Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we are near the two year anniversary of William's disappearance and still no William. Thanks for all your posts and news updates.

I can't believe we are near the two year anniversary of William's disappearance and still no William. Thanks for all your posts and news updates.

Yes, its looming large; isn't it, greg? I hoped, at the beginning, that William and all those who care about him would never have to mark this anniversary with any significance other than the day he wandered off and was found safe and well close by.

Since I was a little girl, I used to love seeing the wattle trees flower at this time of year. Now, the happiness I once felt is tempered by grief for William and his family; especially his sister. No child or their family should ever have to experience what must be an indescribable loss.

I really would like to know what model and make of Ford Falcon the police are looking at? Just to say a Ford Falcon would encompass a huge number of cars. Are they looking at ute's, station wagons, 4WD's etc?
<modsnip> So if it is a wagon they are looking into, does this mean LE doesn't think TJ was on Benaroon Drive that morning?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hi there, been following for a while, finally posting.

Ford Falcons come in sedan, wagon and I think ute style only. So a Ford falcon could conceiveably be either the white or grey car sketched on the street.
From what I saw in the interviews I don't think NC has anything to do with William's disappearance. But I honesty don't know what to make of the other connections. Wellington is a small place, but there seems to be a whole lot of "dodginess'' to come out of there.

Well from memory it was said that the police paid her a surprise visit just days before. KL thought it necessary she contacted ACA because she thought Australia should know the police had spoken to her.

The links? The car? The fridges? The phones?

For a "long time" police have known about these cars but have now, almost 12 months after William disappeared, released the information to the public.
"There is a strategy behind when we release information," Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said......................

"The people driving these cars have not come forward to police," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"But it's important in saying that we have received information we are following up about who might be owners of these vehicles."
He would not elaborate on what links investigators had made between the cars and "other information that has come to us in recent times"..........................

"Suspicion comes in many forms," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"If it is a case during the broad media coverage, someone changes the subject or someone talks incessantly about it ... pass this information onto police and we will address those doubts."
Police stressed it was not suggested the cars were linked to William's disappearance but the vehicles needed to eliminated from the homicide squad investigation.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nths-after-disappearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html

It is a tangled web.
The police are not sitting around doing nothing.
imo

Who would have taken the photos of these cars? What was their motive for doing so?

Who would have taken the photos of these cars? What was their motive for doing so?

There were no photos taken of the cars. The image we've seen in MSM is an artist's impression of the cars as described by William's mother.

I wonder if the scrappy would know who owns a Ford Falcon? If he would even tell the police.

So the fridge guy is picking up fridges. Must be reconditioning fridges. Sounds obvious, but Im trying to understand what they are doing. Maybe renting the fridges out to others after recon.

<modsnip> So if it is a wagon they are looking into, does this mean LE doesn't think TJ was on Benaroon Drive that morning?

William's mother described a white station wagon and apparently TJ's car was a white station wagon. So yes the police may suspect that TJ was there that morning.

Memory a bit foggy, but were photos actually taken of the 2 vehicles? I thought the cars were seenby FM (others? can't recall) and then descriptions given to police. Not at all sure about this though.

Memory a bit foggy, but were photos actually taken of the 2 vehicles? I thought the cars were seenby FM (others? can't recall) and then descriptions given to police. Not at all sure about this though.

Yes, I just posted the same thing before you L2L. It would've been great if someone had actually taken photos of those two cars.

Yes, I just posted the same thing before you L2L. It would've been great if someone had actually taken photos of those two cars.

Yes indeed, Makara! A hugely significant difference I would think!

Ford Falcons come in sedan, wagon and I think ute style only. So a Ford falcon could conceiveably be either the white or grey car sketched on the street.
From what I saw in the interviews I don't think NC has anything to do with William's disappearance. But I honesty don't know what to make of the other connections. Wellington is a small place, but there seems to be a whole lot of "dodginess'' to come out of there.
Welcome [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

William's mother described a white station wagon and apparently TJ's car was a white station wagon. So yes the police may suspect that TJ was there that morning.

Clarifying my post, I meant to say, If police are now possibly questioning a Ford Falcon Station wagon, are they thinking the station wagon spotted on Benaroon Dr. may have belonged to someone else and not TJ (his was not a Falcon was it? If so my mistake), not that he isn't involved. I don't have a doubt in my mind TJ was there or involved...I think he is very involved [emoji35]

But who knows, it may not be a station wagon they are looking into.
And if it is in SM, may only be rumor....
Wish we knew!

I just hate to think of even more people being involved in this. The amount of POI's so far is already sickening.

Hope that makes sense, have not had my morning coffee yet [emoji1] Haha

Such a bummer one of the houses did not have a security camera....

Im surprised there were no cameras anywhere. But, maybe that's why the abduction spot was so desired?

Such a bummer one of the houses did not have a security camera....

Weren't there CCTV cameras at the tennis club on one of the roads out of town? They asked everyone to come forward and confirm their vehicles.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to websleuths! Thank you for posting and for caring about William.

Welcome luceat lux vestra. I agree with you that NC had nothing to do with William's disappearance but the dodginess and close connections of others mentioned in MSM recently is very questionable.

Clarifying my post, I meant to say, If police are now possibly questioning a Ford Falcon Station wagon, are they thinking the station wagon spotted on Benaroon Dr. may have belonged to someone else and not TJ (his was not a Falcon was it? If so my mistake), not that he isn't involved. I don't have a doubt in my mind TJ was there or involved...I think he is very involved [emoji35]

But who knows, it may not be a station wagon they are looking into.
And if it is in SM, may only be rumor....
Wish we knew!

I just hate to think of even more people being involved in this. The amount of POI's so far is already sickening.

Hope that makes sense, have not had my morning coffee yet [emoji1] Haha

Thanks Krig, yes it makes sense. I really don't recall if the make and model of TJ's car has ever been mentioned in MSM other than it was a white station wagon, and yes your right, the latest babble on sm about Ford Falcons may be just rumour.

Bear in mind we've only heard of four POI's via MSM. Gary Jubelin has alluded to there being as many as 12 POI's.

Weren't there CCTV cameras at the tennis club on one of the roads out of town? They asked everyone to come forward and confirm their vehicles.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes, that's correct pudnegg. The CCTV cameras at the tennis club were scrutinised by police. The tennis club is not in close proximity to where William disappeared but would have captured vehicles arriving and departing Kendall on the day William disappeared. What the police don't have (at least to our knowledge) is any CCTV footage from the residents in Benaroon Drive where William actually disappeared from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member