Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from earlier reports william would not have been there when washing machine repaired or seen to ?? All very strange

No, but BS had to go away and order a part, which arrived Thursday night, what if he drives over there Friday morning, William runs out, he grabs him and drives off .. then he calls later on all innocent like and says 'I've got the part, want me to come over and do the repair?' .. when questioned by police who ask if he was on the street at the time BS says 'No .. I didn't go round there, I only called and they said to come another day' BUT when police check his cell phone records they see his cell phone was pinging off a tower in Kendall at the same time William went missing .. then they started taking a closer look ..

williams grandmother may have mentioned him when questioned by police in the early stages, did any tradespeople etc visit etc, he may have lied about times, visits etc

williams grandmother may have mentioned him when questioned by police in the early stages, did any tradespeople etc visit etc, he may have lied about times, visits etc

bbm: OR was just vague about his whereabouts.....maybe doesn't keep good timekeeping records...cannot account for exact time

From an earlier article !
Sep 19, 2014

The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van.

Standing in the quiet, listening to the rustling trees, it seems unlikely a car could drive up Benaroon Drive without being seen or heard by someone.http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

From an earlier article !
Sep 19, 2014

The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van.

Standing in the quiet, listening to the rustling trees, it seems unlikely a car could drive up Benaroon Drive without being seen or heard by someone.http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

Wow!!! Maybe he was lurking around afterwards? That is truly freaky.

So do they take this "fire pit" soot back somewhere to sift through it?

bet that tomorrow fire experts ((arson folks)) and forensic anthropologists will be there..MOO

I thought I'd seen a repair van mentioned in one of the earlier articles :(

Tootsie... that was an amazing find! W-O-W. So this was several days after the disappearance that he was lurking around?

Wow!!! Maybe he was lurking around afterwards? That is truly freaky.

am just guessing here that he drove first to Kendall and called enroute or when he got to Kendall and it was a last minute wave off by grandmother (under the circumstances perfectly understandable)......curiosity....kept him there or.....was there an accident?

guess the million dollar question is how does the grandmother know of BS ???

But the article mentioning the van was 6 days after William disappeared so maybe nothing to do with it. It did freak me out though!

Holy crap! Honestly, if I was due at the home where a child went missing and there was a massive search, I think I would post about that. Everyone wants to share their 6 degrees of separation. You'd feel a special connection.

If he is involved, I feel like he must have known the boy was there otherwise surely they'd have heard his car if he rocked up to fix the washing machine and just took an opportunity?? He'd go into the driveway if he was there on legitimate business. I can imagine Grandmother being concerned about having a washing machine when family is visiting, visitors generate a lot of washing - and making this known to the person fixing it, along with other chatty details. That's the kind of additional info I find myself giving at times (including telling a roomful of courier people we were going away for the weekend while they all had access to my address. lucky most people are honest!)

(If I'd just been patient the name is now in the media, instead I fumble around FB blindly and ineffciently!!)

I did read in one of today's articles that this guy was just in Kendall a few days ago for a birthday party. So, he knows someone nearby.

I'll try to find it...

Hi, there are two swimming pools loser to Bonny hills than Kendal. You go of go to laurieton or Wauchope. Both closer. The beach is less than 5 mins away and lake cathie also. It's closed to the sea slot of the time and not great for swimming when it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member