Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I come from a police family and have full respect for what they do. I just wonder what they have that they are not taking about because to do what they have is pretty huge for this family if they are innocent. The son I could see having some involvement. The grandad not so much. JMO

i agree, and have full respect for the police on this case and really feel for them, the cases involving children must be harrowing and hard to forget, inspector fehon looked really sad last press conference.
they are working so hard on this case and must be difficult with the big veil of secrecy over the family.

Th only way I can see it is what someone said earlier about BS hitting William with his car and covering it up. That seems plausible to me :/

That would explain looking for a white van that was damaged? Damage from hitting him perhaps?

That would explain looking for a white van that was damaged? Damage from hitting him perhaps?

Also there'd have had to be no blood or the dogs would have found it .. but yeah, it's possible I think.

I recall a few years ago in Melbourne I think it was, a family member/friend of a little child hit them with their car by accident - but covered it up and dumped the body near a road kms away in panic. So I guess that theory has merit.

However, if WT was accidently hit by a car or van - surely thud/screams or tyres screeching would have been heard.

Could it be possible that WT's grandma knew WS some how?
Maybe her late husband and WS were mates or knew of each other from somewhere (e.g. golf/lawn bowls etc).

If this is the case it's possible WS knew a bit about them and their life etc from general chit chat...

I always feel like I am thinking too far into these things, thats why I love Websleuths! :laughing:

Could it be possible that WT's grandma knew WS some how?
Maybe her late husband and WS were mates or knew of each other from somewhere (e.g. golf/lawn bowls etc).

If this is the case it's possible WS knew a bit about them and their life etc from general chit chat...

I always feel like I am thinking too far into these things, thats why I love Websleuths! :laughing:

Yes, wasn't there mention of WS being involved with Lawn Bowls in the area, and previous reporting of WT's Grandma being very involved in lawn bowls as well? Perhaps that's how she came to ask him to come and quote on fixing washing machine, or did she just pluck a random tradesman out of the local business guide?

Yes, wasn't there mention of WS being involved with Lawn Bowls in the area, and previous reporting of WT's Grandma being very involved in lawn bowls as well? Perhaps that's how she came to ask him to come and quote on fixing washing machine, or did she just pluck a random tradesman out of the local business guide?

Ohhh I'm not sure, I was just trying to name sports older people may play (lol!)

But those were the lines I was thinking along, "oh my washing machine is broken.. that's right WS fixes them" then again, he could be the only local washing machine repair man?

Anyone remember the name of the Street William's Grandmother lived on in Kendall?

But again, this was said to be a surprise visit to Kendall so
Who would have known he was going to be there in the first place? I honestly don't think the two families are connected in any way. I think someone has called crimestoppers to make trouble for this family, or they knew or heard about him going to fix the washing machine and genuinely thought he was involved. If you live in Kendall, would it be normal for someone from Bonny Hills to come and look at your broken washer? Is it far away? I don't know the area at all.

I really don't think it is as simple as someone called crimestoppers to make trouble for the family. It just doesn't work that way. For the police to devote the time, man hours and expense they have done over the last few days indicates that they have a very good lead. Any police investigation has a budget and the search of the Spedding properties would have cut into that budget. The search warrants would not have been approved without legitimate grounds. Police don't want to be sued or appear red-faced for any unapproved or unplanned actions they may take. It has to be done 'by the book' so to speak.

The interesting thing since this latest development is how much social media has fired up again about this case. Similarly, people are talking to each other about it. People are talking on phones about it. People are listening if you get my drift?

It is understood Mr Spedding has been previously interviewed by police on two occasions. The second time he voluntarily returned to give officers a statement.

On the advice of his solicitor, he did not speak to media on Wednesday, but his close friend Colin, with whom Mr Spedding and his wife Margaret are staying while his home is being searched, said he was "absolutely devastated" that he was the focus of the police investigation and intense media attention.

http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/willi...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

interesting the excavater and septic pump were called in after the cadaver dog had been in

I read his neice is doing an interview for some news station this arvo :)

Th only way I can see it is what someone said earlier about BS hitting William with his car and covering it up. That seems plausible to me :/

I really believe that is possible....and totally accidental. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member