Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a car stolen in our cul-de-sac. Most of the hi density houses with frontage 5 metres from the path in the street had occupants home. My cameras picked up the theft, but no one that was home at that time saw the car 4 perps break into the house, rifle through the house, and steal a neighbours family car.

Benaroon has houses 20 metres from the boundary in some cases, many with trees obscuring line of sight. I'm surprised anyone saw anything apart from the FGM who had a high view from the verandah.

There are 16 houses on Benaroon Drive, and on the morning at the time of WT's abduction, there were at least 5 - 6 homes where there were people at home that we know of, covering different parts of the street. Locals seem to believe they would notice something unusual, or if there was a strange car, person who was not from their neighbourhood but from what we know, they didn't. Who witnessed the white 4wd, speeding out of Benaroon Dr?

Tonight we get to see Makara on tele TIC (big smilie face)
William Tyrell vanished and now Australia's top criminal profiler examines the evidence. Find out who should be in the spotlight in this case now.
Only on 7News tonight at 6.

https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/1358482080842588/

I wonder if multiple people did a photo fit?
That man apparently asked for directions to Batar Creek Road, not Benaroon Drive. Benaroon Drive is accessed via Batar Creek Road.

Paul Savage is the lawn mower man. He and his son Sean were also quoted recently in regard to the loner who sold his house after William's disappearance. Paul Savage lives next door to 35 Benaroon Drive, the house that went on the market a month after William disappeared.

lol, don't want to double up.

Makara, you've alluded to the idea in previous posts that a neighbour may have died, can you say who?

Neighbour Paul Savage was one of the first to start searching for William after his frantic neighbour screamed that he was missing.
"If he had wandered, he would have been found," Savage says.
"When I go for a walk you still find yourself keeping an eye out, hoping for a scream or a yell and not a horrible smell.
"I don't know how his family has coped, it must be torture for them."
All the homes in the estate were searched. And then searched again.
Missing kids are found hiding under beds and in cupboards more times than wandering the streets. But not in this case.
"We have had police through three times," Richard Wilson says.
"Every cupboard, they have had a look in the ceilings, have had a look in the boots of cars."
https://www.facebook.com/permalink....982057424&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0

I'm not sure whose house it is but it's definitely not the grandmother's house. There looks to be a pool or a pond on the left of the image.

48HSHvt.jpg

Isn't it BS's house?
Hi everyone...been lurking for a while but had nothing of use to add!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In regards to the cars believed to be seen by fm on the morning of Williams disapperance. I know there has been lots of speculation as to why the info came so late and why no one else saw them. Is it possible that detectives did that just to rattle someone ? Maybe they thought that if we put these two cars in the picture ( cars of people they may have of poi's ) would it rattle their spouses enough to come forward ? I'm not sure if LE would do this maybe this could be the case ???? As in "gosh so and so was not accounted for when William went missing but that sure looks like his car "

Isn't it BS's house?

Could be, looks very much like the same layout ! Good pickup .

Isn't it BS's house?

Your right perkerkel, it is! Thanks for pointing that out. I can stop closely scrutinising every house in Benaroon Drive now. :blushing:

So Paul Savage was on his ride on mower on his property, with 2 strange vehicles parked at the border of his property, WT was unattended and out of sight of his guardians in a five minute period and no one saw anything unusual!!!!? Then maybe WT was snatched and carried through the back of the Wilson's property when it was ascertained they weren't home and taken in a vehicle from Ellendale Crescent or up the cememtery path at the end of Ellendale to a waiting vehicle, which is still a huge risk.

So Paul Savage was on his ride on mower on his property, with 2 strange vehicles parked at the border of his property, WT was unattended and out of sight of his guardians in a five minute period and no one saw anything unusual!!!!? Then maybe WT was snatched and carried through the back of the Wilson's property when it was ascertained they weren't home and taken in a vehicle from Ellendale Crescent or up the cememtery path at the end of Ellendale to a waiting vehicle, which is still a huge risk.

ive always had a suspicion right from the start about that shrubbery between gmas and wilsons, always thought it an ideal hiding place for someone to watch the children play

Yep, that is the other scenario that I've often thought is a possibility. The backyards in Ellendale Crescent that adjoin the grandmother's property would afford a good view and relatively easy access.

No. 30 is the Wilson's residence at the time of William's disappearance.

fs3XJCz.jpg

Image Source: Google Earth.

Makara, you've alluded to the idea in previous posts that a neighbour may have died, can you say who?

No one in particular frogwell. It is just a thought I had that William's abductor may now be deceased and the investigation may have stalled because of this.

totally disappointing! learnt nothing, it did make it seem more likely someone was actually on site already and william within arms reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz