Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we knew the answer to that, we'd know the answer to a lot of questions, froggy.

Who in this investigation, do the police want to give the strong impression to, that they are very open to the idea that WT is alive?

Who in this investigation, do the police want to give the strong impression to, that they are very open to the idea that WT is alive?

could it just be a front so as not to scare the killers, have police formed a relationship with who they believe is responsible and this person thinks theyre helping police, not realizing police are actually on to them and just playing a waiting game? or could it be aimed at someone like a partner who may not come forward if they think williams already dead?

http://startsatsixty.com.au/current...eveals-heartbreak-over-her-missing-grandchild

At the bottom of this article there is a section for messages to be sent to the family. Can anyone on here confirm if the message by Maureen is correct ?

It's very strange indeed. Could the name William be a new identity he has been given & the "J" first name be his real name? Family witness protection? I don't want to type the name in case it causes any harm or breaks any rules. Maybe Maureen is just mistaken.

I'd like to know why the Fp's and police have been adamant that somebody knows something outside of the perp. They have used phrases such as absolutely and without a doubt. The pressure on the 4 POI's has been so great that if any of them did this in conjunction with at least 1 other POI, I think they would have cracked by now. 3 of those POI's have no real experience of the law or jail and I think would crack quickly or their close relationships would if they knew anything cause I don't think they know how to play this game. The 4th POI has already had his charges reduced by pleading guilty and his family have publicly completely distanced themselves. A family that has had its shares of other family members in jail. TJ's ex has said on one hand she was shocked by his rap sheet and on the other hand it has been reported by a journalist that his family think he is capable of committing this crime against WT. Somehow for taking this stance she has not had her identity exposed for too long in the media like MS and PB's wife have. Apparently she hasn't known where her car has been for a few months either after it was given away to a neighbour but that's alright, it has been searched and cleared by police as reported in MSM. I guess I'm suspicious of her. MOO

I'm sure Williams mum and her brother have the same surname as William. These days with so many blended families each family can have several names attached, I know ours does which can be confusing for people that don't know us but makes perfect sense to our family!

yes the whole case has people everywhere from, family, police, locals, fb pages etc saying "someone knows something" its like an appeal for that someone to come forward, which makes me think a reward would help in this case

oh, ok thats good, i dont have fb so probably missed it in all my searches trying to connect people, i couldnt find another person with the T surname, i thought little william was the only one!

I don't believe a word that comes out of Kate McCann's mouth and Madeleine's case has absolutely nothing to do with William Tyrrell.

Not for nothing I've highlighted only the part of the parent's research.

Just read the last few posts and want to draw some sort of map....lol

But gosh, how interesting that a family member has been revealed after so long. I wonder if this is the start of something.

According to posts from thread 19, BS is due in Campbelltown court tomorrow. I've checked court lists for weeks and can't find his name on any search. The court list for tomorrow at Cambelltown local court has 2 listings for closed court and both are mentions.

wishful thinking, but a family tree map with just initials might be helpful with another alongside of bs and tj etc and their connections to each other, like the police boards where they connect the dots!

wishful thinking, but a family tree map with just initials might be helpful with another alongside of bs and tj etc and their connections to each other, like the police boards where they connect the dots!

Good luck with that - it would be an extremely difficult job :confused: :thinking:

Wow, we finally hear from a family member who has revealed their name (or at least some sort of name) to the msm. There was secrecy from Day 1, with the family friend speaking to the media.

That article was gut wrenching. It's exactly the sort of thing that needs to be out there. Whilst so many people want him to be found, I can tell from SM that a portion of the public feel like they are being played for fools. I can't blame them. There's too many inconsistencies and secrets to get one's head around.

5 hours ago William's parents come forward again and urge not to give up hope.

William Tyrrell's parents urge public on Facebook not to give up on missing boy

The Facebook post followed the publication by News Corp of an interview with one of William's grandmothers in which she said she doubted he was alive.

The parents of William Tyrrell have pleaded for people not to give up the search for their son, who went missing from a home on the New South Wales mid-north coast in 2014.

William's mother, who cannot be named for legal reasons, issued a statement on Facebook urging people not to stop looking for the boy, who would now be four.

"Please don't stop looking for our beautiful little boy," she said in the post on the page, Where's William Tyrrell?.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...s-urge-facebook-public-not-to-give-up/7172920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay