Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The possibility William be in the nearby cemetery in a pre existing place dug ? It certainly would confuse ground penetrating radar

Or... choose a grave which has recently been filled... where the earth disturbance would never be suspected of anything by the graveyard personnel. Food for thought. The weird thing for me is that poor little WT's body has never been found. If it was just a random, by-chance, 'plucking', why hide the body so well that it is never found? Somehow, to me only, that indicates that it wasn't random, and wasn't a plucking, but someone else. Or still alive.. but why not ever noticed/seen, after all this time?

If mentally ill people are a risk to other peoples lives. Theyll go, and they will go in forever

A plea of insanity is not the best option.

Not sure I understand your reply, crabby.

This whole situation not only astounds me, but it fills me with heartbreak.

To me it is such a sad and complicated scenario. I can't begin to imagine the challenges faced by those working on the assigned Investigative team.

There is a Mother - always a Mother - who lost care & control over her 2 (eldest?) children approx 3+ years ago, for reasons unbeknown to me. However, I am sure that loss weighs heavily upon her, since that is the lot of a Mother - good, bad or for that matter ugly, the love of ones child is paramount, in the capacity to deliver that love.

There must be a Father - the law of multiplication dictates, but evidence of who fills that role is not apparent to me.

There are the Foster-Parents who present as a genuine couple who gave this little man, and his year older sister, a wholesome, caring and loving family & extended environment in which to grow & develop.

And suddenly their World is turned upside down, and everything as was safe, familiar & known, is now destroyed.

This little man William somehow disappears in a flash, as if in a puff of smoke - no trace of how, of where. Just into thin air it seems.

And now it gets even more messy.

Due to William's status as a Foster Child, there are rules in place as to his identification, his whereabouts, his family members etc - which means any immediate release of an Amber Alert is not activated (OMG, talk about discrimination!). this delay caused those in the immediate (and greater) area not to be on their utmost alert for possible sightings, clues etc.
IMO, this gives a very real reason for a good look at, and overhaul, of the rules governing foster-children in these types of extreme and urgent situations.

I / we like-minded, now feel sick, and then sicker, as the rock-spiders in our society get unearthed in the search for William. Never did I envisage the depth of the sludge & filth that has been identified as pervading that immediate area, let alone the connections that have appeared in other regions.

His FP's make a heartbreaking appeal for his safety & return, they release photos in an attempt to jog memories, write letters full of loving Xmas & Birthday wishes. They appreciate at a loss as to what happened, how did it all go so wrong. They just want this little guy safe & secure - ideally, back with them and his sister. Back so they can all ensure he knows how much they love him.

His Mother struggles also. She posts photos & reiterates the appeals for his safety; her Aunt echoes the same sentiments. His Mother wavers in her emotional strength and hovers between present & not. Hovers .. Hovers... Possibly all she can do as her emotions are destroyed again, and again...but then still needing to be present and provide for her two youngest children. I think her mid would be saying ' keep it all together, don't lose these as well'

Grandma Natalie suddenly speaks - quite surprising to me given the silence of all family members over the previous 18 months.
Where does she fit ? My immediate thoughts were 'oh, here is the Bio grandmother on the Father's side (Dad's mum)". However, I have nothing that cements that relationship.
She could just as easily be KT''s mother. We have no idea of any parental relationship for KT. Yes, she has an Aunt. AFAIK she also has a couple of brothers, although no knowledge of the whereabouts these days of A?

Grandma Natalie believes William is dead. Whoever 'they' are, in Grandma Natalie's mind, 'they' got it right this time. The whole situation has destroyed her life, her relationship, and her employment. She is now practically destitute.

Alternatively, her co-interviewee was convinced that it was a pedophile gang who was responsible for William's abduction.

Various POI have come to light, have been charged over other misdemeanours. ..I harbour a guess that William's legacy will be the uncovering of some of the pond scum that traverse our soil. I do pray that Daniel Morcombe's parents will push a change in the way we handle, punish and hinder these perpetuators... And I am pretty sure that William and all who love & represent him, will be adding a major voice to that cause. Our society needs to be safe, kids & adults alike, and there must be no room for anything less.

BS has endured major media presence (and if he is innocent, God Bless him for the cross he has born). Lesson for all, be aware the sentiment 'if you lie down with dogs, expect to get up with fleas'

The art of Family can be most complicated. This WS enquiry has delved to the enth (minimal I am sure to what the LE have been able to do with their resources and information ) and we have discover, what (IMO) seems a maze of intrigue & connections.

Out of the blue comes Kim. She brings a new twist. Kim is apparently Grandma Natalie's BEST FRIEND - jury out on the length of association here.
Kim is currently living with a brother-in-law of Anthony (tony) Jones, a mentioned POI in William's investigation, but for some reason Kim was looking for new accommodation, which would also house Grandma Natalie. Kim is also a recognised artist in the Aboriginal genre, so requested a 3rd bedroom for her artwork.

OMG - is the life and safety of William now reduced to a 'Soapie'?

If I feel like this, I can't even begin to comprehend what those close to him must be going through.

It has been so long. Another anniversary fast approaching.

As I close my eyes in prayer, would you all please join me in asking for massive blessings for this little boy and his loving families.

all the above, simple my own person thoughts of course.

Amen Warshawki.

The little girl knows her baby brother is missing, but is still too young to grasp the horrific nature of the abduction.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/bb60bc6bbd37c1a354f59d0a5da35cce

I am sure she knows he is not with her and the family but how would/could a 4 year old be able to comprehend the gravity of the situation.
What does missing mean to a 4 year old?
What does abducted mean to a 4 year?

imo

BBM.

I can tell you what having a missing younger sibling means to a 3 year old (and throughout the next 30 years) until that person is found in my particular experience, soso:

As an adult, I can liken it to the feeling someone probably has about a loved one who has gone 'Missing In Action (MIA)', as a result of war. First of all, there is the deep sense of loss, grief, the hole in your heart that doesn't heal. Then there's the 'not knowing'. Not knowing if they are alive or dead, happy or sad, being cared for or not, sick or healthy. Are they being loved? Where are they? Who has them? Do they need you? I could go on and on. You feel a deep sense of 'responsibility' for them if they are a younger sibling; especially if your home life is chaotic. You're their protector, their comfort, their significant 'carer'. It eats away at you, day after day. The only true remedy is for them to be found; safe and well.

How anyone could take a child's brother (or sister) away from their close sibling(s) is beyond me. It is heartbreaking and cruel. Diabolical, in fact. The person(s) who took William need to give him back if he's alive. If not, I hate to think of the ramifications for that innocent little girl.

Regardless of the eventual outcome, what that dear little girl needs is the truth now and throughout the time her brother remains missing; with the caveat that any information given to her is age appropriate. She needs to be able to speak William's name, to have her questions answered and her feelings validated.

Children are more perceptive than adults give them credit for and all that obfuscation of the truth will do is to destabilise and confuse them.

IMO.

Sorry if this is TMI.

Wow. Not to be cruel or anything. But in my little mind, all of this time, I somehow just wasn't picturing dear Colin to look like that. I'm a little surprised, frankly. Not that appearances *mean* anything, though, right?

It probably a dumb question but who is this Colin :lurk:

Interesting and biwildering that the FPs and LTs identities must remain a secret for safety? Sake, yet KT posts a picture of her when she knows full well people are stalking her profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting and biwildering that the FPs and LTs identities must remain a secret for safety? Sake, yet KT posts a picture of her when she knows full well people are stalking her profile.

Yes intriguing...

Interesting and biwildering that the FPs and LTs identities must remain a secret for safety? Sake, yet KT posts a picture of her when she knows full well people are stalking her

That photo has now been deleted. Why put it in the public arena and then delete it so quickly?:thinking:

why was bio Grandmother Natalie allowed to come forward to the media openly, using her full name and having her image shown throughout the media , when there has been so much secrecy and media bans on naming the FP's and seemingly all information that will lead back to William's early life? There seems to have been no repercussions for this disclosure by the authorities against Natalie. It now also seems a "given" that William was in foster care, so I wonder why after almost two years the authorities have not just lifted the ban, being that the information now seems out in the open, especially in social media. Surely some transparency in this case now may mean more chance of finding out what really happened to William that day...just my thoughts of course

why was bio Grandmother Natalie allowed to come forward to the media openly, using her full name and having her image shown throughout the media , when there has been so much secrecy and media bans on naming the FP's and seemingly all information that will lead back to William's early life? There seems to have been no repercussions for this disclosure by the authorities against Natalie. It now also seems a "given" that William was in foster care, so I wonder why after almost two years the authorities have not just lifted the ban, being that the information now seems out in the open, especially in social media. Surely some transparency in this case now may mean more chance of finding out what really happened to William that day...just my thoughts of course

I completely agree with what you have said. It seems that most of the general public who follow this case are aware of the privacy details that we are not supposed to know. It makes me think maybe there is something "bigger" going on here, that perhaps only a select few are privy to? IMO

Myself and others have assumed this is because William's sister is also wrapped up in the foster situatiom and it is for her protection.

IMO this seems a rediculous statement, as I am sure all parents of 4 year olds will attest to. What , they don't know they and a brother and he is suddenly missing ??[/QUOT

The three most common questions my kids get asked when they meet someone (i.e. hairdresser the other day) are : do you have any brothers and sisters , how old are they and do you like playing with them, what type of games do you play etc. People are just trying to make conversation and these are the easiest questions. I also read somewhere on social media ( pls delete if i am not allowed to discuss rumours) that she asked random strangers if they have seen her brother. You can't "coach" a 4 year old certainly not my kids, they are older and would still slip up sooner or later.

I completely agree with what you have said. It seems that most of the general public who follow this case are aware of the privacy details that we are not supposed to know. It makes me think maybe there is something "bigger" going on here, that perhaps only a select few are privy to? IMO

I definitely think there is something much much bigger going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members