Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man was in Kendall, where William Tyrell disappeared last September, just four days ago attending birthday party of a young boy, believed to be his grandson.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3PRD3OuZp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder if Anon dad lives or was in Kendall

at the time of Wiliam's disappearance wasn't it also school break???? could the older lads have been with him (BS)and/or visiting friends there - come along in the van - BS to do repair - boys visiting locally or riding their bikes?

The have to have more than just the fact he was calling about finishing the washing repair that day. There must be some earlier accusations from neighborhood kids or something, to make them focus in so intently. JMO

Hi, there are two swimming pools loser to Bonny hills than Kendal. You go of go to laurieton or Wauchope. Both closer. The beach is less than 5 mins away and lake cathie also. It's closed to the sea slot of the time and not great for swimming when it is.

If he has other grandchildren or relatives in Kendall I can see him spending time there and his grandchildren wanting to go swimming with their cousins.

The media has this so mixed up you can't rely on them. Plus, this facebook post was not written by the Grandfather - he just copied it onto his page. "Somebody is keeping a secret.They got up this morning. Had breakfast. Realized they need to pick up some more milk. Wasted time on Facebook. Made some calls. All the while maintaining a poker face. All the while pretending not to know. But somebody knows what happened to three-year-old William Tyrell. Somebody knows who took him. When, How and Why. Somebody knows if William is being treated with kindness today or with cruelty. Somebody, somewhere knows and they’re keeping it secret. Missing from his home in Kendall, on the NSW coast, Australia, since Friday, September 12. PLEASE SHARE AND HOPE HE IS FOUND. -

Hi, there are two swimming pools loser to Bonny hills than Kendal. You go of go to laurieton or Wauchope. Both closer. The beach is less than 5 mins away and lake cathie also. It's closed to the sea slot of the time and not great for swimming when it is.

You are correct. I had thought the closest public pool was Kendall, but there is one at Laurieton. Much closer.

There is info about the party at Kendall pool on the guy's FB page. I think it was his grandson's party?

Now, the other question is - how are the people at the camping ground connected? Police seemed pretty keen on that too.

If he has other grandchildren or relatives in Kendall I can see him spending time there and his grandchildren wanting to go swimming with their cousins.

The media has this so mixed up you can't rely on them. Plus, this facebook post was not written by the Grandfather - he just copied it onto his page. "Somebody is keeping a secret.They got up this morning. Had breakfast. Realized they need to pick up some more milk. Wasted time on Facebook. Made some calls. All the while maintaining a poker face. All the while pretending not to know. But somebody knows what happened to three-year-old William Tyrell. Somebody knows who took him. When, How and Why. Somebody knows if William is being treated with kindness today or with cruelty. Somebody, somewhere knows and they’re keeping it secret. Missing from his home in Kendall, on the NSW coast, Australia, since Friday, September 12. PLEASE SHARE AND HOPE HE IS FOUND. -

Absolutely, going to kendall makes sense if they have family there. If the grandsons attend catholic school, the local school for that area is kinda split between port macquarie and laurieton. If they were at laurieton due to the shop being there then they would definitely have friends in Kendal. I know this area well. Lived there for 28 years. Kendall, laurieton, north haven, Kew, Bonny hills ... Everyone knows everyone. Near this house in Bonny hills there are several fire trails through queens lake state park. You can get from kendall to Bonny hills via dirt road almost the whole way.

odd isn't it? long term lease he was obliged to honour?

That's the only excuse I can think of, maybe he signed a three or five year lease and is stuck with the place. and nobody else need have a key but him, it would be after all an empty building according to everyone else. I now think (after going back and forth too many times on this one) that it would be too huge a coincidence for him to have been at the house if he had absolutely nothing to do with this - I hope I am wrong!

it will be interesting to find out if this person was involved at all in the search

It would also be interesting to know when he married his wife in 2011 ... was that before she took over the care of (presumably) her grandchildren, or after.

And another thing that I am wondering, did he have the washing machine part prior to when he said he had it (Thursday) and just delayed it so he could come back when William's grandmother excitedly was having her dear grandchildren for a visit? That could be another thing that police have discovered .. possibly.

Or they could have discovered that the washing machine did not actually need the part that he said it needed, and that was just an excuse to return.

There is a so much stuff they could have discovered about the repair work while investigating.

"Mr Spedding allegedly told the grandmother that he needed to return with a missing part, but then phoned the house and said he would need to organise another time ... "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3PRIpvsvA

This might seem completely out there and I'm not in anyway psychic or anything but, two weeks ago my husband and 5 kids and I went to Queens Lake state park. We went 4x4 through some unmarked trails. We entered from the pacific hwy on bobs creek rd, drove to the picnic area, then went further in. We turned on to a trail that went up over a big hill. I had 5 kids in the back being kids and suddenly I thought of william and started looking out the windows, looking for his spider man suit. It was such a strong feeling he was there. We then went back along springs creek rd to Bonny hills. Weird to now hear this person of interest lives fairly close to there.

So, if FACS is involved with him and his wife and the grandchildren that they care for, why are they not protecting his name in the same way that William's family are being protected?

"Officers from the Department of Family and Community Services on Wednesday visited the home where Mr Spedding is staying."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150121-12v4n3.html

FACS could have been there because they were alerted to the possibility that the children are in a dangerous situation because of the police investigation. If there is no Court Order or current Court proceedings then the media is able to report as usual.

This guy had already been to the house so why would he need to ask for directions? This is for a post a few pages back :)

The Speddings have lived in the area for only a few years, and 9NEWS understands the police are focusing their investigation on the home and the pawnbrokers, rather than on the couple.

The searches, which began last night, were prompted by a call to CrimeStoppers, but police have said they have not yet found anything of significant value to the investigation.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...arance-of-william-tyrell#fdFc4Y8M7exAkApl.99\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1