Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the discussion about the message on the tree. I am not sure if this has been discussed and I am sorry if it has
and I am repeating this , but I wanted to link an article form the Australian back in Sep 20th, 2014 "what happened to
missing boy William Tyrell. I that article his FP's are described as committed Christians . Maybe someone is trying to
be a smarta...... with that message on the tree, just a bad taste prank or so. Sorry if this has already been discussed and
sorry but I can't link the article.

following up on my own post... i wonder what her theories are? and what legal reasons they cant be printed?

Yes, wondering the same thing. The theory of a p ring can be published but other ideas can't be published for legal reasons. Think it's self explanatory really. She thinks someone who has known WT, and I mean that in the broadest sense, is responsible for his disappearance.

Bit off topic, but this woman's account of how she feels is reminding me of people I knew whos son was murdered. By the time the perpetrator was sentenced, 3 family members of the victim had committed suicide. I was shocked to find that it is not an uncommon impact of homicide. This is torturous for the victims nearest and dearest. Also, I'm not sure that the police think WT is alive. The impression I got from Jubelin in the interviews I saw was that he didn't think WT was alive but they just didn't have the evidence to prove it either way so he wasn't about to dash the family's hopes. When it was reported by the FM that police think he could still be alive, I remember thinking, that isn't what Jubelin said.

Yes, wondering the same thing. The theory of a p ring can be published but other ideas can't be published for legal reasons. Think it's self explanatory really. She thinks someone who has known WT, and I mean that in the broadest sense, is responsible for his disappearance.

Bit off topic, but this woman's account of how she feels is reminding me of people I knew whos son was murdered. By the time the perpetrator was sentenced, 3 family members of the victim had committed suicide. I was shocked to find that it is not an uncommon impact of homicide. This is torturous for the victims nearest and dearest. Also, I'm not sure that the police think WT is alive. The impression I got from Jubelin in the interviews I saw was that he didn't think WT was alive but they just didn't have the evidence to prove it either way so he wasn't about to dash the family's hopes. When it was reported by the FM that police think he could still be alive, I remember thinking, that isn't what Jubelin said.

i agree, it is self explanatory what shes trying to say and i think very interesting once the coroner report comes out, also hoping this poor woman has a lot of close family support, feeling she has reached rock bottom and no longer concerned what she says to the media and showing her identity etc

she cant be the grandmother who william went missing from, its bad journalism surely. i remember reading newsletters from the kendall chronicle? and they give their sympathies to jdr with mention of william missing and her ill health and recent passing of her husband etc

Natalie, from Western Sydney, told the Daily Telegraph she has lost hope that William will be returned to his family alive and that her life had been sent into a downward spiral from the day he went missing.

William vanished from his grandmother’s (on the other side of his family) backyard on the NSW mid-north coast in September 2014. He was wearing his favourite Spiderman costume.

http://startsatsixty.com.au/current...eveals-heartbreak-over-her-missing-grandchild

Surely she never actually said he went missing from her yard? This has to be the most confusing story I've read regarding Williams disappearance! It just makes no sense.

From this article:
They were recently dealt another blow when someone left a mysterious message saying “Jesus saves William Tyrell” spray painted on a tree near where he went missing.
Police later discovered it was all part of a game

Another incorrect statement. It was found to have nothing to do with the geocaching. No wonder there is so much confusion.

http://startsatsixty.com.au/current...eveals-heartbreak-over-her-missing-grandchild

At the bottom of this article there is a section for messages to be sent to the family. Can anyone on here confirm if the message by Maureen is correct ?

Yeah that other one has it all confused haha... Natalie is from one side, he went missing from the home of a grandmother on the other side.

Not sure if the rules here are now that we can't state things about the family situation, specifically the nature of the family he was with when he disappeared (the media aren't allowed to, so presumably it shouldn't be here either), but maybe the suppression stuff only applied to them... one would think then that the other family members would've spoken out sooner but maybe that'd draw attention to the other side... so the fact Ms Collins is now speaking out may mean that something has been lifted. Who knows... none of it helps the little fella anyway.

I still worry more and more now that he just escaped detection in the bush, like Noah Chamberlain who was found outside the search radius (which was even bigger than what William's search was expanded to, a week after he disappeared). One would think the police have sufficient info that that didn't happen to mention all the paedophile stuff in MSM, unless they just refuse to consider the possibility he disappeared into the bush. Could be quite a different case to Noah Chamberlain though, the fact William never wandered, and the bush was so thick, and uphill, etc.

Still haunts me though...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-...s-urge-facebook-public-not-to-give-up/7172920

Detectives from Strike Force Rosann, set-up to investigate William's disappearance, have said in a statement they are proceeding with the investigation on the assumption that William is still alive.

"NSW Police maintain the position that until they have conclusive evidence that William Tyrrell is deceased, they will continue to investigate the matter on the basis William could still be alive," the statement read.
"Investigators on Strike Force Rosann, like William's family, have grave concerns for his safety.
"However, we do not have evidence he is deceased so any commentary in this regard is speculation."
The ABC has been told investigators have been inundated with tip-offs from the public since they made an appeal for information to mark the first anniversary of William's disappearance in September last year.

BBM I wonder if she thinks it was some sort of revenge abduction? And if so, by whom against whom? I guess the possibilities are endless.

Ms Collins regularly finds herself lying awake at night, staring at the ceiling and wondering what happened to her grandson. She has her theories, but for legal reasons they can’t be printed.
“Whatever they’ve done, they’ve done very well
,” she says, again choking up.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/75a29dde86e5a26dd6d5e4dd963ac62d

BBM I wonder if she thinks it was some sort of revenge abduction? And if so, by whom against whom? I guess the possibilities are endless.

i guess she would have been questioned by police like the rest of the family and they would have followed up any theories, maybe she does know but there isnt enough evidence to prove it, also maybe the legal reasons she cant say what she think happens is because it could be libel?

Who in this investigation, do the police want to give the strong impression to, that they are very open to the idea that WT is alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay