Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gobsmacked that a family member's name was released!

This article is so heartbreaking :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Another family member believes the child fell victim to a pedophile ring.

I just can't imagine the day after day nightmare William's family must be living.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-hope-of-seeing-him-again#eACPEHWkWKBJMDtg.99
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-hope-of-seeing-him-again#GFDuv7Ow2hXyZSv5.99

I just can't imagine the day after day nightmare William's family must be living.

I feel a massive relief for his grandmother that for what ever reason she feels she can speak out now. I'm a nanna and can't ever imagine being in that situation, it would be utterly traumatising to feel so helpless.

I feel a massive relief for his grandmother that for what ever reason she feels she can speak out now. I'm a nanna and can't ever imagine being in that situation, it would be utterly traumatising to feel so helpless.

I hope it means more of the family can do the same. Wonder what has changed though? Something must have been lifted for this to be the first officially known family member for 18 months.

(If anyone has a "family tree" I'd be very grateful to see it, fill in the blanks)

I hope it means more of the family can do the same. Wonder what has changed though? Something must have been lifted for this to be the first officially known family member for 18 months.

(If anyone has a "family tree" I'd be very grateful to see it, fill in the blanks)
That's what I am wondering.

Ms Collins regularly finds herself lying awake at night, staring at the ceiling and wondering what happened to her grandson. She has her theories, but for legal reasons they can’t be printed.
“Whatever they’ve done, they’ve done very well,” she says, again choking up.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/75a29dde86e5a26dd6d5e4dd963ac62d

following up on my own post... i wonder what her theories are? and what legal reasons they cant be printed?

I dont think anything has changed. I think this poor woman has had enough and is getting her face out there in the hope that it will somehow help. Good on her. She seems to be the only one not afraid to stand up for William. If she has gone against a court ordered privacy I cannot imagine that anyone would prosecute her. Imagine the public outcry.

If she had gone against a court order would it even be published?

BBM I wonder who she thinks they are.

This is then followed by:

Another family member, who was also present for the interview, believes the tiny superhero has fallen victim to a paedophile ring.
“Everything I read in the media about a paedophile ring — it’s like reading a book of what I thought happened,” he says.

Does this mean that she doesn't think this is what happened? That he was taken by someone else?

I also wonder why the suppression orders don't preclude her from speaking out and making herself known, complete with photograph.

Strange things happening - first the stump, and now this. I wonder if it's leading up to something.

Ms Collins regularly finds herself lying awake at night, staring at the ceiling and wondering what happened to her grandson. She has her theories, but for legal reasons they can’t be printed.
“Whatever they’ve done, they’ve done very well,” she says, again choking up.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/75a29dde86e5a26dd6d5e4dd963ac62d

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3082983...-of-finding-him-alive-in-exclusive-interview/

In a post to social media believed to be from William's mother a statement adds: ""Please don’t give up on our William! Please don’t stop looking for our beautiful little boy."
That statement added earlier today also says: "The Police believe that William could still be alive, that he could be anywhere and we must all continue to maintain hope in our hearts that he will be found alive. We hope he's safe, we hope he's loved, we hope he's not afraid. We hope we get an answer soon."

"We hope he comes home soon. We hope that we never have to face the fact that we may never know what happened to our beautiful little boy. We hope that someone will tell Police what they know."
The post concludes with the writer signing off as "William's Mummy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay