around the corner to find her brother and grab her. Only the fact that she went to the toilet and the delay probably saved her life. BBM

Is the sister older? I don't know but this has crossed my mind, as too with what Puggle said about 'commodity'. Is it possible that the sister (if she was older) was the target, and instead he/she/they had to take what they could get and figured maybe there was still a market and they would of course have the contacts. It's too horrible to think about.

We do have to speak up and be eternally vigilant as Blue Ochre says....but also we have to be so very careful of not making a false accusation either. How ghastly would it be to make the wrong assumption about someone...not really something that can be taken back. I find this the hardest of all because I believe we should protect our children at all costs.....but how do we do so without becoming irrational vigilantes and possibly wrongly ruining someone's life? I daresay these are questions the LE have already dealt with in this particular case and it makes me think they do not name POI's lightly.

My impression is LE have not named DN, PB as POI's. From memory, the police would not comment on any POI's in the case when these mens names were released in MSM. Someone has leaked who has been questioned by the police to a reporter in the course of their inquiries, the reporter has asked them if they have been questioned by police and when they have naively confirmed it, they have been reported as POI's in MSM . That would mean that if every registered sex offender was questioned by police from that area then they are all POI's. Are all the other people who have had enquiries made of them during the investigation, (1000 I think Jubelin reported have had questions asked of them), POI's? POI is a pathetic term, a cowardly way of saying suspect, and highly unethical. Either some journo is making up their own stories around this case or police are leaking but don't want to be held accountable. IMO

Is the sister older? I don't know but this has crossed my mind, as too with what Puggle said about 'commodity'. Is it possible that the sister (if she was older) was the target, and instead he/she/they had to take what they could get and figured maybe there was still a market and they would of course have the contacts. It's too horrible to think about.

We do have to speak up and be eternally vigilant as Blue Ochre says....but also we have to be so very careful of not making a false accusation either. How ghastly would it be to make the wrong assumption about someone...not really something that can be taken back. I find this the hardest of all because I believe we should protect our children at all costs.....but how do we do so without becoming irrational vigilantes and possibly wrongly ruining someone's life? I daresay these are questions the LE have already dealt with in this particular case and it makes me think they do not name POI's lightly.

Yes the sister was 4 years old at the time and William was 3 years old. Some of the POI mentioned seemed to prefer little girls (around that age) from their history which makes me think his sister was also a target.

Yes the sister was 4 years old at the time and William was 3 years old. Some of the POI mentioned seemed to prefer little girls (around that age) from their history which makes me think his sister was also a target.

Which POI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member