Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be a pessimist but it makes me think they're no closer to finding him :(.

The expert who gave her opinion of these types of abductions on Channel 7 News tonight:

Dr Claire Ferguson

'Dr. Claire Ferguson is a Forensic Criminologist. She holds her honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Western Ontario in Canada, her Masters degree in Criminology, and her PhD in Criminology, both from Bond University in Australia. Dr. Ferguson has worked for St. Leonard’s Society, as well as interned with Queensland Fire and Rescue services (Fire Investigation Unit). She also undertook an internship with Forensic Solutions in 2008. She is a Lecturer, Researcher Consultant and Project Manager in the area of criminology and forensic criminology. '

http://forensiccrim.com/about/

Can anyone give a summary please, I can't seem to download it tonight.

Frogwells house :dance:
Got them on my list. Thanks.

34quvt1.jpg

You made me laugh crabby, it looks like that in my brain right now. Is my psychosis around this case at present, that obvious?

totally disappointing! learnt nothing, it did make it seem more likely someone was actually on site already and william within arms reach

BBM: That's been my thinking all along.

Again I'm wrong about the path at the end of Ellendale cr. leading up to the cemetery, it's a driveway to 19 Ellendale cr., I didn't even notice the house before. Doh

Got them on my list. Thanks.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

William’s grandmother has since moved out of the street, having sold the house to a mature couple just before William’s abduction.

What's with this single couple? They could have had a reason to be visiting/looking *, not yet known to neighbours and "innocently" :innocent: spontaneously up to no good ..... They resold the house very fast ..... Maybe from the outset they bought the home for it's dead end street location because they generell were up to no good .... Maybe they searched for a new home in the vicinity of likeminded people (not only Kendall but surroundings) of whom there are many we heard of ..... Are they "accidentally" known to BS? AJ? PB? DN? Other perps? Women NC/KL? "Speaker" CY? Connection to Lakewood by chance?? Is their alibi checked from front/back/laterally/above/below??

“So if no one but William’s parents and grandmother knew in advance of his visit to Kendall, then you would have to have some other reason to be there and take that opportunity; either visiting, residing or working in the vicinity.”

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...pper-was-visiting-residing-or-working-locally

Btw: Think of Daniel Morcombe's murderer: He was given a false alibi by a friend and wasn't charged for years .....

Precis of Dr Claire Ferguson's assessment of William's disappearance (Channel 7 News @ 6pm 08/09/2016):

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/32568769/two-year-anniversary-since-william-tyrrell-abduction/

Points to abduction that was 'opportunistic', not 'planned'. These types of abductions are:

• rare before school age,
  • not usually male children,
  • no personal characteristics of victim (simply 'right place, right time'),
  • perpetrator not close to family but victim may recognise them,
  • 50% of victims deceased within 24 hours.
Criminology Semester 1 stuff.

Just wondering... do any of you really believe that Jubelin et al would drop the ball so badly that they would clear the foster parents without being 100% certain they are innocent?

This isn't a small-town, inexperienced constabulary here - this is a team of experienced professional investigators with highly refined skills. Unless some of you suspect the fp's being cleared is part of a strategy?

All MOO, of course but I'm trusting that Jubelin and his team have thoroughly investigated every currently-known facet :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm 100% in agreement with you, the foster parents would naturally have been the first suspects, I don't believe they could ever fool Jubelin etc. if they were guilty.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the foster parents are innocent, and as someone who has followed true crime for many years, I'm usually the worlds greatest cynic, but I truly see William and his sister being deeply loved children, and a couple devastated by his loss.
I can't imagine living their life today, not knowing if your child is alive, you would feel guilty if you tried to move on, so you live in limbo.
I don't believe William is alive, but if the perp would tell them what happened, they could get closure and start to heal.

http://www.camdencourier.com.au/story/4152460/two-years-of-anguish/?cs=706
Det Jubelin to give an update (FINALLY)!!! on Monday 12th Sept.

THE lead detective investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, said a press conference will be held on Monday, September 12.
That date is significant as it marks two years since William went missing from his relatives’ home on the Mid North Coast.
William was last seen, most likely abducted in broad daylight, in his grandmother’s front yard in Kendall.

“There will be a press conference on Monday morning at 8.30am in Sydney which will be a fairly substantial conference,” Det Insp Jubelin said.

“We have deliberately not spoken to the media for 12 months and this conference will be highlighting what has taken place in that time and where we are at with the case.”

Anyone with information about William’s disappearance is urged to come forward via Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page www.crimestoppers.com.au.

Precis of Dr Claire Ferguson's assessment of William's disappearance (Channel 7 News @ 6pm 08/09/2016):

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/32568769/two-year-anniversary-since-william-tyrrell-abduction/

Points to abduction that was 'opportunistic', not 'planned'. These types of abductions are:

• rare before school age,
  • not usually male children,
  • no personal characteristics of victim (simply 'right place, right time'),
  • perpetrator not close to family but victim may recognise them,
  • 50% of victims deceased within 24 hours.
Criminology Semester 1 stuff.

'Friendly' neighbour.

Someone who may have had visitors not of sound character???

I wonder if William his sister went to their Opa's funeral? Maybe a neighbour who paid 'special attention' to them then.

No, not at all. I just think there may be a little 'wiggle room' in the timeline Wllliam's Mum gave, ie; 10:15-10:30am and his exact location within the perimeter of the yard. Her misperceptions, under those traumatic circumstances, are more than understandable. If William was abducted even 5 mins earlier than first thought, the fact that none of the neighbours saw the two parked cars, or any other suspicious activity at 10:30am, would render their MSM statements seemingly inconsequential.

Conversely, I am increasingly leery of KL's connection to William's non-custodial Grandmother (NC) and the POIs (BS; and AJ, in particular). I would like to know more about the nature of those relationships and the possibility that she has similarly close ties to MS. Hopefully, the recent ACA segment has generated calls to Crimestoppers which will assist investigators in this possible (and IMO, strong) line of enquiry.

As for DI Jubelin, I trust him implicitly. Over the years, he seems to have been nothing but committed, conscientious and possessing of a strong sense of justice. I think he is truly victim-focussed; which includes their families. Also, he seems far from an ignorant man. I have a friend who was in the force for 12 years. He is now a barrister working for the DPP. I have great respect and admiration for him and I believe he and DI Jubelin would be cut from the same cloth.

Bo, I definitely wasn't thinking of your posts when I wrote that! In fact, I think you and I think very much alike and I find myself agreeing with almost everything you write :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member