Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man whose property is being searched by police investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast has been actively promoting the hunt for the three-year-old on Facebook, urging people to never stop looking.

The man, a local grandfather, owns a semi-rural Bonny Hills property with his wife, and it has been a hub of police activity for the past day with officers draining the septic tank, excavating the yard and bringing in cadaver sniffer dogs.

He has in the past posted a number of times about the case on Facebook, most recently on December 7 when he shared a post from the group Bring Little Spiderman William Tyrell Home.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...earance-of-william-tyrell#sGxYYyhSb4swgVIZ.99

Imo, fb is a good place to either attract attention or deflect it. :thinking:

Channel 9 news reporter has spoken with one of the couple today and they deny any involvement. I hope that this crimestoppers tip off isn't a hoax or some kind of revenge ploy for something unrelated. Maybe it's a member of the public who had genuine but sadly incorrect concerns. I feel for the kids of the house who could suffer a lot of grief at school because of all this. I'm starting to think that all this is not going to actually lead to William being found now.

A washing machine repairman has become the focus of the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrell after police discovered the man had carried out work at the home from which the toddler vanished.

Homicide detectives have questioned William Harrie Spedding, 63, and raided his home and business address on the state's mid-north coast after he allegedly gave a quote to fix a washing machine at the Kendall home where William was last seen.

The close friend said Mr Spedding had driven to William's grandmother's house on Monday, September 8, walked down the side of her home, saw the washing machine and said he would need to order a part and would come back.

The friend said the washing machine part arrived on the Thursday afternoon but the following day when Mr Spedding got in touch with the family, he was told he would have to carry out the repair another time.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150121-12v4n3.html

BBM

Are police thinking he went back Friday morning to do the repair, saw William and grabbed him, taken him then called afterwards to say should he pop round and do the repairs? Cell phone pings could have exposed his lie.

just now channel 10 news reporter said, when interviewed bs says his only connection to william tyrell is that he repaired a washing machine at williams grandmothers 4 days before william went missing

I imagine it would be pretty difficult to keep three children quiet about their grandparents involvement if this couple did indeed have something to do with this case - it's pretty high profile and everyone in town would be talking about it. The kids would have been at school during this time and I imagine may have let slip to friends/teachers if they had been in contact with William. I have the feeling that someone else may have had access to the property and the couple may not have anything to do with William's disappearance.

Ch 10 reported that the person from the house being searched repaired a washing machine at the Grandmothers house just a few days before William vanished. Will try and find video

just now channel 10 news reporter said, when interviewed bs says his only connection to william tyrell is that he repaired a washing machine at williams grandmothers 4 days before william went missing

if that's true -- holey moley -- he's handling this well MOO

William Harrie Spedding the focus of William Tyrell investigation

Homicide detectives have questioned William Harrie Spedding, 63, and raided his home and business address on the state's mid-north coast after he allegedly gave a quote to fix a washing machine at the Kendall home where William was last seen.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150121-12v4n3.html

" Mr Spedding had driven to William's grandmother's house on Monday, September 8, walked down the side of her home, saw the washing machine and said he would need to order a part and would come back.

The friend said the washing machine part arrived on the Thursday afternoon but the following day when Mr Spedding got in touch with the family, he was told he would have to carry out the repair another time.''

from your link

part arrived on the 11th

so he contacted the grandmother on the 12th ............ little guy disappeared on the 12th..........

I imagine it would be pretty difficult to keep three children quiet about their grandparents involvement if this couple did indeed have something to do with this case - it's pretty high profile and everyone in town would be talking about it. The kids would have been at school during this time and I imagine may have let slip to friends/teachers if they had been in contact with William. I have the feeling that someone else may have had access to the property and the couple may not have anything to do with William's disappearance.

I feel the same. I just wonder what the nature of the tip off was, maybe someone heard about him being at the house and knows the layout of his property and reported it? William was taken the morning after he arrived in Kendall wasn't he? So 4 days earlier when BS went to look at the washing machine, William wouldn't have been there. Maybe a friendly convo took place where the grandmother has mentioned the grandkids coming to stay (hence needing the washing machine working) I keep changing my mind on this now!

If he went back on the Friday, and didn't just call his cell phone will have given him away, and if he lied to police about being on that road and said he wasn't when he was then he'd better call a lawyer and STFU.

So he got in touch with the family to repair the washing machine on the day William went missing.
Eta I'm wrong. Terrible at maths

Judging from earlier reports william would not have been there when washing machine repaired or seen to ?? All very strange

Well, they must have a reason for putting the focus on this guy ... more than just a washing machine. Who knows what his past is like, if he has priors, if he is on some kind of watch list or parole. Unfortunately, pedos can be nice grandfathers too - and nice teachers - and nice scout leaders - and nice coaches - and nice priests - and nice TV stars ..... and they can keep their dark side from the world quite well and fool everyone around them.

They certainly aren't putting a muzzle on the media, or protecting this guy in any way.

I feel the same. I just wonder what the nature of the tip off was, maybe someone heard about him being at the house and knows the layout of his property and reported it? William was taken the morning after he arrived in Kendall wasn't he? So 4 days earlier when BS went to look at the washing machine, William wouldn't have been there. Maybe a friendly convo took place where the grandmother has mentioned the grandkids coming to stay (hence needing the washing machine working) I keep changing my mind on this now!

Agreed! Only just saw the information about the washing machine. Wonder if he has a criminal history?

I feel very sorry for him and his family if he had absolutely nothing to do with it.

maybe the "anon" son knew someone in williams bio family and sympathised with their family situation, offered to hide william under the house but william got sick etc and the spedding family didnt know he was there?

Gosh, if he's really not involved I would feel terrible for him and his family... but that's an awful lot of action by police just for a guy who was going to repair a washing machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist